Windows 10: Dell Optiplex 9010 usff graphics card failure?

Discus and support Dell Optiplex 9010 usff graphics card failure? in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hi chaps and thanks for any help you can give me. I bought a new mouse. A Corsair M65 pro. I downloaded and installed the Corsair iCue software. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by sean5302, Jun 4, 2019.

1. sean5302 Win User

Dell Optiplex 9010 usff graphics card failure?

Hi chaps and thanks for any help you can give me.

I bought a new mouse. A Corsair M65 pro.
    I downloaded and installed the Corsair iCue software.
    I plugged the usb lead in and the cursor was too reactive to any movement. Literally flying around the screen for a few seconds.
    Next thing the whole screen pixellated and crashed and now the PC won't boot.
    I get 3 orange flashes, pause, 2 orange flashes from the power button light on the Dell Optiplex 9010 USFF.
    The manual says that is possible usb failure.

I disconnected every usb device but the light stays flashing, even with my old mouse.
    The graphics card is onboard, part of the motherboard.
    Any help, please.

:)

sean5302, Jun 4, 2019
  2. DouglasLitwin, Jun 4, 2019
  3. Optiplex 780 USFF

No, you did not make that point clear. Please try and stay on topic with DouglasLitwin's question.

I got the same results as he did in Chrome using IE 11/Windows 7, you have to use the base search Optiplex 780 USFF and choose Videos, Google does the same with IE and the URL works in IE as well.

I believe he has answered his own question and I thank him for providing the detail that jogged him through it.

required name required as well, Jun 4, 2019
  4. bobkn Win User

I Need A Graphic Card! Dell OptiPlex 755 DT

Why is it impossible to find?

If I read the specs right, the small desktop 755 normally uses low profile cards. However, there's a riser card available (part number G5459 is one that works) that permits the use of full-height cards. It'd be easier (and cheaper) to just stay with a low profile card, if your PC isn't already equipped with the riser.

The card that you list should work. It appears to be low profile; I don't see any mention of an additional full-height backplate. However, a card based on the nVidia GT 710 graphics chip would give significantly better performance (higher GPU and memory clocks), while consuming slightly less power. (Die shrink, maybe.) Your vendor lists one at about the same price as the older card:

MSI GT 710 LP 2GD3H - Graphics Card | Alza.co.uk

Hope this helps.

bobkn, Jun 4, 2019
Thema:

1. Dell Optiplex 9010 usff graphics card failure? - Similar Threads - Dell Optiplex 9010

2. BSOD/graphics card failure during gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD/graphics card failure during gaming: Hello, I recently bought a custom laptop and have been getting a BSOD randomly when gaming. Its weird because the computer runs fine doing everything else and it only happens randomly as in some times i can play for hours without issues and sometimes itll happen over and...
  3. dell optiplex error

dell optiplex error: What do these errors mean and how to fix Thank you[ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-optiplex-error/db815ab6-0d10-451b-99b3-f50d97bb0623
  4. dell optiplex 755

dell optiplex 755: Hi The company where i bought the computer from sent me a USB with windows 10 on it how can i install it over the windows 10 i am having problems with They sent the USB but no instructions on how to install over the other win10 Thank you TIMMY...
  5. Dell Optiplex 7060 from eBay

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Dell Optiplex 7060 from eBay: I bought a Dell Optiplex 7060 on eBay. After installing Windows 10, it activated with no problem. However, it is my understanding that this PC may be "tied" to the original owner's Microsoft account... If that account was someday closed, would this affect my ability to...
  6. Realtek on a dell optiplex 755

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek on a dell optiplex 755: Is there any way to get realtek or something similar on a dell optiplex 755? The model number is: DCSM. I'm mostly looking to add the enhancements tab in the microphone properties window....
  7. Failure, or mismatch? nVidia graphics card problem

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Failure, or mismatch? nVidia graphics card problem: Your help, opinions appreciated. My Desktop is old, modest, but continues to give good service. For years it has run with a Gigabyte motherboard GA-H6M-S2PV (Rev 2.2) The graphics card was a nVidia GT210. I had this connected to a Dell 1708FP monitor. I bought a MSI GT710 in...
  8. I Need A Graphic Card! Dell OptiPlex 755 DT

I Need A Graphic Card! Dell OptiPlex 755 DT: I am currently in the hunt for a good graphic card and its near impossible for me to find! Help me out please. I have a Dell OptiPlex 755 DT version (slim) Specs: 4gb ram 2.33 ghz windows 10 and will this one work ->MSI N610-2GD3H / LP - Graphics Card | Alza.co.uk...
  9. graphics cards

graphics cards: I have a 6 year old Dell XPS 8300 with new hard drive, PSU and monitor,keyboard and mouse. When it breaks I will get another and not sink money in this one. I can use some of the parts. The graphics card, NVidia, is horizontal and works OK. I also have a similar port...
  10. Dell Optiplex 9010 i7 Slow Boot Problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Dell Optiplex 9010 i7 Slow Boot Problem: Hello dear friends, i have been tackling with a weird issue for upto a month now. i have bought dell optiplex 9010 with core i7 3770 processor with 4gb ram. i have run every diagnostic test, checked hdd health, checked ram, cpu temperature,updated bios...etc everything is...