Windows 10: Dell Monitor Camera

Discus and support Dell Monitor Camera in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Dell Monitor hooked to a Dell XPS Laptop. I want to use the monitor camera not the laptop camera. I've tried the suggestions from a closed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SandyM-798, Apr 13, 2020.

1. Dell Monitor Camera

I have a Dell Monitor hooked to a Dell XPS Laptop. I want to use the monitor camera not the laptop camera. I've tried the suggestions from a closed thread about activating the camera but when I try the steps it keeps going to the laptop camera.

Suggestions or am I asking the impossible.

:)

SandyM-798, Apr 13, 2020

2. Dell XPS 15.6 Monitor issues

Hi,

Monitors may not work as expected if the driver is not up-to-date. With this said, we suggest that you check if you have the latest drivers installed. In addition, we would like to ask some questions that may help us to isolate the issue.

• Does the external monitor work with your laptop before?
    • Have you tried to connect the external monitor to your desktop?
    • When did the issue start?
    • Were there any changes made to your computer prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    We're looking forward to your response.

Katrina Men, Apr 13, 2020
  3. AKLIMA2 Win User
    Dell Monitor Touch Screen MOnitir & Windows 10

Since installing Windows 10, I cannot enable the touchscreen on my Dell S2240T monitor. The pen/touch option is not showing in hardware/sound nor can I find it under the HID list either. Any Suggestions?

AKLIMA2, Apr 13, 2020
  4. Mithin_EJ Win User

Dell Monitor Camera

Setting Up 3 Monitors on a Dell

Hi pmuldoon,

Thank you for posting your concern on Microsoft Community Forums.

You need to have a Port replicator depending on the model. Because some monitors supports 3 monitors and some needs to have port replicator to connect 3 monitors. However, I suggest you to follow the below steps, and check if that
    helps.

Method 1: Update drivers in Windows 10

I also suggest you to update the drivers, follow this article on

Update drivers in Windows 10
    , and check if that helps.

Method 2: Follow the Dell article on Multiple monitors.

I suggest you to follow the Dell article on Multiple monitors, follow the article on

How to Setup Multiple Monitors in Microsoft Windows 10
    , and let us know the results. You can also refer the article on configuring 3 displays, follow this article on

How to configure three (3) displays on a Dell Latitude Notebook with Intel HD 4x00 Graphics

We await your response.

Regards,

Mithin_EJ, Apr 13, 2020
Thema:

Dell Monitor Camera

1. Dell Monitor Camera - Similar Threads - Dell Monitor Camera

2. Dell S2340T Monitor camera not working with Windows 11 on Lattitude 7430 is there a driver...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell S2340T Monitor camera not working with Windows 11 on Lattitude 7430 is there a driver...: Dell S2340T Monitor camera not working with Windows 11 on Lattitude 7430 is there a driver for windows 11?using USB adapter and dock - touch works, but not the camera...
  3. Dell S2340T Monitor camera not working with Windows 11 on Lattitude 7430 is there a driver...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dell S2340T Monitor camera not working with Windows 11 on Lattitude 7430 is there a driver...: Dell S2340T Monitor camera not working with Windows 11 on Lattitude 7430 is there a driver for windows 11?using USB adapter and dock - touch works, but not the camera...
  4. Dell laptop camera not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dell laptop camera not working: I have a dell inspiron 5559 laptop. I recently updated my laptop through windows update and since then my built-in camera stopped working. I have tried may options but it failed to start. Imaging device is missing in the Device manager, so no camera found. when i try to...
  5. Dell camera driver

Dell camera driver: I have an older Dell Inspirion 17 3721 with a New SSD drive and a fresh, up to date install of Win 10. I can find any sign of a driver for the enclosed camera. Checked everywhere in win 10. I have been looking around and so far there doesn't seem to be any support from Dell...
  6. Dell monitor P2419h driver

Dell monitor P2419h driver: I have a Dell P2419h monitor that I'm trying to connect to my laptop. It connects, but the resolution isn't great 1600x900. I should be able to get 1920x1080. I downloaded the Dell driver, but I get the following message: The following connected monitors have been detected:...
  7. Monitor With Built In Camera ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Monitor With Built In Camera ?: Hello, Anyone know of a perhaps < $200 Monitor we can use with a HP Laptops that has a built in camera (for Zoom,etc.) like the Apple Mac's have ? Running W10. Looked in Amazon, but couldn't find any. Are there ? Thanks, Bob 155849
  8. Dell Inspiron 3567 Camera

Dell Inspiron 3567 Camera: After installing windows 10 my Dell laptop camera didn't work giving error code "We cant find your camera error code 0xA00F4244" Please assist. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-inspiron-3567-camera/c287bcb1-541a-489d-a9f9-b9b048d0e07f
  9. Dell Built in Camera SX2210b monitor

Dell Built in Camera SX2210b monitor: I recently updated my computer with an ACER and Windows 10; however, am attempting to use my DELL monitor w/built in camera. In Device Manager, the Camera does not appear and the only option I get under Action is "Help". Not sure what is causing the camera to not appear....
  10. Dell laptop camera not working

Dell laptop camera not working: I just recently purchased a Dell laptop with Windows 10, and just recently discovered the camera will not work on any app. I tried following the help page for reasons the camera might not work, but it doesn't even show that there is one, even though there clearly is a camera...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. camera for a Dell monitor