Windows 10: Dell Optiplex 9010 usff graphics card failure?

Discus and support Dell Optiplex 9010 usff graphics card failure? in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hi chaps and thanks for any help you can give me. I bought a new mouse. A Corsair M65 pro. I downloaded and installed the Corsair iCue software. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by sean5302, Jun 4, 2019.

1. sean5302 Win User

Dell Optiplex 9010 usff graphics card failure?

Hi chaps and thanks for any help you can give me.

I bought a new mouse. A Corsair M65 pro.
    I downloaded and installed the Corsair iCue software.
    I plugged the usb lead in and the cursor was too reactive to any movement. Literally flying around the screen for a few seconds.
    Next thing the whole screen pixellated and crashed and now the PC won't boot.
    I get 3 orange flashes, pause, 2 orange flashes from the power button light on the Dell Optiplex 9010 USFF.
    The manual says that is possible usb failure.

I disconnected every usb device but the light stays flashing, even with my old mouse.
    The graphics card is onboard, part of the motherboard.
    Any help, please.

:)

sean5302, Jun 4, 2019
  2. DouglasLitwin, Jun 4, 2019
  3. Optiplex 780 USFF

No, you did not make that point clear. Please try and stay on topic with DouglasLitwin's question.

I got the same results as he did in Chrome using IE 11/Windows 7, you have to use the base search Optiplex 780 USFF and choose Videos, Google does the same with IE and the URL works in IE as well.

I believe he has answered his own question and I thank him for providing the detail that jogged him through it.

required name required as well, Jun 4, 2019
  4. bobkn Win User

I Need A Graphic Card! Dell OptiPlex 755 DT

Why is it impossible to find?

If I read the specs right, the small desktop 755 normally uses low profile cards. However, there's a riser card available (part number G5459 is one that works) that permits the use of full-height cards. It'd be easier (and cheaper) to just stay with a low profile card, if your PC isn't already equipped with the riser.

The card that you list should work. It appears to be low profile; I don't see any mention of an additional full-height backplate. However, a card based on the nVidia GT 710 graphics chip would give significantly better performance (higher GPU and memory clocks), while consuming slightly less power. (Die shrink, maybe.) Your vendor lists one at about the same price as the older card:

MSI GT 710 LP 2GD3H - Graphics Card | Alza.co.uk

Hope this helps.

bobkn, Jun 4, 2019
Thema:

1. Dell Optiplex 9010 usff graphics card failure? - Similar Threads - Dell Optiplex 9010

2. Optiplex 9010 ethernet problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Optiplex 9010 ethernet problems: Hello internet,I was wondering if you could solve a small problem for me. Currently I am broke, and using an old OptiPlex for gaming. I have recently had to purchase a WIFI card because the ethernet broke. it shows up, but says ethernet doesn't have a valid Ip configuration...
  3. Ventilador Optiplex 9010

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ventilador Optiplex 9010: Tengo una optiplex 9010de los cajones grandes y quiero instalarle un fan pero noto que este es de tres entradas y el de la pc es de 5 y dado eso, no encaja. Hay algun pin con el que pueda conectar ese ventilador o solo puedo usar en el de cinco?...
  4. Ventilador Optiplex 9010

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ventilador Optiplex 9010: Tengo una optiplex 9010de los cajones grandes y quiero instalarle un fan pero noto que este es de tres entradas y el de la pc es de 5 y dado eso, no encaja. Hay algun pin con el que pueda conectar ese ventilador o solo puedo usar en el de cinco?...
  5. Ventilador Optiplex 9010

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Dual-drive installation on Dell optiplex 9010 MT

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dual-drive installation on Dell optiplex 9010 MT: So I recently got an SSD, and i decided to use it for my boot drive, and then on the other hand i got my HDD where windows does not recognizes it, i have it connected to my P6 port, and my SSD connected to P5 port, i have a SATA cable connected to my SSD, point being, im...
  7. Graphic Card on dell optiplex 790

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphic Card on dell optiplex 790: Hey guys I want to add a graphic card in my dell optiplex 790 i7 2nd gen but i don't know which one is compatible with the motherboard etc and can i add a good graphic card such as 1050ti after increasing the power supply Any suggestions about it...
  8. Switching HdD's in Optiplex 9010

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Switching HdD's in Optiplex 9010: My main computer a Dell OptiPlex 9010 (which I’ve had for several years), has a C drive that is a 117 GB HdD. with 68.8 GB free. In the 2nd bay I installed 1.7 TB HdD with 404GB free that is used for storage. I bought a 2nd refurbed Dell Optilex 990 to transcode MP4’’s to...
  9. I Need A Graphic Card! Dell OptiPlex 755 DT

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    I Need A Graphic Card! Dell OptiPlex 755 DT: I am currently in the hunt for a good graphic card and its near impossible for me to find! Help me out please. I have a Dell OptiPlex 755 DT version (slim) Specs: 4gb ram 2.33 ghz windows 10 and will this one work ->MSI N610-2GD3H / LP - Graphics Card | Alza.co.uk...
  10. Dell Optiplex 9010 i7 Slow Boot Problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Dell Optiplex 9010 i7 Slow Boot Problem: Hello dear friends, i have been tackling with a weird issue for upto a month now. i have bought dell optiplex 9010 with core i7 3770 processor with 4gb ram. i have run every diagnostic test, checked hdd health, checked ram, cpu temperature,updated bios...etc everything is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dell optiplex 9010 small graphic card