Windows 10: Dell Latitude e5530 laptop has no dedicated video memory

Discus and support Dell Latitude e5530 laptop has no dedicated video memory in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recently received a Dell Latitude e5530 laptop as a gift. I wanted to download Toontown Rewritten, so I checked my specs using Can You RUN It. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GoldenArrowInc, Jul 27, 2019.

1. Dell Latitude e5530 laptop has no dedicated video memory

I recently received a Dell Latitude e5530 laptop as a gift. I wanted to download Toontown Rewritten, so I checked my specs using Can You RUN It. It said I had no available video RAM so I checked and it was right. My laptop does not have ANY dedicated video RAM. I checked the BIOS, but I couldn't find a setting to change this. Is there any way to fix this problem?

Laptop Specs:

Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3320M CPU @ 2.6 GHz

Installed RAM: 8 GB

x64-based processor

:)

GoldenArrowInc, Jul 27, 2019
  2. BahamaJoe Win User

Latitude E5530 airplane mode wont turn off

Tried most of the posted solutions did not work. Latitude E5530 airplane mode wont turn off

BahamaJoe, Jul 27, 2019
  3. Smittychat., Jul 27, 2019
  4. Dell Latitude e5530 laptop has no dedicated video memory

dedicated video memory

Hi,

A dedicated, or discrete, GPU has its own independent source of video memory, leaving the RAM your system uses untouched. To increase the dedicated video memory, we recommend to follow the steps on this
    thread provided by
    Guru Kiran G.

Let us know the status of the issue in this regards. Your reply is important to assist you better.

Marvelos Reg, Jul 27, 2019
Thema:

Dell Latitude e5530 laptop has no dedicated video memory

1. Dell Latitude e5530 laptop has no dedicated video memory - Similar Threads - Dell Latitude e5530

2. Dedicated Video Memory problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dedicated Video Memory problem: I had a problem with VRAM 1 a week ago, well a week ago my Dedicated Video Memory was 512 now it has been reduced to 128 without any reason. I have tried many methods on Youtube, and Google but still not working! I really need help...
  3. Dedicated Video Memory problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dedicated Video Memory problem: I had a problem with VRAM 1 a week ago, well a week ago my Dedicated Video Memory was 512 now it has been reduced to 128 without any reason. I have tried many methods on Youtube, and Google but still not working! I really need help...
  4. Dedicated video memory issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dedicated video memory issue: Hi .. I'm having a slight issue with my new notebook. Since I like playing videogames I tried to increase the dedicated video memory by following some tips I found on YouTube. I had to press win+r to open "Run" and then I typed "regedit" .. being there I was asked to paste a...
  5. Dedicated video memory issue

Dedicated video memory issue: Hi .. I'm having a slight issue with my new notebook. Since I like playing videogames I tried to increase the dedicated video memory by following some tips I found on YouTube. I had to press win+r to open "Run" and then I typed "regedit" .. being there I was asked to paste a...
  6. How to increase Dedicated Video Memory

How to increase Dedicated Video Memory: I want to increase my Dedicated video memory to mamimum, how to do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-increase-dedicated-video-memory/a5d1c682-6861-492b-9d6a-386d21343402
  7. Dedicated Video Memory not recognized by windows.

Dedicated Video Memory not recognized by windows.: Specifications:Device name DESKTOP-IV7VR7L Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-7600U CPU @ 2.80GHz 2.90 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB 15.8 GB usable Device ID 61D8A340-FDC6-432F-A361-330DCFFEC56D Product ID 00330-50775-98428-AAOEM System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor...
  8. dedicated video memory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dedicated video memory: Hello !!! i have lenovo ideapad s330 ,12 RAM. with intel UHD 620. Dedicated video memory is only 128 MB. should i change it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dedicated-video-memory/9fa677bb-a16d-4279-94b1-4b59cbd96227
  9. Dell Latitude D630 Memory

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dell Latitude D630 Memory: I installed new and more memory into my Dell Latitude D630 today. I put a new 4gig 200pin in the first port under the key board and one 4gig 200pin in the second on the backside. I checked the laptop has the new bios A17. I am running windows10 Home and when I check the...
  10. Dell Latitude e5530 built in mic not plugged in

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dell Latitude e5530 built in mic not plugged in: When I received my e5530 as a gift, I immediately downloaded Discord and realized that my mic would not work. I tried updating my drivers, but it said that my drivers were up to date. Even after restarting the laptop multiple times and changing certain settings, my mics are...