Windows 10: Dell Latitude E6530: White numbers/letters on black background?

Discus and support Dell Latitude E6530: White numbers/letters on black background? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Learning about the change from Windows 7 to Windows 10. How to I get back to black on white?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AlvaGood, Jun 8, 2020.

1. AlvaGood Win User

Dell Latitude E6530: White numbers/letters on black background?

Learning about the change from Windows 7 to Windows 10. How to I get back to black on white?

:)

AlvaGood, Jun 8, 2020

2. when printing background is black with white letters how do i change back to white background black letters?

when printing background is black with white letters how do I change back to white background black letters?

PETERCAMMARATA, Jun 8, 2020
  3. how do i change the background to be white and the letters to be black?

Currently my screen is black and the letters are white I want to change it so the background is white and the letters are black.

Jean2222DJ, Jun 8, 2020
  4. Dell Latitude E6530: White numbers/letters on black background?

Nokia 3250 Display - white letters on silver background!

I find it very difficult to write texts on my Nokia 3250. When not in use the keypad numbers and letters are a nice clear black on a silver background. However, as soon as I press a number the keypad numbers and letters light up white, and it is very difficult
    to see them - whoever thought white lit numbers against a silver background was a good idea! Is there any way to change the background or stop the keypad lighting up?

garysams---01, Jun 8, 2020
Thema:

Dell Latitude E6530: White numbers/letters on black background?

1. Dell Latitude E6530: White numbers/letters on black background? - Similar Threads - Dell Latitude E6530

2. Windows 10 laptop screen is black with white letters instead of white with black letters????

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 laptop screen is black with white letters instead of white with black letters????: My Dell laptop is windows 10 and the screen is black not the background but the screen is black and letters are white or yellow. How do I change it back, I think I slid a slider or clicked on something I don't know why but I can't revert back to the white screen and black...
  3. My Dell Latitude E6530 Microphone Option Not Selectable, Microphone Not Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Dell Latitude E6530 Microphone Option Not Selectable, Microphone Not Working: I can't use my mircophone on my Dell Latitude E6530. I can't use it for Zoom calls and it just seem as if the laptop does not have a microphone. I need to be sure....
  4. PDF files are printed with white letters on black background

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PDF files are printed with white letters on black background: The Edge browser is set as default on my PC to open and print PDF files. The documents are printed with a black background and white text. I think I should change something in the Setting but I failed to find where...
  5. My integrated webcam of my Dell latitude 3380 is black and white.

My integrated webcam of my Dell latitude 3380 is black and white.: My integrated webcam of my Dell latitude 3380 is black and white. When I got my computer it was fine, I have taken some pictures with it and they were in colour. However, when I tried to use my integrated webcam today, it was black and white in the camera app and Skype. Could...
  6. Printer is printing black background and white lettering

Printer is printing black background and white lettering: Hi. I was wondering if anyone could help me figure out why my Brother Printer is printing with a black background and white lettering. The printer was working fine on my old laptop. It's only since I started using my new laptop....
  7. Can Word display letters in white on a black background ? Or Open Office ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can Word display letters in white on a black background ? Or Open Office ?: This would help me read academic articles without strain. Would be so helpful submitted by /u/Kili12345 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/edj34s/can_word_display_letters_in_white_on_a_black/
  8. Trying to setup fingerprint scanner on a Dell Latitude E6530.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Trying to setup fingerprint scanner on a Dell Latitude E6530.: Hi all, I have setup and used the fingerprint scanner on this machine while it was running Win 7 Pro. Everything worked well. I have now installed the hard drive from another E6530 which was having hardware problems and can not get the scanner to work. The machine with...
  9. how do i change the background to be white and the letters to be black?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i change the background to be white and the letters to be black?: Currently my screen is black and the letters are white I want to change it so the background is white and the letters are black. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-background-to-be-white-and-the/87fca0b1-8ae5-4904-a4d5-87471daee065
  10. Working O2Micro card reader driver for Dell Latitude E6530?

Working O2Micro card reader driver for Dell Latitude E6530?: Has anyone found a *working* SD card reader driver for Windows 10 x64 for a Dell Latitude E6530? Whatever windows installs by default seems to be a dummy or stub driver. It shows no problems but doesn't actually work. Plug a card in and it makes the sound but doesn't appear...