Windows 10: Dell Latitude Touch Pad Issues

Discus and support Dell Latitude Touch Pad Issues in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Since my laptop has been upgraded to Windows 10 I have been unable to scroll using the touch pad - this was never an issue on Windows 7. Has anyone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Naeem Kabir, Mar 25, 2019.

1. Dell Latitude Touch Pad Issues

Since my laptop has been upgraded to Windows 10 I have been unable to scroll using the touch pad - this was never an issue on Windows 7.

Has anyone else experienced the same issue and has managed to resolve it?

I have updated the drivers and still have had no luck, I can't seem to establish whether it is a software or hardware issue at this point.

Might have to try downgrading to an older driver to see if that works... but any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Naeem

:)

Naeem Kabir, Mar 25, 2019

2. issues with touch pad gestures with a touchscreen laptop

Thanks for the response.

I have tried the steps you suggested. It showed no issues, except to restart my PC. At the point when I performed these steps, I didn't have the issue that I reported - namely, not being able to use touch-pad gestures. Maybe I should try this when the touch-pad
    gestures stop working.

RakeshS_87, Mar 25, 2019
  3. Dell Inspiron 15 5000 series Windows 10 Touch pad Driver issue

Hello, I have Dell Inspiron 15 5000 series Windows 10. I bought it two years ago. The touch pad doesn't work any more. I have tried to troubleshooting it by going to Device Manager and Mouse & others... however There is not drive for the touch pad. Another
    option I took was, by typing touch pad in the search box then looked for mouse then touch pad option, No luck. I finnaly learnt the laptop don't have the Driver? Dell support website don't list the Driver on its website! please help?

Petros

petrostsegaye, Mar 25, 2019
  4. Dell Latitude Touch Pad Issues

touch pad becomes inactive and pointer freezes

touch pad becomes inactive and pointer freezes on windows 10 in middle of work for 10 to15 Sec I am using Dell Latitude 6420.

Tanveer.Shaikh, Mar 25, 2019
Thema:

Dell Latitude Touch Pad Issues

1. Dell Latitude Touch Pad Issues - Similar Threads - Dell Latitude Touch

2. Dell touch pad issues on chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell touch pad issues on chrome: HelloHave a Dell Vostro Latop, but have some strange things with the track pad. On web browser ie chrome etc , I’m using a crm webpage , and when I click and move using the trackpad it doesn’t go in the right place , so I end up clicking or selecting things I don’t want.I...
  3. Dell touch pad issues on chrome

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dell touch pad issues on chrome: HelloHave a Dell Vostro Latop, but have some strange things with the track pad. On web browser ie chrome etc , I’m using a crm webpage , and when I click and move using the trackpad it doesn’t go in the right place , so I end up clicking or selecting things I don’t want.I...
  4. Dell touch pad issues on chrome

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. TOUCH PAD ISSUE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TOUCH PAD ISSUE: HI TeamI got an issue about my touch pad. Currently I used DELL Latitude 5400, with Windows 11 Home Single Language 21H2. When i used the touch pad to do my task, it often to have an intermittent stuck. And even it got freezing in my touch pad. Regarding to this issues, so...
  6. TOUCH PAD ISSUE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TOUCH PAD ISSUE: HI TeamI got an issue about my touch pad. Currently I used DELL Latitude 5400, with Windows 11 Home Single Language 21H2. When i used the touch pad to do my task, it often to have an intermittent stuck. And even it got freezing in my touch pad. Regarding to this issues, so...
  7. my dell latitude 3340 touch screen not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my dell latitude 3340 touch screen not working: Where can I findthe HID Compliant Touchscreen driver for Dell laptop?I've already tried troubleshooting, updated everything, restarted too many times to count , but touch doesn't work and HID Compliant Touchscreen driver does not show up on Device Manager, even under Hidden...
  8. Difficulty with touch pad after reinstall latitude 3500

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Difficulty with touch pad after reinstall latitude 3500: I work in a new school, and e purchased the latitude 3550s for a programming class. Nightmare. The all in one keyboards need to be entirely replaced when kids damage the key boards. After waiting forever to get the keyboards, I went through the process (down to the...
  9. Mouse and touch pad Issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse and touch pad Issue: My wife and I have identical laptops (I am running Windows 10 Home and she has Windows 10 Pro) and are experiencing the same problem. Periodically the mouse and touch pad stop functioning. The pointer can be moved around the screen but the "click" function does not work. The...
  10. Keyboard and touch pad issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard and touch pad issue: I have HP x360 laptop with Windows 10 on it. The problem is my keyboard and touch pad only works in BIOS mode but not when Windows get loaded. I have tried installing different OS too (Windows 7, Windows 8) but the problem still persists. During hardware tests, the keyboard...