Windows 10: Dell logo fluctuations with vertical lines

Discus and support Dell logo fluctuations with vertical lines in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Out of nowhere my PC screen is giving some vertical white lines on it. It was working fine until last restart what may have turned out badly. I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Shenak_431, Sep 20, 2020.

1. Dell logo fluctuations with vertical lines

Out of nowhere my PC screen is giving some vertical white lines on it. It was working fine until last restart what may have turned out badly. I'm concerned and can hardly wait for help as it might a take long. Dell logo toward the start additionally vary quickly.

:)

Shenak_431, Sep 20, 2020

2. win 10 update leaves vertical pink line on screen

today i applied latest win 10 update and now i have a vertical pink line on screen, it remains on every screen. i have tried these fixes

Step 1: I suggest you to run SFC scan,
    System File Checkeris a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.
    Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update the display drivers and check.

Steps to Update the Display Adapter driver.

• Press Windows key + Xkey when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update driver software
    BUT i still have the line on screen.

tinacaston, Sep 20, 2020
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Vertical lines behind text cursor. HELP!

Hi,

It is possible that the vertical lines behind text cursor that you see, is can be due to corruptions. To better isolate your concern, kindly answer the following questions:

• Is there a way for you to provide us a screenshot?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the Meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article by clicking on this

link
    . It will let you scan for corruptions and restore corrupted files.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Sep 20, 2020
  4. Dell logo fluctuations with vertical lines

vertical lines on display

hy i have a problem with my laptop (dell e6510) .

I get white vertical lines on my display , so far i tried changing the display cable, updating graphics driver with latest from manufacturer .

alexandrutira, Sep 20, 2020
Thema:

Dell logo fluctuations with vertical lines

1. Dell logo fluctuations with vertical lines - Similar Threads - Dell logo fluctuations

2. Vertical lines on screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Vertical lines on screen: When my computer turns on, no line appears, but over time vertical lines appear... with the display port cable the lines appear up to half of the screen, with HDMI lines appear up to the top of the monitor, I already changed it the display port cable, updated drivers etc......
  3. Vertical lines on screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Vertical lines on screen: When my computer turns on, no line appears, but over time vertical lines appear... with the display port cable the lines appear up to half of the screen, with HDMI lines appear up to the top of the monitor, I already changed it the display port cable, updated drivers etc......
  4. The screen of my dell latitude E7250 has vertical lines

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The screen of my dell latitude E7250 has vertical lines: I have been using my pc this morning, and then I open it and see those lines which zoom my window.I don't know what to doModel: Dell latitude E7250...
  5. The screen of my dell latitude E7250 has vertical lines

The screen of my dell latitude E7250 has vertical lines: I have been using my pc this morning, and then I open it and see those lines which zoom my window.I don't know what to doModel: Dell latitude E7250...
  6. Vertical lines on screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Vertical lines on screen: For past few weeks I have been seeing vertical lines on my screen. It barely lasted for a second before the welcome screen opens up. Now I see similar lines while playing youtube videos just on youtube, other video apps are working fine. Today, however, few images were...
  7. Vertical lines on screen

Vertical lines on screen: For past few weeks I have been seeing vertical lines on my screen. It barely lasted for a second before the welcome screen opens up. Now I see similar lines while playing youtube videos just on youtube, other video apps are working fine. Today, however, few images were...
  8. Black screen with vertical lines

Black screen with vertical lines: Hi there,so i got a new laptop two days ago and it has got an i7 11th gen and rtx 3060 with 32 gigs ram. But when I use it it goes really well for an hour or so but sometimes the display freaks out and does these weird lines like in the pic. Is it broken or do I have to...
  9. Vertical Lines on Monitors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Vertical Lines on Monitors: Hello, I'm seeing vertical lines on my Acer Predator Monitors. It is not the drivers, GPU was tested and is good. Everything was fine but recently just started doing this. I get it on both monitors but the pattern does not look the same. I would like to post pictures if...
  10. Glitching vertical lines

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Glitching vertical lines: Sometimes, mostly while browsing, I see a glitch (Example here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1D_5z0tmhwXsQx-rqnMlsfHflScuvo2F7 ). It appears randomly and usually disappears after a moment. But today I found a site where the glitch can be easily seen for as long as you...