Windows 10: dell mouse left click randomly right clicks

Discus and support dell mouse left click randomly right clicks in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i have a dell mouse and i know this prblm is weird but let me explain whenever i left click and hold and drag somehing my mouse leave that drag item... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AyushmanGupta1, Feb 18, 2021.

1. dell mouse left click randomly right clicks

i have a dell mouse and i know this prblm is weird but let me explain

whenever i left click and hold and drag somehing my mouse leave that drag item and right clicks

and whenever i rapidly use left clicks the right click context menu appear for few clicks and then the left click button doent do anything

i have searched the whole internet i went to mouse settings and its ok

i have run the sfc scan and nothing fixes

i have restarted the computer several time

pls help if u can ...

:)

AyushmanGupta1, Feb 18, 2021

2. hama compact mouse randomly right clicks

Get no script

eidairaman1, Feb 18, 2021
  3. Harmony Win User
    hama compact mouse randomly right clicks

hello
    i got a plain compact mouse from hama (hama am 5400)
    but i noticed that i get randomly multiple and fast right clicks and some windows open up if that happens or the browser gets into "analyse java script" mode.
    its like my mouse is randomly clicing for some seconds on its own

i know that behaviour from laptops. idk why, maybe because of touchpad sensitivity, heating stuff, sometimes there are ranom rightclicks i read.

but its an usb mouse, with 3 buttons (left, right and wheel). what could be the cause?

and if it helps: first time i plugged in the mouse to my usb port, it searched for drivers. but there was that windows sound, that normally comes, when something is plugged in and out many times in a row.
    it felt like the computer had a hard time to even recognize the mouse.
    but well, in the end it worked and it actually works well, except these random right clicks now and then.

does someone has knowledge bout this problem? could it be that my usb ports are not good anymore? my computer isnt actually the newest. its pretty old.
    and on the computers back, some usb ports make me struggle. like.. taking long. some of them i dont even use anymore.

but the fromt usb, i used my old mouse with it too. never right click problems. but the left button got old so when i click, it sometimes doesnt recognize that click, or it makes a double click.

Harmony, Feb 18, 2021
  4. Harmony Win User

dell mouse left click randomly right clicks

hama compact mouse randomly right clicks

im using firefox 58.0.2
    well i didnt have many mouses so far.. as i said, the old one got left-click bug. it double clicks or never clicks sometimes (i confirm that this is because the mouse got damaged).
    but random rightclicks without me even touching the right moue button never existed with my old mouse. its only the new one that behaves like this

i will try that. the problem is: i dont know when it will randomly right click again. it can take hours. or days.

Harmony, Feb 18, 2021
Thema:

dell mouse left click randomly right clicks

1. dell mouse left click randomly right clicks - Similar Threads - dell mouse left

2. Windows registers random left clicks as right clicks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows registers random left clicks as right clicks: I have windows 10 and have been using my ZOWIE EC1-A for about 5-6 years with out a single problem the mouse works fine on my other computer. I was using my desktop business as usual nothing new installed for the past 2 weeks doing the same things. And randomly today my left...
  3. Windows registers random left clicks as right clicks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows registers random left clicks as right clicks: I have windows 10 and have been using my ZOWIE EC1-A for about 5-6 years with out a single problem the mouse works fine on my other computer. I was using my desktop business as usual nothing new installed for the past 2 weeks doing the same things. And randomly today my left...
  4. Windows registers random left clicks as right clicks

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Left Click Working as Right Click

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Left Click Working as Right Click: Hello. I have a very odd problem that I need help with. Starting last night, and for no real reason, my pc started to register my mouse’s left clicks as right clicks. On top of this, it’s not registering right clicks as left clicks as if they were flipped, so I don’t have any...
  6. Left Click Working as Right Click

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Left Click Working as Right Click: Hello. I have a very odd problem that I need help with. Starting last night, and for no real reason, my pc started to register my mouse’s left clicks as right clicks. On top of this, it’s not registering right clicks as left clicks as if they were flipped, so I don’t have any...
  7. left mouse click results in multiple random clicks

left mouse click results in multiple random clicks: when I do a left mouse click it quite often results in a double or more clicks. If I change the mouse it still happens. if I switch left and right mouse buttons it goes away, but that is a really awkward way for me to work. I have deleted mouse in Device manager, which there...
  8. Mouse left click acting like a right click

Mouse left click acting like a right click: Both my left and right click are acting like a right click. I have gone into mouse setting and made sure that the left button was selected as the primary button. I have reset the computer and I have checked for and installed updates and the problem still persists. What can I...
  9. Mouse does spontaneous right click and left click freezes until right click is used...?

Mouse does spontaneous right click and left click freezes until right click is used...?: My mouse has a spontaneous right click occur and simultaneously the left click doesn't work until I right click on some part of the page I'm on. Windows 10 OS and Edge browser. I have tried different mouses, cleaned their buttons etc. and uninstalled the mouse drivers and...
  10. Dell laptop keeps treating left-clicks as right-clicks

Dell laptop keeps treating left-clicks as right-clicks: I am increasingly frustrated by the behaviour of my Dell laptop, which is two years old. It's a 5559 and the touchpad has *always* been flaky despite several installations of the "latest and greatest" touchpad drivers. It's gotten especially bad in the last few weeks and in...