Windows 10: Dell Latitude e5470 won't turn on.

Discus and support Dell Latitude e5470 won't turn on. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, Computes was left in warehouse for 1-2 months in working condition. Today I wanted to configure it for user. Pressed power button - nothing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by sandisk, Oct 23, 2019.

1. sandisk Win User

Dell Latitude e5470 won't turn on.

Hi,
    Computes was left in warehouse for 1-2 months in working condition. Today I wanted to configure it for user.
    Pressed power button - nothing happened. Connected AC adapter- power button and power LED turned ON, but no POST, no FANS, nothing. Tried to keep pressed power button to turn it off, but still both LEDS are on.
    Tried power reset by removing AC adapter, disconnecting battery and pressing power button for 30sec. Now Power button and power led's are ON even on battery, without AC adapter. Can't turn it off, only by disconnecting battery.
    Tried to remove RAM, the same issue. Not sure, but probably computer was left in warehouse in sleep mode.
    Is there something else to try? No more warranty for this computer.
    Specs: Thanks
    CPU: Intel i5 - 6200U
    DISK: M.2 128GB SSD
    RAM: 1 x 8GB DDR4
    SN: B811Q72
    Thanks

:)

sandisk, Oct 23, 2019
  2. SaggyDuc Win User

HP phone to Latitude E5470 project my screen display issue

HP phone connected to DELL Latitude E5470 project my screen is coming up with 2 half the image twice.

SaggyDuc, Oct 23, 2019
  3. Windows 10 -Dell E5470 is not compatible with Epson Projector EB905

Hi Jan Del,

I have windows 10 laptops and windows 8.1 laptop.

Whenever i have connected the Dell-E5470 laptop (with Windows 10 platform) to projector its not supporting to the display, but same projector supporting for Dell-E5450 (with Windows 8.1 platforms).

Projector model: Epson EB 905.

Other projectors models working with Dell E5470 & E5450.

How can i check windows 10 is compatible for Dell E5470 laptop and Epson Projector EB905?????

Paramaguru Kandasamy, Oct 23, 2019
  4. igendreau Win User

Latitude E5470/EVO 850SSD Hung on Getting Files Ready Win 10

Brand new Dell Latitude E5470. Never turned it on. Popped out the hard drive and put a brand new Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD in it. Created a new USB installer from the Windows 10 Media Creation tool. Booted the computer. Windows installer started up just fine, seemed normal. Except the installer just freezes on "Getting files ready for installation (92%)". It actually isn't always 92. If I reboot, the installer starts again normally and goes through the same process. Then gets stuck, sometimes earlier, sometimes the same.

What's the best way to get this install to go through?

igendreau, Oct 23, 2019
Thema:

1. Dell Latitude e5470 won't turn on. - Similar Threads - Dell Latitude e5470

2. Dell Latitude e6430 not turning on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dell Latitude e6430 not turning on: So I installed new ram to my laptop but then the laptop wont turn on anymore. I placed the original ram back and it still did not turn on. LCD Built-in self test BIST works I also heard a beep after the lcd BIST test stopped automatically and the battery icon keels blinking...
  3. Dell Latitude e6430 not turning on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell Latitude e6430 not turning on: So I installed new ram to my laptop but then the laptop wont turn on anymore. I placed the original ram back and it still did not turn on. LCD Built-in self test BIST works I also heard a beep after the lcd BIST test stopped automatically and the battery icon keels blinking...
  4. Dell Latitude e6430 not turning on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Help!! I spilled water on the keyboard of my dell latitude E5470.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help!! I spilled water on the keyboard of my dell latitude E5470.: The water seeped into the keyboard. I dried it for 24 hours and then plugged it in to charge. Then I tried switching it on and it shows the message: no bootable devices Foundpress F1 key to retry bootpress F2 key to reboot into setuppress F5 key to run on-board diagnostics...
  6. Help!! I spilled water on the keyboard of my dell latitude E5470.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help!! I spilled water on the keyboard of my dell latitude E5470.: The water seeped into the keyboard. I dried it for 24 hours and then plugged it in to charge. Then I tried switching it on and it shows the message: no bootable devices Foundpress F1 key to retry bootpress F2 key to reboot into setuppress F5 key to run on-board diagnostics...
  7. Help!! I spilled water on the keyboard of my dell latitude E5470.

8. WiFi option is not appearing on Dell Latitude E5470. I have Windows 10 version 1909. I've...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WiFi option is not appearing on Dell Latitude E5470. I have Windows 10 version 1909. I've...: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/oh1w2r2t6s151.png?width=1366&format=png&auto=webp&s=c8eed6822bb35f686857d8edf633aa3b2f67a945 submitted by /u/asaltybrunette [link] [comments]...
  9. my Latitude E5470 fails to start. I see a DELL icon and a rotating circle under it

my Latitude E5470 fails to start. I see a DELL icon and a rotating circle under it: Stop code: UNMOUNTABLE BOOT VOLUME https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-latitude-e5470-fails-to-start-i-see-a-dell-icon/e66b7f22-bafd-49e4-9776-6dab263a3e02
  10. my Latitude E5470 fails to start. I see a DELL icon and a rotating circle under it

my Latitude E5470 fails to start. I see a DELL icon and a rotating circle under it: my Latitude E5470 fails to start. I see a DELL icon and a rotating circle under it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-latitude-e5470-fails-to-start-i-see-a-dell-icon/6e759959-8193-420d-ad02-a8edc8145cc0

Users found this page by searching for:

1. latitude e5470 power button

2. unmountable boot volume dell e5470

3. dell E5450 doesnt turn on

4. dell E5470 cannot turn on,
  5. dell latitude 5470 wont power on