Windows 10: Dell optiplex

Discus and support Dell optiplex in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [1024/102648.075:ERROR:directory_reader_win.cc43] FindFirstFile: The system cannot find the path specified. 0x3 received this notice?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TIMMY 067, Oct 24, 2020.

1. TIMMY 067 Win User

Dell optiplex

[1024/102648.075:ERROR:directory_reader_win.cc43] FindFirstFile: The system cannot find the path specified. 0x3

received this notice?

:)

TIMMY 067, Oct 24, 2020
  2. TIMMY 067 Win User

dell optiplex

I have the dell Optiplex works well but sometimes it seems like it freezes up or the HD-STOPS enjoy the system

any suggestions is there anything to turn off always a delay in typing

when i got it it was so fast

should i boot in safe mode what will that tell me?

thank you

TIMMY 067, Oct 24, 2020
  3. Dell Optiplex Clean Install of Windows 10

We have 20 new Dell Optiplex 7020s on the way with Windows 7 preloaded. I'd like to know the steps to perform a clean install of Windows 10.

Thanks,

Troy Taylor

Troy S. Taylor, Oct 24, 2020
  4. Dell optiplex

Dell Dimensions or Optiplex Better?

Actually, the OptiPlex series are Dell's standard work PC; the Precision series are workstation-class.

Static~Charge, Oct 24, 2020
Thema:

Dell optiplex

1. Dell optiplex - Similar Threads - Dell optiplex

2. Mouse and keyboard lock on Windows 10 on HP envy and Dell Optiplex 790

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Mouse and keyboard lock on Windows 10 on HP envy and Dell Optiplex 790: It seems that after the most recent update of Win 10 my PCs randomly lock up the keyboard and mouse on both my HP Envy and Dell Optiplex 790. It has gotten to the point that it is impossible to finish any work without having to restart ....
  3. Graphic Card on dell optiplex 790

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphic Card on dell optiplex 790: Hey guys I want to add a graphic card in my dell optiplex 790 i7 2nd gen but i don't know which one is compatible with the motherboard etc and can i add a good graphic card such as 1050ti after increasing the power supply Any suggestions about it...
  4. Bluetooth driver missing on Dell Optiplex 790 windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth driver missing on Dell Optiplex 790 windows 10: Hi Bluetooth driver missing on Dell Optiplex 790 windows 10. I bought this Dell 790 desktop renewed vis Amazon. Juts tried to add a bluetooth accessory and cant find a bluetooth icon to switch on or off. Check with the Dell support page. Says after updating to windows 10...
  5. Dell optiplex

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dell optiplex: Hi Is there any way to recover deleted bookmarks are they hidden somewhere if so how to find them? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-optiplex/17e2693e-9ece-425e-8ba4-c1f0eb31829d
  6. Wifi issues on Dell Optiplex 7010

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi issues on Dell Optiplex 7010: During the last few months I've been in my room, a bit far from the router using a WiFi adapter working perfectly fine. Unexpectedly one day it stopped working and decided to buy another one but the issue was still there. I even moved next to the router in case the problem...
  7. Dell optiplex

Dell optiplex: What does this journey mean[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-optiplex/f2c358f6-52ae-439d-a1e8-cf81b2e5c0c3
  8. Dell optiplex

Dell optiplex: what does this mean ad ware removed this Deleted Preinstalled.DellSupportAssistAgent Folder C:\ProgramData\SUPPORTASSIST\CLIENT\TECHNICIANTOOLKIT Deleted Preinstalled.DellSupportAssistAgent Registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows...
  9. Dell optiplex

Dell optiplex: Hi I have 400 photos on my I phone need to transfer to computer only will transfer 20 then stops ? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-optiplex/612787e0-1038-4247-bc86-b5a2b1e2be0d
  10. Have I bricked my Dell Optiplex? Can't access bios.

in Windows 10 Support
    Have I bricked my Dell Optiplex? Can't access bios.: I was trying to clone a HDD using Acronis Disk Director. The app showed all drives ie the one to clone to, the usb flash drive and the main drive on the pc. It appeared to be going OK but said the pc needed to restart. Strange, I thought. When it restarted, it couldn't find...