Windows 10: Dell or Microsoft

Discus and support Dell or Microsoft in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; What is better... Dell venue 11 pro 7130 4gb ram i5 1.7ghz Or Microsoft surface pro 2 8gb ram i5 1.6ghz 6325 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jamos316, May 24, 2015.

1. jamos316 Win User

Dell or Microsoft

What is better...
    Dell venue 11 pro 7130 4gb ram i5 1.7ghz
    Or
    Microsoft surface pro 2 8gb ram i5 1.6ghz

:)

jamos316, May 24, 2015

2. Should I believe Dell or Microsoft?

Trust me, Do not upgrade to Windows 10. You will come to regret it! Stick with Windows 7. If you really want Windows 10 at a later date,wait at least a year until all of the bugs have been fixed, and buy a pc with windows 10 factory installed.

rescuemedium, May 24, 2015
  3. Jef777 Win User
    Should I believe Dell or Microsoft?

I have a Dell Inspiron 620 computer running windows 7 SP1. I just received the notification to upgrade through the GWX app. (Oct. 11) My computer has no major incompatibility issues noted by the GWX App. However, Dell states my computer has
    not been tested for compatibility with Windows 10 and advises not to upgrade. What should I do? Jeff

Jef777, May 24, 2015
  4. Mystere Win User

Dell or Microsoft

Hard to say, we don't know your requirements.

For starters, the Dell doesn't have a stylus. And the stylus is not just one of those goofy capacitive touch simulator pens.. it's a Wacom RF stylus. Although, it appears you can buy one as an add-on for $40.

The surface has 8GB, which is double the memory.. that may or may not be important to you... Also you don't mention the size of the disk...

Mystere, May 24, 2015
  5. badrobot Win User
    I had a surface before but I returned it and grabbed an ASUS one. The surface is twice as heavy. Since I do mostly web browsing and email stuffs on tablets, the ASUS T100 is good enough for me. I do complicated tasks on desktop PCs.*Smile

badrobot, May 25, 2015
  6. kebero Win User
    The Dell is more flexible, in my opinion. In addition to a Surface-style keyboard cover, there is a notebook keyboard dock which includes an internal battery that doubles the battery life of the device. There's also the desktop dock, which the Surface also has, and the Dell tablets do have a functional stylus, although it's based on Synaptics technology.

kebero, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Dell or Microsoft

1. Dell or Microsoft - Similar Threads - Dell Microsoft

2. Dell g7 7588 keys not working, but not when I run Microsoft Word

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell g7 7588 keys not working, but not when I run Microsoft Word: Hello everyone! I have a Dell G7 7588, and some keys of it's keyboard stopped working, like the number pad #8 and #5The left ctrl key, and F2 which also turns sound volume down. Recently I just found out that if I run Microsoft Word as soon as my computer starts up, this keys...
  3. Dell g7 7588 keys not working, but not when I run Microsoft Word

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dell g7 7588 keys not working, but not when I run Microsoft Word: Hello everyone! I have a Dell G7 7588, and some keys of it's keyboard stopped working, like the number pad #8 and #5The left ctrl key, and F2 which also turns sound volume down. Recently I just found out that if I run Microsoft Word as soon as my computer starts up, this keys...
  4. How can I connect the Microsoft wireless keybaord to a Dell laptop windows 10?

How can I connect the Microsoft wireless keybaord to a Dell laptop windows 10?: The Microsoft wireless keybaord says it is compatible with windows 10 and when I press the bluetooth button something flasshes on top of the arrows but I don't see it in my laptop....
  5. How can I connect the Microsoft wireless keybaord to a Dell laptop windows 10?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can I connect the Microsoft wireless keybaord to a Dell laptop windows 10?: The Microsoft wireless keybaord says it is compatible with windows 10 and when I press the bluetooth button something flasshes on top of the arrows but I don't see it in my laptop....
  6. How can I connect the Microsoft wireless keybaord to a Dell laptop windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Dell's Windows Copilot concept shows what Microsoft failed to deliver

in Windows 10 News
    Dell's Windows Copilot concept shows what Microsoft failed to deliver: When Microsoft released Windows Copilot to the masses, it promised that the new AI feature would help users control Windows 11. When users got their hands on Windows Copilot, they noticed quickly that the promised functionality was limited. Even worse, all user requests...
  8. "oops, something went wrong" when setting up Microsoft on new Dell

"oops, something went wrong" when setting up Microsoft on new Dell: Today I bought a new Dell laptop. Upon turning it on, I soon got to the Microsoft setup. I began seeing seeing "oops, something went wrong", which became frequent. Sometimes I could skip and continue. But the messages continued, and eventually I could not continue. Like the...
  9. "oops, something went wrong" when setting up Microsoft on new Dell

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "oops, something went wrong" when setting up Microsoft on new Dell: Today I bought a new Dell laptop. Upon turning it on, I soon got to the Microsoft setup. I began seeing seeing "oops, something went wrong", which became frequent. Sometimes I could skip and continue. But the messages continued, and eventually I could not continue. Like the...
  10. Microsoft reset fTPM Bitlocker encryption message after Dell BIOS update

Microsoft reset fTPM Bitlocker encryption message after Dell BIOS update: During my most recent Microsoft Update, the update included an update of the Dell BIOS from 1.12.0 to 1.13.0. After the BIOS update, every time that I reboot my Dell laptop, I get the following message in a blue screen: "Press Y to reset fTPM, if you have Bitlocker or...