Windows 10: Dell optiplex

Discus and support Dell optiplex in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi Is there anything else i can do to speed up my dell Optiplex Did all deleting of history etc still act very slow delay in typing also anything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by walleyeblugill, Dec 22, 2019.

1. Dell optiplex

Hi

Is there anything else i can do to speed up my dell Optiplex

Did all deleting of history etc still act very slow delay in typing also

anything else i can try without resetting?

Thank you

TIMMY

:)

walleyeblugill, Dec 22, 2019

2. Dell Optiplex Clean Install of Windows 10

We have 20 new Dell Optiplex 7020s on the way with Windows 7 preloaded. I'd like to know the steps to perform a clean install of Windows 10.

Thanks,

Troy Taylor

Troy S. Taylor, Dec 22, 2019
  3. Dell Dimensions or Optiplex Better?

Actually, the OptiPlex series are Dell's standard work PC; the Precision series are workstation-class.

Static~Charge, Dec 22, 2019
  4. btarunr Win User

Dell optiplex

Dell Announces OptiPlex 980 Desktop PCs

Dell announced today its most powerful business desktop yet, the new OptiPlex 980, combines superb management and an environmentally friendly design. The new OptiPlex 980 can deliver up to 35 percent greater performance than previous generation OptiPlex systems. The desktop can also lower energy costs with an energy-efficient design and environment-conscious features. New management features to enhance productivity include, virtual remote control capability with an optional Intel KVM (Keyboard, Video and Mouse) and simplified task management with Dell's Update Catalog for Microsoft Systems Center.

Dell optiplex 29a_thm.jpg

Other features making the OptiPlex 980 an ultimate commercial desktop computing experience include:
    • Desktop Performance -- With Intel Core processor technology (Core i5 or Core i7) options and Solid State Drive options for increased performance and reliability.
    • Outstanding Energy Efficiency -- With a 90 percent energy efficient power supply, the OptiPlex 980 can use less energy, helping to lower energy costs.
    • Designed with the Environment in Mind -- meets important government environmental standards including Energy Star 5.0 and EPEAT Gold, EPEAT's highest rating. OptiPlex 980 also contains more post-consumer recycled content than previous generations.
    • A Quiet Workplace -- the only commercial desktop with an optional Dell EcoKit that reduces system noise by up to 50 percent, helping to reduce workplace noise and increase productivity.
    • Advanced Security & Systems Management -- management innovation including the latest generation of Intel vPro remote management support, which improves productivity with a robust set of enterprise security options that are the hallmark of the OptiPlex brand.
    Offered in three different chassis options (minitower, desktop and small form factor), the OptiPlex 980 will be available worldwide in the coming weeks at a starting price of $807 USD.

btarunr, Dec 22, 2019
Thema:

Dell optiplex

1. Dell optiplex - Similar Threads - Dell optiplex

2. I have installed a firewire card in the pci slot of my Dell Optiplex 7010 and the pc...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have installed a firewire card in the pci slot of my Dell Optiplex 7010 and the pc...: I have installed a firewire card in the pci slot of my Dell Optiplex 7010 and the pc recognizes it in device manager, however, it doesn't function in my Wondershare 13 software. Understood that Adobe Premiere Pro no longer supports tape-based workflow but I know of no such...
  3. I have installed a firewire card in the pci slot of my Dell Optiplex 7010 and the pc...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have installed a firewire card in the pci slot of my Dell Optiplex 7010 and the pc...: I have installed a firewire card in the pci slot of my Dell Optiplex 7010 and the pc recognizes it in device manager, however, it doesn't function in my Wondershare 13 software. Understood that Adobe Premiere Pro no longer supports tape-based workflow but I know of no such...
  4. I have installed a firewire card in the pci slot of my Dell Optiplex 7010 and the pc...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My dell optiplex 3010 will not boot it was stuck on 26 during a factory reset and we...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My dell optiplex 3010 will not boot it was stuck on 26 during a factory reset and we...: HELP help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-dell-optiplex-3010-will-not-boot-it-was-stuck/806617c4-037a-432b-b6a1-5adacf653baf
  6. My dell optiplex 3010 will not boot it was stuck on 26 during a factory reset and we...

My dell optiplex 3010 will not boot it was stuck on 26 during a factory reset and we...: HELP help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-dell-optiplex-3010-will-not-boot-it-was-stuck/806617c4-037a-432b-b6a1-5adacf653baf
  7. My dell optiplex 3010 will not boot it was stuck on 26 during a factory reset and we...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Did data wipe on dell optiplex got computer from deceased brother can’t find out he’d...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Did data wipe on dell optiplex got computer from deceased brother can’t find out he’d...: HelpNeed to get password for he’d harddrive only person who knew it is deceased https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/did-data-wipe-on-dell-optiplex-got-computer-from/19701819-9a5d-47ab-b14e-1c5c39e0332e
  9. Did data wipe on dell optiplex got computer from deceased brother can’t find out he’d...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Did data wipe on dell optiplex got computer from deceased brother can’t find out he’d...: HelpNeed to get password for he’d harddrive only person who knew it is deceased https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/did-data-wipe-on-dell-optiplex-got-computer-from/19701819-9a5d-47ab-b14e-1c5c39e0332e
  10. Did data wipe on dell optiplex got computer from deceased brother can’t find out he’d...