Windows 10: Dell Latitude E6420 with IDT Audio on Windows 10 32bit and 64bit issues...

Discus and support Dell Latitude E6420 with IDT Audio on Windows 10 32bit and 64bit issues... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Ive been trying to wrap my head around the issue Im having. I just bought a laptop, used, with Windows 7. I did fresh installs of Windows 10 32bit and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TrggrNoMNoM, Apr 17, 2019.

1. Dell Latitude E6420 with IDT Audio on Windows 10 32bit and 64bit issues...

Ive been trying to wrap my head around the issue Im having.

I just bought a laptop, used, with Windows 7. I did fresh installs of Windows 10 32bit and 64bit dual boot...

Both bit versions have an issue with the default audio driver not working, not even with the troubleshooter, but I found some IDT drivers and have them installed. The audio still doesnt work, EXCEPT for when the troubleshooter is running; the troubleshooter fails to play audio, except when I click the volume slider or play a youtube video WHILE the troubleshooter is running...

It seems to me, because the tray apps are missing, that maybe the service goes to sleep or has an issue with outputting audio until the troubleshooter wakes it up. What is even weirder to me is that the troubleshooter fails to output audio, but I can output youtube and system sounds while its active...

Can anyone help me figure this out??

Its driving me crazy... oh, and before you tell me to install/uninstall/delete/reboot/windows-update, I have been working on this issue for over 48hours and have reinstalled the operating systems twice from different sources...

Im moments away from unloading this laptop at the nearest Salvation Army thrift store and buying a new chromebook...

:)

TrggrNoMNoM, Apr 17, 2019
  2. BigMack46 Win User

Audio Problems with IDT 92HDxxx HD Audio (Dell Latitude E5520)

I am having this issue with my Dell Latitude E5520. Audio was working last week and then all of the sudden I no longer get audio out of my speakers. Haven't had a chance to try headphones yet. I tried several different drivers for IDT, but nothing has
    changed. Anyone come up with anything else to try?

BigMack46, Apr 17, 2019
  3. 64bits. Windows 10. IDT HD Audio Codec. No Sound. Dell Inspirion 17R

Anyone has a driver for it?

Dell Inspirion 17R

Windows 10 64bits.

IDT HD Audio Codec.

It has no sound at all... Thinking going back to Windows 8.1...

Thank you for help!

ManoelAgostinho, Apr 17, 2019
  4. jsdaggett Win User

Dell Latitude E6420 with IDT Audio on Windows 10 32bit and 64bit issues...

Audio Problems with IDT 92HDxxx HD Audio (Dell Latitude E5520)

I have audio problems with the Win 10 final release.

Dell Latitude E5520

IDT 92HDxxx HD Audio

1) If I use the built-in Win 10 driver ("High Definition Audio Device") I can hear speakers/headphone, and switching between speakers and headphones works fine BUT my laptop microphone IS NOT usable ("Not plugged in").

2) If I use the latest driver from Dell (IDT 92HDxxx HD Audio Driver) I can initially hear through speakers but as soon as I plug in headphones I can't switch back to speakers (i.e. switching between speakers and headphones does NOT work) and my laptop microphone
    DOES work.

I would be happy to provide more info and to assist in debugging.

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

John D.

jsdaggett, Apr 17, 2019
Thema:

Dell Latitude E6420 with IDT Audio on Windows 10 32bit and 64bit issues...

1. Dell Latitude E6420 with IDT Audio on Windows 10 32bit and 64bit issues... - Similar Threads - Dell Latitude E6420

2. IDT audio driver issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IDT audio driver issue: Hi,We are Windows 10 Embedded Medical devices and as part of our development we will capture the ghost image of the system and the same image will be deployed on multiple system.After deploying the ghost image, it is observed that in one of the system the 'Disable...
  3. IDT audio driver issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IDT audio driver issue: Hi,We are Windows 10 Embedded Medical devices and as part of our development we will capture the ghost image of the system and the same image will be deployed on multiple system.After deploying the ghost image, it is observed that in one of the system the 'Disable...
  4. IDT audio driver issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows 10 32bit to 64bit?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 32bit to 64bit?: I have Windows 10 Pro 32bit installed on my system, I do have a 64bit -3.1Ghz. processor. Can I reinstall the OS using 64bit? Thanks in advance. Best regards, Vic...
  6. BSODs Dell Latitude E6420 after W-10 Pro V1903 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSODs Dell Latitude E6420 after W-10 Pro V1903 update: This is my wife's Latitude (yes it is mature, but works for what we need) and since the recent W-10 V1903 update it has been experiencing BSODs. No error banners, screen/system does freeze and powering off/on does allow the laptop to restart and no error messages or warning...
  7. Dell E6420

Dell E6420: My laptop has issues detecting the camera. I did a BIOS diagnosis and no issues. Dell told me that it may be a compatibility issue because my system has not been tested. it does not show up on devices either. They suggested installing Dell Webcam Central but...
  8. Dell Latitude e6420 - "Windows 10 error con el lector de huellas".

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Dell Latitude e6420 - "Windows 10 error con el lector de huellas".: He descargado el driver para el lector de huellas (https://www.dell.com/support/home/mx/es/mxbsdt1/product-support/product/latitude-e6420/drivers) para Windows 8 64bits y al configurar mi inicio de sesión con mi huella al terminar "todo sale bien". El problema es al tratar...
  9. Windows 10 32bit to 64bit

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 32bit to 64bit: installed 32bit but need and have capacity for 64bit -is this possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/windows-10-32bit-to-64bit/f8817131-cb63-4a7f-9fda-f3318788208b
  10. Microsoft Designer Mouse does not work with Dell Latitude e6420

Microsoft Designer Mouse does not work with Dell Latitude e6420: Has been using that Designer Mouse with my DELL XPS (2015 year) with no issues. However, I cannot pair with my DELL e6420, tried on Windows 10 and 7. In the same time I am able to pair successfully Apple Wireless keyboard and Magic Mouse with that e6420. Is it any way to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. idt audio driver dell windows 10 e6420

2. idt high definition audio codec windows 10 Dell Latitude E6420

3. IDT_92HDXXX

4. IDT 92HDxxx speakers,
  5. idt dell e6420 driver,
  6. e6420 no sound windows 10,
  7. dell 6420 windows 10 no audio,
  8. dell idt audio windows 10 xps m1330,
  9. dell 6420 idt sound,
  10. IDT 92HDxxx HD Audio dell.com,
  11. latitude e6420 sound windows 10,