Windows 10: Dell Logo Boots upshows up, appears Two times at start up

Discus and support Dell Logo Boots upshows up, appears Two times at start up in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I found the solution. Any one from two method you can use, first method requires to open the Bottom cover and second does not. 1. Unplug the laptop... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by BlueTech30, Oct 10, 2020.

1. Dell Logo Boots upshows up, appears Two times at start up

I found the solution. Any one from two method you can use, first method requires to open the Bottom cover and second does not.

1. Unplug the laptop from AC power adapter,Open the BackBottom cover to access Motherboard. Disconnect the two-Batteries by unplugging from sockets. CMOS small Battery and big DC battery inside. Find and follow the instructions given in Manuals, you tube or google search,. Be careful to not to break wires or plug. Now, Press and Hold the On/Off switch/button of laptop for about more than 1 minute, Now Re-connect the Inside big DC battery no AC adapter start the computer without CMOS battery, it will go in boot loop cycle 2-3 times. Turns off the computer by pressing ON/OFF switch. now re-connect the CMOS small battery by plugging in its socket. close the back cover with all screws. and start your computer it will now only have one time Dell logo boot and then sign in to windows. This What I followed for my Dell Latitude 7490,

2. RTC Real Time Clock reset doesn't require Opening : Follow exactly those Instructions given in link below.

https://www.dell.com/support/articl...-to-recover-your-dell-portable-system?lang=en

Your Dell logo showing up/booting/appears TWO times at start up will be solved, please response with the results. Thanks

:)

BlueTech30, Oct 10, 2020

2. Windows boot logo,

Hi

Tried with suggested steps but not succeed,

still can see HP boot logo

Please suggest

AmardeepBhingardeve, Oct 10, 2020
  3. dell logo comes twice during booting.

Whenever i restart/start my laptop then there are few things that happen

1. Dell logo appears and a progress bar starts below the logo

2. Flickering of the screen happens i.e again dell logo comes(brightness increased) and again a progress bar starts below the logo.

3. Blue Screen comes with a alert as "Please Wait"

4. Lock screen comes.

This dell logo coming twice is the problem as it affects the booting time and performance.

Ps:

I went to dell people for this issue, they checked my complete hardware and nothing suspicious was found. Hardware is completely fine.

I reinstalled(clean install) my windows 10 home single language but then too the same problem exists.

I had preinstalled windows 10 in my laptop.

All the updates are done as on 21/05/2016.

chirayukainya, Oct 10, 2020
  4. dtmiii Win User

Dell Logo Boots upshows up, appears Two times at start up

Dell XPS 27 won't start - No Dell logo

You can download Windows 8.1 here: Download Windows 8.1 Disc Image (ISO File)

One more suggestion to help you get to BIOS settings (and recover) if the wired keyboard / F2 solution fails:

Chance of success seems to go way up if you can induce the 2710 to throw a Beep Code error. Once you have removed memory, reset CMOS, drained residual power, etc, try starting the unit without any memory installed. The 2710 will begin to beep, indicating
    an error state (no memory). Then shut the unit down, reinstall the memory, and restart.

If the Dell logo does not appear immediately, allow a few minutes as the 2710 may restart on its own.

If the 2710 still doesn't show the Dell logo, press the power button to shut it down, and then repeatedly start, and shut down (with about 5 seconds in between) using the power button. After about 3 or 4 cycles, start, and let it try to boot.

I have no explanation why this succeeds, but I have been able to successfully get to the Dell logo using this procedure.

Good luck.

dtmiii, Oct 10, 2020
Thema:

Dell Logo Boots upshows up, appears Two times at start up

1. Dell Logo Boots upshows up, appears Two times at start up - Similar Threads - Dell Logo Boots

2. Disk Check appearing every time on start up.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Disk Check appearing every time on start up.: Hey so I have an Asus Vivobook and for some reason everytime I turn on my laptop, the logo appears, but then underneath this it comes up with 'to skip disk check, press any key within the next 10 seconds.' I'm not sure why it appears everytime I start up my laptop, I've let...
  3. Disk Check appearing every time on start up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disk Check appearing every time on start up.: Hey so I have an Asus Vivobook and for some reason everytime I turn on my laptop, the logo appears, but then underneath this it comes up with 'to skip disk check, press any key within the next 10 seconds.' I'm not sure why it appears everytime I start up my laptop, I've let...
  4. Disk Check appearing every time on start up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Boot up Time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Boot up Time: What is the boot up time in windows 11 ?Why does it take too long to boot up though my pc has SSDAnd when I right click, the pop up animation is not proper there is a lag to open the pop up menuWindows 11 needs lots of optimization I hope you will fix this issue with an...
  6. Windows boot up logo

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows boot up logo: Hey guys, Ive been doing some testing here and cant wrap my head around it. one laptop, bios is legacy with mbr and installed windows 10 fresh and when I boot up the first screen is the dell screen and second is the windows logo and spinning circle.. great Second laptop,...
  7. Windows logo shown on boot up

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows logo shown on boot up: I have "No GUI Boot" option enabled Ticked in msconfig but still when i boot up my system the windows logo is shown for around 5-10 seconds. is there anyway to disable it completely?...
  8. Win10 start up logo mssing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10 start up logo mssing: I clean installed win10 on legacy partition and my win10 startup logo missing, what can I do to enable win10 startup logo ? Does the win10 start up logo only show up if the clean installation is UEF partition ? Also my windows 10 version is 1803. And how to change from pc...
  9. Two Windows logos appearing when booting up windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Two Windows logos appearing when booting up windows 10: when I boot up my pc, the bios starts up as normal, then a Microsoft logo appears, which is also normal, but after a while, the logo splits into two smaller logos, both of which have small loading balls under them, and then the pc starts. this problem has been with me for a...
  10. Windows logo on boot up is stretched

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows logo on boot up is stretched: Hi all, I have installed Windows 10 Pro installed in UEFI mode. On start up, the blue Windows logo is slightly stretched and appears to be displayed at an incorrect resolution. Is there a way to fix this. Even the little dots that go round for a few seconds are in a...