Windows 10: Dell Network Drivers Problems

Discus and support Dell Network Drivers Problems in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Good morning. We are experiencing problems with several Dell computers that are compatible with Windows 11. However, when we launch the update either... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Iván Lobato, May 23, 2024.

1. Dell Network Drivers Problems

Good morning. We are experiencing problems with several Dell computers that are compatible with Windows 11. However, when we launch the update either by Intune or manually, once the computer has been updated, it runs out of Wifi and Ethernet and then we have to install the drivers manually. Is there any solution foreseen or is there anything we can do to automate this problem?

:)

Iván Lobato, May 23, 2024

2. Problem with Dell Wireless 5630's driver

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will definitely assist you.

The issue you are facing could be due to the wireless driver us outdated. Let’s try simple steps and check if it helps in resolving the issue.

Step 1.

I suggest you to update the wireless driver manually and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager

• Locate for Network adaptor and expand it.

• Right click on the wireless device driver
      and click on update.
    If the issue still persist try the below step.

Step 2.

I would recommend you to go to the dell wireless manufacturer website and download the latest updated wireless driver and install the same. Check if it helps.

Hope this helps. Post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, May 23, 2024
  3. Dell Precision 5820 no network connection

Hello together,

we have some Dell Precision 5820 clients, that we must migrate to Windows 10.

We are installing our clients with a unattended.xml file and joining directly during the unattend phase to our domain. The Windows PE phase are working very fine, the Windows installation and Domain Join also. But when there is coming the first logon screen,
    the client have no network connection.

We have also some other 1.000 Dell clients (other models), that have not the problem. This is only on all Dell Precision 5820 clients.

When is working:

• When we let the client join a workgroup, then the client have a network connection. When we switch to the domain, the network is working also. If we rebooting 3 -5 the client, we have again our problem.
    • Reboot the client with no network cabel and plug in few seconds later, after the client is started, the cabel. The client will become a IP address.
    • The IP address will receive from our DHCP server.

I have testet the following steps, but nothing from there fixed the problem.

• Testet the original Intel network driver
    • The latest Dell network driver
    • Domain Join to a extra OU in the AD, with block inheritance GPO
    • Disabled some speed options in the BIOS for performance (only 1 core, disable Intel SpeedStep)
    • Reservation on the DHCP server
    • Fixed IP address
    • Plugin the Client to a DSL AVM FritzBox, but the same problem to receive a address via DHCP.
    • Analysed on the client via Wireshard, there is only a DHCP discover.
    Any suggestions what we can analyse?

Best regards

Bender2020XW, May 23, 2024
  4. Karen Her Win User

Dell Network Drivers Problems

my dell inspiron 3521 network problem

Hi,

This issue could occur due to outdated or incompatible driver. We suggest you to run the
    Internet Connection troubleshooter and the Network Adapter troubleshooter, and check if it will resolve the issue. Here are the steps:

• Internet Connection troubleshooter
      • Type Control Panel in the Search bar and select it.
      • Go to Troubleshooting.
      • Click View all.
      • Select Internet Connections.
      • Run the troubleshooter.

• Network Adapter troubleshooter
      • Type Control Panel in the Search bar and select it.
      • Go to Troubleshooting.
      • Click View all.
      • Select Network Adapter.
      • Run the troubleshooter.

If issue persists, you can follow the troubleshooting steps indicated in this article:
    Fix network connection issues in Windows 10

Karen Her, May 23, 2024
Thema:

Dell Network Drivers Problems

1. Dell Network Drivers Problems - Similar Threads - Dell Network Drivers

2. Dell Network Drivers Problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dell Network Drivers Problems: Good morning. We are experiencing problems with several Dell computers that are compatible with Windows 11. However, when we launch the update either by Intune or manually, once the computer has been updated, it runs out of Wifi and Ethernet and then we have to install the...
  3. Ethernet Network 2 Driver Problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ethernet Network 2 Driver Problems: I have been dealing with a network driver issue on Windows 10 where anytime my network is shown as Network 2 i get limited access to the internet. Some websites work fine but other's will not load. I am then forced to reinstall drivers, disable and enable the drivers, or have...
  4. Network adapter driver problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network adapter driver problems: Hi,I have had a recurring issue with my network adapter driver. I have a Lenovo Yoga 7 14ITL5 running Windows 11, and the driver in question is the IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz. Several times, it has happened that the option to connect to wifi disappears both in settings as...
  5. Network adapter driver problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network adapter driver problems: Hi,I have had a recurring issue with my network adapter driver. I have a Lenovo Yoga 7 14ITL5 running Windows 11, and the driver in question is the IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz. Several times, it has happened that the option to connect to wifi disappears both in settings as...
  6. Network drivers problem , please help !!

Network drivers problem , please help !!: Currently I'm using windows 10 pro on my hp x360 pavilion laptop , yesterday I found that my wifi was not working....I checked the driverIt was showing that wifi adapter aren't working .It's saying to reconnect hardware with computer.......I did everything , updation is...
  7. Network Adapter Driver WiFi Problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network Adapter Driver WiFi Problem: Hello, I have a Windows 10 Home edition desktop, it is a Dell. I am experiencing issues with the Network Adapter and that windows could not find the driver.I did restart and update the driver and I wanted to know if there is a link to manually download the driver myself or...
  8. Dell Inspiron GPU Driver Problem

Dell Inspiron GPU Driver Problem: There is a problem with Dell's latest Intel HD graphics driver for the Inspiron 7537 - driver file Intel-HD-Graphics-Driver_8V48Y_WIN_20.19.15.4835_A07.EXE. The installation fails since the inf fie doesn't include the HD4400 GPU. A manual update via Device Manager shows the...
  9. Epson "Driver Unavailable" problem on Dell laptop

Epson "Driver Unavailable" problem on Dell laptop: Hi. The past few days my Epson printer/scanner is showing "Driver Unavailable" on my Dell Inspiron 15, 5000 series laptop, running Windows10. It says Windows updates are current, when I look at driver properties, it says it is working. I have tried everything the Windows...
  10. Suspected problem with Dell 1550W wireless driver

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Suspected problem with Dell 1550W wireless driver: I attach the zip file as requested. The driver is the latest on that Dell have released. There are three minidumps here, all of which occurred while I was working using the wireless ethernet, never any problems when using wired. Cheers Dave 73400