Windows 10: dell optiplex 780 microphone and camera windows 10

Discus and support dell optiplex 780 microphone and camera windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I plugged in my older Microsoft camera and microphone ,neither will work. I suspect new drivers are needed. Where do I get them?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by enriquesch, Dec 16, 2018.

1. dell optiplex 780 microphone and camera windows 10

I plugged in my older Microsoft camera and microphone

,neither will work. I suspect new drivers are needed. Where do I get them?

:)

enriquesch, Dec 16, 2018

2. Windows 10 on a Dell Optiplex 780

I downloaded Windows 10 to my Optiplex 780 and everything looked good except that I couldn't get on line. I'm not all that savvy with computers but I can usually fiddle my way through if I keep at it long. In the internet settings area the Wi-Fi menu choice
    never appeared and when trying to troubleshoot I'd get the suggestion that the proper driver was not installed. I looked at the Dell site and they did not test the 780 for compatibility and did not suggest the upgrade. The Windows 10 program was a bit confusing
    but I was looking forward to using it until I could not connect to the internet. I'm not concerned about a home network. I do complement Microsoft in that it was easy to return to Windows 7 but I'm disappointed that I couldn't get 10 to work completely.
    I wasted some time but then I'm much better at that than solving computer problems. Anyone have an idea for a fix?

David Butler

SteadyDave, Dec 17, 2018
  3. mazinflin Win User
    Dell optiplex 780

I am using a Dell OptiPlex 780 every time I reboot my computer I see this appears on the screen : Intel (R) Matrix Storage Manager option ROM V8.5 . There is more than that but I write the all thing down because the process happen so fast. Is there an
    issue with the BIOS and how to fix it.

mazinflin, Dec 17, 2018
  4. dell optiplex 780 microphone and camera windows 10

Windows 10 on a Dell Optiplex 780

hey i have this pc and windows 10 working fine and better than win 7 but you need to go to device manager and update graphics driver online and don't use third party webs for driver

Amanullah shahid, Dec 17, 2018
Thema:

dell optiplex 780 microphone and camera windows 10

1. dell optiplex 780 microphone and camera windows 10 - Similar Threads - dell optiplex 780

2. microphone dell OptiPlex

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    microphone dell OptiPlex: when i talk to someone thru google voice on my computer they say there is a big humming sound? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microphone-dell-optiplex/5944e82e-449c-4cf2-af3f-05a2927d6803
  3. dell optiplex

dell optiplex: Do VPN really do anything on my desktop is it good to have? Thank you TIMMY https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-optiplex/d706ef1d-ed97-4c0b-826e-8f133fb7aa95
  4. Dell optiplex

in Windows 10 Support
    Dell optiplex: how do i change system specs 148906
  5. Dell optiplex

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Dell optiplex: [img] why do i have 2 desk tops is download desk top different than save as desktop? 148842
  6. dell optiplex

dell optiplex: [ATTACH]where did this come from what is it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-optiplex/49d60165-f1fc-499a-a8f7-aa582de8d49b
  7. Dell optiplex

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Dell optiplex: Hi Is there anything else i can do to speed up my dell Optiplex Did all deleting of history etc still act very slow delay in typing also anything else i can try without resetting? Thank you TIMMY 1904 146929
  8. dell optiplex

dell optiplex: the computer works great what does this mean [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-optiplex/85405d3d-2d31-45e8-b0eb-08127676e254
  9. Dell Optiplex 780 drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dell Optiplex 780 drivers: Version 1903 (OS Build 18362. 476) In view of the problem I am having with rear audio input (in another thread) I searched for Dell drivers, but discovered that they are available only for older operating systems. Is there any way round this, apart from a reset? 145367
  10. SOLVED-Locked out of Dell Optiplex 780 due to "incorrect password" pin

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    SOLVED-Locked out of Dell Optiplex 780 due to "incorrect password" pin: Intermediate user here. Locked out of my Dell Optiplex 780 due to "incorrect Password" at PIN login screen. Already used another device to login to my Microsoft Account to change password-this worked. Cannot get past PIN login screen on the PC itself, and tapping F2,F4, F8,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. camera for Dell optiplex 780

2. optiplex gx620 does this have a camera ?

3. what camera and mic for dell 780 desktop pc

4. how to connect microphone to dell optiplex780,
  5. does dell optiplex 780 have a camera,
  6. does dell optiplx 780 have a camera,
  7. dell optiplex 7770 camera,
  8. how to get dell optiplex mic to work,
  9. optiplex 780 windows 10,
  10. dell optiplex 780 microphone