Windows 10: Dell Monitor won't stay tilted back

Discus and support Dell Monitor won't stay tilted back in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I have a Dell U2412M that won't stay tilted back. I've looked it over pretty well, and looked at the User's Guide. I did see some disassembly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by FunkMaster, May 2, 2020.

1. Dell Monitor won't stay tilted back

I have a Dell U2412M that won't stay tilted back. I've looked it over pretty well, and looked at the User's Guide. I did see some disassembly literature somewhere but don't know where now. I wonder if there is any internal adjustment that can be done to make the spring tighter? Or, if I could get inside I may be able to repair it by putting a little silicone spray on all the moving parts, as it may just be sticky and dry in there.

Now I see that it is running hot also, is 70C hot for a monitor? Speccy says it is. I see now 40 °C is the limit! Is there a way to fix a hot running monitor and is it dangerous to run it like that?

If needed, what monitor should I get? It's a Inspiron 3847

Thanks, FM

:)

FunkMaster, May 2, 2020
  2. Jags1979 Win User

AT&T Tilt - Problem setting ringtones

Hello,

I just purchased a new AT&T tilt phone, and I downloaded a ringtone from the Microsoft community. I made sure to place this in the "My Ringtones" folder. However, this does not appear in the list of ringtones under Settings --> Phone.

Can anyone please suggest how to set a ringtone that I have downloaded?

Thanks.

Jags1979, May 2, 2020
  3. Dell Monitor Camera

I have a Dell Monitor hooked to a Dell XPS Laptop. I want to use the monitor camera not the laptop camera. I've tried the suggestions from a closed thread about activating the camera but when I try the steps it keeps going to the laptop camera.

Suggestions or am I asking the impossible.

SandyM-798, May 2, 2020
  4. Dell Monitor won't stay tilted back

AT&T Tilt email notification

Thank you very much for the url. I did go there and the response I received was that there were no calculators compatible with AT&T Tilt. But I do appreciate your suggestion.

Siamak1950, May 2, 2020
Thema:

Dell Monitor won't stay tilted back

1. Dell Monitor won't stay tilted back - Similar Threads - Dell Monitor won't

2. Monitors stay black

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Monitors stay black: Hello, today I tried to turn on my PC, but all 3 of my monitors remained black and did not show anything. My System: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 WRAITH 3600 AM4 Asus ROG STRIX B450-F GAMING B450 D416GB 3200-16-18-18 Ripjaws V K2 GSK SSD 500GB 2.3/3.4G 970 EVO PCIe M.2 SAM Tt TR2 S 700W...
  3. Monitor won't stay asleep

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Monitor won't stay asleep: Recent convert from win7pro to win10pro (v1909). Sleep settings in win7 were 30min for monitor and never for PC. Worked fine for yrs. Monitor now wakes up spontaneously about 10sec after sleep. Monitor is 32" HDMI via docking station to Dell M6800 laptop. Laptop display when...
  4. Tilt function not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Tilt function not working: Hallo, i purchased a convertible 6 months ago and with it a tilt pen from the same manufacturer. The tilt function of the pen however hasn‘t been working ever since. I was told by the support service of the manufacturer that this function was disabled by microsoft in build...
  5. Why won't my settings stay on my monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why won't my settings stay on my monitor: Why won't my settings stay on my monitor, plus my printer is not picking up details https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/settings/2726c9b6-d395-49b4-8129-b9b1822e837c
  6. Taskbar won't stay on second monitor?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar won't stay on second monitor?: I used to have my taskbar on my second monitor, but after a fresh install of win10Pro, it keeps moving back to primary monitor after each reboot or if the screen goes to sleep. Having the taskbar locked or unlocked makes no difference. Please help! submitted by /u/Zugas...
  7. Dual Monitors : Second monitor won't come back on

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Dual Monitors : Second monitor won't come back on: I am running Windows 10 in a dual monitor setup. Main monitor (LG) is connected with DisplayPort cable and is at it's naitive 4k resolution, second monitor (ASUS) is connected via HDMI at also at it's native resolution 2560x1440. Both monitors go to sleep properly...
  8. Live tilte

Live tilte: Some live tiles don't show information such as Weather and Spotify. But some Live titles such as Photos or Messenger still work well. I have tried many solutions but it didn't work. This takes more time to see the information. Please give me solutions. Thanks for read...
  9. Applications Won't Stay Pinned to Taskbar - Dell XPS Windows 10

Applications Won't Stay Pinned to Taskbar - Dell XPS Windows 10: Hey there, I have a Dell XPS running Windows 10 64 bit that is <1 week old, and I can't seem to figure out why my applications won't stay pinned to the taskbar. When I drag an app icon onto the taskbar (or right click and select "Pin to taskbar"), the application will...
  10. Screen tilted left

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen tilted left: My screen ha tilted left, how to restore it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/screen-tilted-left/f93bda5d-4130-47f7-a6d0-96d13c056b1c