Windows 10: Dell or Microsoft

Discus and support Dell or Microsoft in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; What is better... Dell venue 11 pro 7130 4gb ram i5 1.7ghz Or Microsoft surface pro 2 8gb ram i5 1.6ghz 6325 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jamos316, May 24, 2015.

1. jamos316 Win User

Dell or Microsoft

What is better...
    Dell venue 11 pro 7130 4gb ram i5 1.7ghz
    Or
    Microsoft surface pro 2 8gb ram i5 1.6ghz

:)

jamos316, May 24, 2015

2. Should I believe Dell or Microsoft?

Trust me, Do not upgrade to Windows 10. You will come to regret it! Stick with Windows 7. If you really want Windows 10 at a later date,wait at least a year until all of the bugs have been fixed, and buy a pc with windows 10 factory installed.

rescuemedium, May 24, 2015
  3. Jef777 Win User
    Should I believe Dell or Microsoft?

I have a Dell Inspiron 620 computer running windows 7 SP1. I just received the notification to upgrade through the GWX app. (Oct. 11) My computer has no major incompatibility issues noted by the GWX App. However, Dell states my computer has
    not been tested for compatibility with Windows 10 and advises not to upgrade. What should I do? Jeff

Jef777, May 24, 2015
  4. Mystere Win User

Dell or Microsoft

Hard to say, we don't know your requirements.

For starters, the Dell doesn't have a stylus. And the stylus is not just one of those goofy capacitive touch simulator pens.. it's a Wacom RF stylus. Although, it appears you can buy one as an add-on for $40.

The surface has 8GB, which is double the memory.. that may or may not be important to you... Also you don't mention the size of the disk...

Mystere, May 24, 2015
  5. badrobot Win User
    I had a surface before but I returned it and grabbed an ASUS one. The surface is twice as heavy. Since I do mostly web browsing and email stuffs on tablets, the ASUS T100 is good enough for me. I do complicated tasks on desktop PCs.*Smile

badrobot, May 25, 2015
  6. kebero Win User
    The Dell is more flexible, in my opinion. In addition to a Surface-style keyboard cover, there is a notebook keyboard dock which includes an internal battery that doubles the battery life of the device. There's also the desktop dock, which the Surface also has, and the Dell tablets do have a functional stylus, although it's based on Synaptics technology.

kebero, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Dell or Microsoft

1. Dell or Microsoft - Similar Threads - Dell Microsoft

2. How do I add a new Dell Inspiron Computer with Windows 11 to my Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I add a new Dell Inspiron Computer with Windows 11 to my Microsoft account?: How do I add a new Dell Inspiron Computer Newspring24E with Windows 11 to my Microsoft account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-add-a-new-dell-inspiron-computer-with/8c38189f-7cf0-4993-b90a-5acc8447a3aa
  3. How do I add a new Dell Inspiron Computer with Windows 11 to my Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I add a new Dell Inspiron Computer with Windows 11 to my Microsoft account?: How do I add a new Dell Inspiron Computer Newspring24E with Windows 11 to my Microsoft account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-add-a-new-dell-inspiron-computer-with/8c38189f-7cf0-4993-b90a-5acc8447a3aa
  4. Dell ultrawide 4k monitor not showing 3840 x 1600 as an available display mode / Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell ultrawide 4k monitor not showing 3840 x 1600 as an available display mode / Microsoft...: BackgroundI just got a new 4K monitor, 3840 x 1600 is not available or visible as an available display mode. When I go to display settings Windows "recommends" 2560p . I don't understand why it recommends that -as if it doesn't recognize the monitor is 4k? Both my monitor,...
  5. Dell ultrawide 4k monitor not showing 3840 x 1600 as an available display mode / Microsoft...

Dell ultrawide 4k monitor not showing 3840 x 1600 as an available display mode / Microsoft...: BackgroundI just got a new 4K monitor, 3840 x 1600 is not available or visible as an available display mode. When I go to display settings Windows "recommends" 2560p . I don't understand why it recommends that -as if it doesn't recognize the monitor is 4k? Both my monitor,...
  6. Dear Microsoft Community, My Dell Vostro 3501 laptop's Windows 11 Home Microphone is not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dear Microsoft Community, My Dell Vostro 3501 laptop's Windows 11 Home Microphone is not...: Dear Microsoft Tech Community, I face an issue with my default microphone Realtek Audio on my Dell Vostro 3501 laptop Windows 11 Home.The microphone is not working in-built Realtek Microphone for Dell Vostro 3501 laptop, I checked the web for support and tested all the...
  7. Dear Microsoft Community, My Dell Vostro 3501 laptop's Windows 11 Home Microphone is not...

Dear Microsoft Community, My Dell Vostro 3501 laptop's Windows 11 Home Microphone is not...: Dear Microsoft Tech Community, I face an issue with my default microphone Realtek Audio on my Dell Vostro 3501 laptop Windows 11 Home.The microphone is not working in-built Realtek Microphone for Dell Vostro 3501 laptop, I checked the web for support and tested all the...
  8. How do I set up a new Dell computer with Microsoft windows without internet connection or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I set up a new Dell computer with Microsoft windows without internet connection or...: How do I set up a new Dell computer with Microsoft windows without internet connection. I just want to use the computer. I don't want to use any kind of microsoft login or anything like that. I don't need internet, email, or anything like that! I just want to setup and use...
  9. How do I set up a new Dell computer with Microsoft windows without internet connection or...

How do I set up a new Dell computer with Microsoft windows without internet connection or...: How do I set up a new Dell computer with Microsoft windows without internet connection. I just want to use the computer. I don't want to use any kind of microsoft login or anything like that. I don't need internet, email, or anything like that! I just want to setup and use...
  10. Reset Dell desktop to give away want to take out Microsoft account unable to log in says no...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reset Dell desktop to give away want to take out Microsoft account unable to log in says no...: I rest windows10 desktop to give away. Want to take Microsoft account off . Unable to log in says user profile not found https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reset-dell-desktop-to-give-away-want-to-take-out/41551253-5ee6-4887-b24e-c6327b6f0065