Windows 10: dell lattitude e7440 doesnt appear to be any bluetooth capabilities

Discus and support dell lattitude e7440 doesnt appear to be any bluetooth capabilities in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; cant pair via bluetooth and nothing on device manager... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by peterwoodget`, May 29, 2020.

1. dell lattitude e7440 doesnt appear to be any bluetooth capabilities

cant pair via bluetooth and nothing on device manager

:)

peterwoodget`, May 29, 2020

2. Bluetooth connection keeps dropping after upgrading to Windows 10

Hello I have exactly the same problem on Windows 8.1. I have also logitech V470. The intervals of disconnections are variable. And always when I bring the PC Settings with Bluetooth on screen, it's immediatelly reconnected. It's pretty annoying. Using
    DELL Lattitude E7440.

Please Microsoft respond.

Thank you,

Martin

MartinVavrušák, May 29, 2020
  3. lost bluetooth capability

Hello Eugenia,

This issue could possible caused by missing drivers. For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the model of your laptop?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps posted on this article
    to resolve Bluetooth connection issues in Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, May 29, 2020
  4. dell lattitude e7440 doesnt appear to be any bluetooth capabilities

Dell Quickset software for lattitude D420

i recently got a dell lattitude d420 from ebay for £120 to replace my acer aspire one netbook and installed windows 7 on it. then i went to download the drivers from dell and the apps directory where the driver should be on the ftp.dell.com is missing so anyone that can find this driver gets a cookie

its called
    Dell QuickSet, v.8.2.14, A05
    R163012.exe

i have searched high and low and all i can find is links to the dell ftp site

thank you

Geofrancis, May 29, 2020
Thema:

dell lattitude e7440 doesnt appear to be any bluetooth capabilities

1. dell lattitude e7440 doesnt appear to be any bluetooth capabilities - Similar Threads - dell lattitude e7440

2. bluetooth capability

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    bluetooth capability: how to add blue tooth capability https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-capability/b7f343e5-2432-437b-b9d9-4465e02a9fc8
  3. bluetooth capability

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth capability: how to add blue tooth capability https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-capability/b7f343e5-2432-437b-b9d9-4465e02a9fc8
  4. bluetooth capability

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Bluetooth mic doesnt appear

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth mic doesnt appear: Hello, Recently, Bluetooth mics from my headphones Studio 3, Airpods pro, ATH M50xBT have not been showing up as recording/input devices. Im confused because they've worked in the past. And, I know its not a problem with the headphones being that all 3 arent showing up....
  6. Dell lattitude E6430 bluetooth driver is not showing in a device manger .

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dell lattitude E6430 bluetooth driver is not showing in a device manger .: my Dell lattitude E6430 bluetooth driver is not showing in adevice manger, tried latest bluetooth softwareBT_21.110.0_64_win10 download but still not working....
  7. Bluetooth Capabilities

Bluetooth Capabilities: My laptop was always Bluetooth compatible but now it says Bluetooth not compatible, what happened? I have tried several suggestions already https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-capabilities/9298f67c-a448-49bc-8590-b2c2cef529f4
  8. Dell lattitude 3540 speaker not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dell lattitude 3540 speaker not working: Good day Is there anyone that can assist with this issue. i have tried multiple things to detect and resolve the issues. My dell lattitude 3540 sound does not work. it shows and red x through the speaker. if i click on it, it then opens troubleshoot but cant find any...
  9. Dell Lattitude 5289 Laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dell Lattitude 5289 Laptop: My laptop wont open up windows 10. Its says something went wrong and restarts then goes to another screen that says automatic repair couldn't repair your PC. What can I do to fix the problem?...
  10. Bluetooth capability

Bluetooth capability: I have an HP 15 and I am not sure if I have a Bluetooth capability on this hp 15 I don't see a button in the action center. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-capability/3f69311f-1807-4d34-98ae-1e44f601c82b