Windows 10: Dell Mobile Connect and iPhone 7

Discus and support Dell Mobile Connect and iPhone 7 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Win10 Pro OS New Dell XPS-8930 Desktop iPhone 7 with IOS 12 Desktop is all running with all required updates etc... DMC (Dell Mobile Connect)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Ron Kent, Oct 25, 2018.

1. Ron Kent Win User

Dell Mobile Connect and iPhone 7

Win10 Pro OS

New Dell XPS-8930 Desktop

iPhone 7 with IOS 12

Desktop is all running with all required updates etc...

DMC (Dell Mobile Connect) will not connect to my phone but provides an error message that the "HandsFree Module" did not load or install correctly.

When I attempt to "Pair" the phone, a pair # appears on the Desktop and also my phone but the phone just responds with a message that it can not find the Dell PC and says to move closer etc....

I followed the direction to remove and reinstall the DMC software but get the same results...

I have formatted several times and nothing works. Something is preventing the DMC drivers from loading or correctly working.

*The DMC program works fine with my MSI laptop and with the same OS etc just not my Desktop.

All tests have been run and all dell drivers present etc...

No splats in device manger etc.

Dell rep is also stumped and pulling out his hair...

:)

Ron Kent, Oct 25, 2018
  2. Nath Bea Win User

HTC 7 Mozart mobile not connecting to internet

Hello,

If you cannot connect to Wi-Fi or use the Mobile Data on your HTC 7 Mozart device, we suggest that you follow the steps given on
    Lumia troubleshooting and repair. After each step, check to see if your issue has been fixed.

• For issues connecting to Wi-Fi networks, select Connectivity > My phone has problems connecting to Wi-Fi networks, then follow the suggested steps provided.

• And for issues connecting to the internet using a mobile data connection, select
      Connectivity > I cannot connect to the internet using a mobile data connection. Make sure to select the next options given if the problem persists.

We're just here if you have further questions.

Regards.

Nath Bea, Oct 25, 2018
  3. Can't connect Windows 10 laptop to iPhone 7 mobile hotspot

I had the same issue when upgrading from iPhone 5s to iPhone 7. What I did was to go to Windows Settings - Network & Internet. Click on Wi-Fi, and go into Manage know networks. Find your iPhone and tell it to "Forget". Then go to your Wi-Fi connections list
    and try to reconnect by finding your phone in your list of Wi-Fi connections on your computer. Make sure that you have Personal Hotspot turned on in your settings on your iPhone as well. This time it should allow you to put in your password.

TBeingessner, Oct 25, 2018
  4. Dell Mobile Connect and iPhone 7

connecting iphone

1. Are you using an original Apple cable to connect to the iPhone from the computer?
    2. Have you tried multiple USB ports?
    3. iPhone ____? Which one?
    4. Does it connect to other computers?
    5. Windows 8.1 _______ edition, 32-bit or 64-bit?
    6. Have you gone thru
      Apple's troubleshooting steps
      ?

Shenan Stanley, Oct 25, 2018
Thema:

Dell Mobile Connect and iPhone 7

1. Dell Mobile Connect and iPhone 7 - Similar Threads - Dell Mobile Connect

2. Connecting my iphone to my laptop's mobile hotspot is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting my iphone to my laptop's mobile hotspot is not working: Hi There!I enabled Mobile Hotspot on my HP Laptop through Ethernet connection. I can connect my iphone through WiFi but my connection says "No Internet Connection".I tried it also on Lenovo Laptop and it's the same error. My OS is Windows 10 ver 22H2.Please help.Thanks,***...
  3. Connecting my iphone to my laptop's mobile hotspot is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connecting my iphone to my laptop's mobile hotspot is not working: Hi There!I enabled Mobile Hotspot on my HP Laptop through Ethernet connection. I can connect my iphone through WiFi but my connection says "No Internet Connection".I tried it also on Lenovo Laptop and it's the same error. My OS is Windows 10 ver 22H2.Please help.Thanks,***...
  4. Connecting my iphone to my laptop's mobile hotspot is not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot (Lost internet connection when Iphone is connected)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot (Lost internet connection when Iphone is connected): At work, I used to share my laptop ethernet connection to my iphone through mobile hotspot. It used to work fine until today. When my iphone is connected to the laptop, my laptop internet connection was lost (no connection to outlook server, chrome browser etc..). However,...
  6. My Dell & Mobile Connect app Issue

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My Dell & Mobile Connect app Issue: Am used My Dell & Mobile Connect app,but after reinstallation of windows am not getting this apps.showing error This app is not compactable with this device,but am using Dell G5 5500 latest gaming laptop and purchased this in 2020 year.Please get me help for this issue....
  7. FAILURE OF DOWNLOAD AND INSTALLATION/NON-COMPATIBILITY OF DELL MOBILE CONNECT TO DELL...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    FAILURE OF DOWNLOAD AND INSTALLATION/NON-COMPATIBILITY OF DELL MOBILE CONNECT TO DELL...: RECENTLY, I HAVE GOT THE OS RECOVERY ON MY DELL VOSRO 15-3568 PC DUE TO SOME OS LOADING FAILURES AND ERRORS! AND, AFTER INSTALLING THE OS RECOVERY, I TRIED TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL THE "DELL MOBILE CONNECT" APP FROM MICROSOFT STORE. BUT, A MESSAGE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE APP...
  8. How to use Dell Mobile Connect app with an iPhone or Android

in Windows 10 News
    How to use Dell Mobile Connect app with an iPhone or Android: [ATTACH]File transfers between your Phone phone and Dell laptops were never that easier, until the discovery of Dell Mobile Connect app. The feature has been […] This article How to use Dell Mobile Connect app with an iPhone or Android first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com....
  9. Wifi Mobile Hotspot enabled but get 'No Internet Connection' on iPhone

Wifi Mobile Hotspot enabled but get 'No Internet Connection' on iPhone: At work, I use the 'Wifi Mobile Hotspot' to connect my phone to the internet, off the PC which is running Windows 10. It has been working fine for years. Then, one day my phone stops connecting to the internet, even though it picks up the computer's hotspot and the internet...
  10. Mobile hotspot won't connect to iPhone

Mobile hotspot won't connect to iPhone: I have recently updated my computer to Windows 10 and have been attempting to use the Mobile Hotspot function provided in it. I am able to create a name and password for it. Under the "Share my internet connection from" section, it says the name of my Ethernet, which is how I...