Windows 10: dell n4030

Discus and support dell n4030 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; locked out of laptop,need to find code to unlock admin password,dont remember it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LEECORBIN, Apr 15, 2019 at 7:02 PM.

1. LEECORBIN Win User

dell n4030

locked out of laptop,need to find code to unlock admin password,dont remember it

:)

2. Bluetooth doesn't work on Dell Inspiron N4030

*Original Title: Bluetooth Problem

Hi All,

I have dell inspiron N4030 laptop & just upgraded win 10 in my system. My Bluetooth not working & I have not found driver for the same. Plz help..

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

AkhileshDixit, Apr 15, 2019 at 7:03 PM
  3. ellatell Win User
    How do I fix the Bluetooth function on my Dell Inspiron N4030 after installing Windows 10?

Hi.

How do I fix the Bluetooth function on my Dell Inspiron N4030 after installing Windows 10?

I downloaded the recommended Dell driver (R226746.exe).

But when I tried to install it, Windows says it cannot run on the current version of Windows 10.

Please help.

Thanks.

4. dell n4030

Dell Quickset in Windows 10 does not appear to disable the keyboard and touchpad in tablet mode

Hi Terry,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to un-install and re-install Quickset and see if that makes any difference:

I suggest you to follow these steps:

• Press Windows + R keys
    • Type appwiz.cpl
    • Choose Quickset and click on un-install.

Re-install from Dell's website and see if that helps.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Apr 15, 2019 at 7:03 PM
Thema:

dell n4030

1. dell n4030 - Similar Threads - dell n4030

2. Dell E5440 + DW5570 + Win10 = BSOD (ntoskrnl.exe & wfplwfs.sys)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dell E5440 + DW5570 + Win10 = BSOD (ntoskrnl.exe & wfplwfs.sys): So i have problem. I got myself Dell Latitude E5440. It has internal modem - model DW5570 and Windows seems to have problem with it. Or at least its drivers. If I leave it with Windows Update downloaded drivers it sees SIM card, the carrier and that's all - I cannot use it...
  3. Dell Inspiron 15 stuck in reboot on update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dell Inspiron 15 stuck in reboot on update: I had purchased a laptop used, but from orignal buyer and when i first turn it on it works perfectly, but still had some of the previous owners documents pictures etc. on it. So i went and rebooted the computer not knowing it was im assuming needing the october 2018 update....
  4. Dell Latitude E6420 with IDT Audio on Windows 10 32bit and 64bit issues...

Dell Latitude E6420 with IDT Audio on Windows 10 32bit and 64bit issues...: Ive been trying to wrap my head around the issue Im having. I just bought a laptop, used, with Windows 7. I did fresh installs of Windows 10 32bit and 64bit dual boot... Both bit versions have an issue with the default audio driver not working, not even with the...
  5. Upgrade Dell M6300 Mobile WorkStation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade Dell M6300 Mobile WorkStation: I have a Dell Precision M6300 Mobile WorkStation running xp pro. Is it possible to install 7Pro on it or even 10 pro? I have a 7 install disk that is an official Microsoft disk. Specks on the M6300 are as follows: Windows XP Pro; Intel Core 2 Duo T7250 (2.0 GHz), 1GB Memory;...
  6. Upgrade Dell M6300 Mobile WorkStation

in Windows 10 Support
    Upgrade Dell M6300 Mobile WorkStation: I have a Dell Precision M6300 Mobile WorkStation running xp pro. Is it possible to install 7Pro on it or even 10 pro? I have a 7 install disk that is an official Microsoft disk. Specks on the M6300 are as follows: Windows XP Pro; Intel Core 2 Duo T7250 (2.0 GHz), 1GB Memory;...
  7. Windows 10 (on MacBook Pro Mid 2012) does not detect my external monitor (Dell) via...

Windows 10 (on MacBook Pro Mid 2012) does not detect my external monitor (Dell) via...: Hello, I have searched through a few forums and I can't seem to find a solution as to why my external monitor (Dell) is not being recognized on Windows 10 on my MacBook Pro. It is connected through a Thunderbolt 2 to HDMI adapter. Thank you...
  8. Camera and mic won't work on Dell inspiron 15-7579

Camera and mic won't work on Dell inspiron 15-7579: I first had this issue within 1 year of buying this laptop, but was able to contact Dell for a fix to the problem as the computer was still under warranty. Within 6 months of fixing the issue, the camera and mic stopped working again, even after installing all the correct...
  9. Dell 3670 win 10 64 bit Paint malfunnctions when i paste a copied object

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dell 3670 win 10 64 bit Paint malfunnctions when i paste a copied object: When i paste a cutout or copied selection the object appears in the selection box normally. When i put the currsor in the box and click the left mouse button it acts o.k. When i hold down the left button and move tne mouse, the selected object moves o.k. But...…….....
  10. BSOD Windows 10 on Dell Laptop After Sleep

BSOD Windows 10 on Dell Laptop After Sleep: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT bsod what i already did 1. checking memorydiagnostic and found no errors 2. checking my minidump with bluescreenviewer and it shows ntoskrnl.exe error 3. update driver 4. update windows btw i just updated my bios version from 1.3.0 to 2.2.0 and back then i...