Windows 10: Dell latitude E6410 cant install/boot windows 10

Discus and support Dell latitude E6410 cant install/boot windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i have a Dell latitude E6410 and i cant get windows 10 working on any other hard drive then then the special hard drive i setup on it. i cant for the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by xdarkmario, Aug 24, 2016.

1. Dell latitude E6410 cant install/boot windows 10

i have a Dell latitude E6410 and i cant get windows 10 working on any other hard drive then then the special hard drive i setup on it. i cant for the life install windows 10 using the uefi+64 bit on this computer. i am trying to hot swap a hard drive to this laptop from my old laptop (yea i know thats not good) but when ever i try to boot i get a ton of BSOD's with different errors, some include

irql_not_less_or_equal

driver crorupted expool

Kernel security check failure

now i have been able to hot swap this this hard drive with other laptops and it boots my old windows no problem but on this laptop i cant install anything.
    even if i try to fresh install windows 10 it also gives those errors above especially Kernel security check failure.
    the only way i have been able to use this laptop is to install windows 10 32 bit in another similar dell laptop then put the hard drive in this laptop and boot with legacy mode.

:)

xdarkmario, Aug 24, 2016

2. Wifi Icon & Connectivity issues

It's Dell Latitude E6410

Windows 10 Pro. Version 1607

Akshay Vora, Aug 24, 2016
  3. Flashing screen

I have a dell latitude e6410 and installed the new windows. It looks like it installed but once i get to main screen it just starts blinking and i cant do anything at all. No response just blinking.

JesseGalvan_512, Aug 24, 2016
  4. DavidY Win User

Dell latitude E6410 cant install/boot windows 10

I know some Dells needed a BIOS update before they'd run Windows 8 or later - have you checked it has the latest BIOS?
    But also - does it have the right hardware to run UEFI?

DavidY, Aug 24, 2016
  5. yes and yes, i just updated the bios to the latest revision (2014) and even pre update it does support UEFI

xdarkmario, Aug 24, 2016
  6. fireberd Win User
    Here is a notice on the Dell site for your Latitude E6410:
    There is nothing in the on-line Dell documentation that refers to UEFI BIOS, although it may very well have it as you say.

fireberd, Aug 24, 2016
  7. fixed it, i was using ram chips that were too new for the laptop, i was using 8gb gaming gskill ram from 2015 on a 2011 laptop lol.

xdarkmario, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Dell latitude E6410 cant install/boot windows 10

1. Dell latitude E6410 cant install/boot windows 10 - Similar Threads - Dell latitude E6410

2. DELL LATITUDE E6410 BLUETOOTH NOT ENABLED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DELL LATITUDE E6410 BLUETOOTH NOT ENABLED: DELL LATITUDE E6410 BLUETOOTH NOT ENABLEDPLEASE HOW CAN I ENABLE MY DELL LATITUDE E6410 BLUETOOTH BECAUSE THE ICON IS NOT SHOWING.KINDLY HELP ME OUT.dunamisaccess...
  3. DELL LATITUDE E6410 BLUETOOTH NOT ENABLED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DELL LATITUDE E6410 BLUETOOTH NOT ENABLED: DELL LATITUDE E6410 BLUETOOTH NOT ENABLEDPLEASE HOW CAN I ENABLE MY DELL LATITUDE E6410 BLUETOOTH BECAUSE THE ICON IS NOT SHOWING.KINDLY HELP ME OUT.dunamisaccess...
  4. DELL LATITUDE E6410 BLUETOOTH NOT ENABLED

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Battery problems Dell Latitude E6410

Battery problems Dell Latitude E6410: [ATTACH] I'm writing to find out if you can help me detect the problem with my battery. It happens that the report shows that there is NO battery connected, but as I show in the image when capturing the screen and report, it is clearly shown that the Laptop is working...
  6. latitude e6410

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    latitude e6410: my cousin forgot her laptop's password how to reset. she watched many videos already but nothing happened please help because our school is coming https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/latitude-e6410/c64fbb3f-857f-47ad-8792-c1296f773d6a
  7. E6410 Dell windows 10 clean install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    E6410 Dell windows 10 clean install: Windows 10 x64 pro on DELL E6410 clean UEFI install did not shutdown laptop properly. Shutdown turns off all the devices but still the power button and fan on laptop continued to run, untill manually force stopped. Reinstalled win10 using legacy usb option, in regular bios...
  8. Is a Latitude E6410 good for gaming?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is a Latitude E6410 good for gaming?: Hello everyone! I have a question. Is a Dell Latitude E6410 laptop good for gaming? Beacuse I'd like to buy myself a PC, but I don't know if it will be worth to buy a cheap one... *sarc Most of the PC's I saw on Allegro (Polish site for buying stuff, like Ebay) are 100, 200...
  9. Dell latitude e6410 is a ssd worth it

Dell latitude e6410 is a ssd worth it: I am wondering if it would be worth replacing the 7200 250gb hd in my dell latitude e6410 laptop with a ssd drive. micro center in Chicago has some ssd drives on sale for nice prices now and wondering if it will make a difference in performance seeing as this laptop has the...
  10. Just installed a ssd drive in my dell latitude e6410...

Just installed a ssd drive in my dell latitude e6410...: good evening, I just installed a ssd drive in my dell latitude e6410 laptop. now some questions about how to keep the system in good shape.. 1. is windows defender a good enough anti-virus/ security program or should I choose something else? 2. optimizing of ssd...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Dell Latitude E6410 UEFI boot

2. windows 10 boot problem in dell latitude e6410