Windows 10: Dell or Microsoft

Discus and support Dell or Microsoft in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; What is better... Dell venue 11 pro 7130 4gb ram i5 1.7ghz Or Microsoft surface pro 2 8gb ram i5 1.6ghz 6325 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jamos316, May 24, 2015.

1. jamos316 Win User

Dell or Microsoft

What is better...
    Dell venue 11 pro 7130 4gb ram i5 1.7ghz
    Or
    Microsoft surface pro 2 8gb ram i5 1.6ghz

:)

jamos316, May 24, 2015
  2. rescuemedium Win User

Should I believe Dell or Microsoft?

Trust me, Do not upgrade to Windows 10. You will come to regret it! Stick with Windows 7. If you really want Windows 10 at a later date,wait at least a year until all of the bugs have been fixed, and buy a pc with windows 10 factory installed.

rescuemedium, May 24, 2015
  3. Jef777 Win User
    Should I believe Dell or Microsoft?

I have a Dell Inspiron 620 computer running windows 7 SP1. I just received the notification to upgrade through the GWX app. (Oct. 11) My computer has no major incompatibility issues noted by the GWX App. However, Dell states my computer has
    not been tested for compatibility with Windows 10 and advises not to upgrade. What should I do? Jeff

Jef777, May 24, 2015
  4. Mystere Win User

Dell or Microsoft

Hard to say, we don't know your requirements.

For starters, the Dell doesn't have a stylus. And the stylus is not just one of those goofy capacitive touch simulator pens.. it's a Wacom RF stylus. Although, it appears you can buy one as an add-on for $40.

The surface has 8GB, which is double the memory.. that may or may not be important to you... Also you don't mention the size of the disk...

Mystere, May 24, 2015
  5. badrobot Win User
    I had a surface before but I returned it and grabbed an ASUS one. The surface is twice as heavy. Since I do mostly web browsing and email stuffs on tablets, the ASUS T100 is good enough for me. I do complicated tasks on desktop PCs.*Smile

badrobot, May 25, 2015
  6. kebero Win User
    The Dell is more flexible, in my opinion. In addition to a Surface-style keyboard cover, there is a notebook keyboard dock which includes an internal battery that doubles the battery life of the device. There's also the desktop dock, which the Surface also has, and the Dell tablets do have a functional stylus, although it's based on Synaptics technology.

kebero, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Dell or Microsoft

1. Dell or Microsoft - Similar Threads - Dell Microsoft

2. Windows won't boot - Dell laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows won't boot - Dell laptop: I have the same issue as I saw on another question, but the answer was not a fix and the thread is locked. After a reboot, my Dell laptop displays the message New USB device (LGD AIT touch controller 1FD2:5001)was installed." I have used f12 to boot into the support menu,...
  3. Nvidia Driver in Dell Latitude e6530 tidak dapat terinstall dengan baik ,bluscreen...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Nvidia Driver in Dell Latitude e6530 tidak dapat terinstall dengan baik ,bluscreen...: telah beberapa cara saya lakukan namun tetap semua driver telah saya coba , semua tak ada yang berhasil.. saya telah berusaha memecahkan masalah ini ,dan saya telah lebih dari 1 tahun mengalami masalah ini teruatam pada Windows 10 .. kenapa masalah ini tidak kunjung di...
  4. How to setup raid 1 on a Dell E6540 laptop?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to setup raid 1 on a Dell E6540 laptop?: How to setup raid 1 on a Dell E6540 laptop with 2 ssd hard drives while loading Windows 10? I am loading Windows 10 with 2 SSD hard drives on a Dell E6540 quad-core i7. And I wanted to know how do I set this up and and my 2nd ssd will capture all data and boot info from the...
  5. All my laptops (Dell E6430s) have some weird issue with updates.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    All my laptops (Dell E6430s) have some weird issue with updates.: I have loads of Dell E6430s. 5 were in use and were working fine. The remaining were just in storage. Today I needed few of those storage laptops, I turned them on and all of them are giving an issue with Windows Updates and AutoDesk updates. Screenshot attached. AutoDesk...
  6. All my laptops (Dell E6430s) have some weird issue with updates.

in Windows 10 Support
    All my laptops (Dell E6430s) have some weird issue with updates.: I have loads of Dell E6430s. 5 were in use and were working fine. The remaining were just in storage. Today I needed few of those storage laptops, I turned them on and all of them are giving an issue with Windows Updates and AutoDesk updates. Screenshot attached. AutoDesk...
  7. i am trying to find fingerprint software for my DELL latitude e6430

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    i am trying to find fingerprint software for my DELL latitude e6430: Yes hello. I just bought this new Dell Latitude E 6430 with Windows 10 64 Bit Enterprise Edition installed on it. But can't find a compatible fingerprint reader software. . And the option to enroll my fingerprints in the windows user account page is not there. Any...
  8. windows security update KB4462919 is creating issue in my dell laptop, system too much...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows security update KB4462919 is creating issue in my dell laptop, system too much...: hello windows security update KB4462919 is creating issue in my dell laptop, system too much slow, and hang on. I tried to uninstalled but it failed. Please help...
  9. New Dell XPS 15 2 in 1, microsoft photos app won't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Dell XPS 15 2 in 1, microsoft photos app won't work: So I've had my new Dell computer for about two days. I tried to use the photo app today and it keeps crashing after about 3-5 minutes. I have done literally every step that has been recommended on various sites including this one. Nothing makes it work. I've done a repair...
  10. Microsoft Designer Mouse does not work with Dell Latitude e6420

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Designer Mouse does not work with Dell Latitude e6420: Has been using that Designer Mouse with my DELL XPS (2015 year) with no issues. However, I cannot pair with my DELL e6420, tried on Windows 10 and 7. In the same time I am able to pair successfully Apple Wireless keyboard and Magic Mouse with that e6420. Is it any way to...