Windows 10: dell m5010 have a issue

Discus and support dell m5010 have a issue in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; my dell INSPIRON M5010 , BEEPING SEVERAL TIMES 7 BEEPS AND DARK SCREEN, BUT TRY AFTER SEVERAL TIMES IT STARTED BUT TAKE MOORE TIME , WHAT IS PROBLEM... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ANUJSINGH&, Sep 17, 2020.

1. dell m5010 have a issue

my dell INSPIRON M5010 , BEEPING SEVERAL TIMES 7 BEEPS AND DARK SCREEN, BUT TRY AFTER SEVERAL TIMES IT STARTED BUT TAKE MOORE TIME , WHAT IS PROBLEM WITH IT, PLEASE SOLVE

:)

ANUJSINGH&, Sep 17, 2020

2. Dell bios passwords 595B and 2A7B

Sparky,

If your code on the screen is 5CM2FL1-2A7B, then your code is: MoUEOjZ350KRVR5a

If your code on the screen is 5CM2FL1-595B, then your code is: gqre6w9b

Check my steps in my signature.. Loves

LovesFLSun, Sep 17, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 17, 2020
  4. timmyneal Win User

dell m5010 have a issue

dell m5010 turns on then after 1 or 2 minutes screen goes off then after a feww sec. computer turns off happens every time after april update

dell m5010 turns on then after 1 or 2 minutes screen goes off then after a feww sec. computer turns off happens every time after april update

timmyneal, Sep 17, 2020
Thema:

dell m5010 have a issue

1. dell m5010 have a issue - Similar Threads - dell m5010 issue

2. Dell TechHub issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dell TechHub issue: Windows 10 Pro 22H2, To use Dell Support Assist to get latest BIOS, etc., Dell TechHub must be Running and not Stopped. When Dell TechHub is Running the computer takes 6 minutes to shut down. When Dell TecheHub is Stopped it takes one minute or less for computer to shut down....
  3. Dell TechHub issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell TechHub issue: Windows 10 Pro 22H2, To use Dell Support Assist to get latest BIOS, etc., Dell TechHub must be Running and not Stopped. When Dell TechHub is Running the computer takes 6 minutes to shut down. When Dell TecheHub is Stopped it takes one minute or less for computer to shut down....
  4. Dell TechHub issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My dell laptop Touchpad having weird issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My dell laptop Touchpad having weird issue.: I am using G15 model of dell, actually issue is that my touchpad doesn't recognizes single touch, that means using two fingers only I can move cursor...using 3 fingers I can scroll like that .how can I bring my normal settings back??...
  6. My dell laptop Touchpad having weird issue.

My dell laptop Touchpad having weird issue.: I am using G15 model of dell, actually issue is that my touchpad doesn't recognizes single touch, that means using two fingers only I can move cursor...using 3 fingers I can scroll like that .how can I bring my normal settings back??...
  7. Windows 7 on my old Dell laptop having issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 on my old Dell laptop having issues: Windows 7 on my old Dell laptop having issues , today i got alert to do new updates for Windows 7 , after some time , i shut down my laptop , but before shut down something was getting configured in Windows 7.Now , after 3 hours i started my old Dell laptop , because of that...
  8. Windows 7 on my old Dell laptop having issues

Windows 7 on my old Dell laptop having issues: Windows 7 on my old Dell laptop having issues , today i got alert to do new updates for Windows 7 , after some time , i shut down my laptop , but before shut down something was getting configured in Windows 7.Now , after 3 hours i started my old Dell laptop , because of that...
  9. Issues with Dell G3 laptop after having screen fixed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Issues with Dell G3 laptop after having screen fixed: I have a Dell G3 15 gaming laptop. In October the hinge that connects the monitor to the keyboard broke and I sent it away to be fixed by Best Buy. They had to replace the screen because replacing the hinge piece would include working near the cord that connects the monitor...
  10. Installing Windows 10 on Dell Inspiron M5010

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Installing Windows 10 on Dell Inspiron M5010: I got this laptop to get it fixed. It had Windows 7 on it, then I install Windows 10 from a USB Drive and go thru the installation process. Once the computer restarts from the installation, goes thru installing drivers, starting services, then a black blank screen. I...