Dell or Microsoft

Discus and support Dell or Microsoft in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; What is better... Dell venue 11 pro 7130 4gb ram i5 1.7ghz Or Microsoft surface pro 2 8gb ram i5 1.6ghz 6325 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jamos316, May 24, 2015.

1. jamos316 Win User

Dell or Microsoft

What is better...
    Dell venue 11 pro 7130 4gb ram i5 1.7ghz
    Or
    Microsoft surface pro 2 8gb ram i5 1.6ghz

:)

jamos316, May 24, 2015
  2. rescuemedium Win User

Should I believe Dell or Microsoft?

Trust me, Do not upgrade to Windows 10. You will come to regret it! Stick with Windows 7. If you really want Windows 10 at a later date,wait at least a year until all of the bugs have been fixed, and buy a pc with windows 10 factory installed.

rescuemedium, May 24, 2015
  3. Jef777 Win User
    Should I believe Dell or Microsoft?

I have a Dell Inspiron 620 computer running windows 7 SP1. I just received the notification to upgrade through the GWX app. (Oct. 11) My computer has no major incompatibility issues noted by the GWX App. However, Dell states my computer has
    not been tested for compatibility with Windows 10 and advises not to upgrade. What should I do? Jeff

Jef777, May 24, 2015
  4. Mystere Win User

Dell or Microsoft

Hard to say, we don't know your requirements.

For starters, the Dell doesn't have a stylus. And the stylus is not just one of those goofy capacitive touch simulator pens.. it's a Wacom RF stylus. Although, it appears you can buy one as an add-on for $40.

The surface has 8GB, which is double the memory.. that may or may not be important to you... Also you don't mention the size of the disk...

Mystere, May 24, 2015
  5. badrobot Win User
    I had a surface before but I returned it and grabbed an ASUS one. The surface is twice as heavy. Since I do mostly web browsing and email stuffs on tablets, the ASUS T100 is good enough for me. I do complicated tasks on desktop PCs.*Smile

badrobot, May 25, 2015
  6. kebero Win User
    The Dell is more flexible, in my opinion. In addition to a Surface-style keyboard cover, there is a notebook keyboard dock which includes an internal battery that doubles the battery life of the device. There's also the desktop dock, which the Surface also has, and the Dell tablets do have a functional stylus, although it's based on Synaptics technology.

kebero, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Dell or Microsoft

1. Dell or Microsoft - Similar Threads - Dell Microsoft

2. Dell AIO924 printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dell AIO924 printer: Hi Rick Hope this finds you well and you've had a good summer Yet again I'm having problems with my printer whereby my computer has stopped communicating with it. Its been like it for a few months now and I've tried following your previous recommendations of reinstalling...
  3. Dell laptop windows 10 problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dell laptop windows 10 problem: i bought a used laptop with no apps from the store and try to install Microsoft word app to my computer after finishing installing it asks me to update the computer and i click yes after 1 hr it finish updating and start preparing windows then it can't finish for about 24...
  4. E6410 Dell windows 10 clean install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    E6410 Dell windows 10 clean install: Windows 10 x64 pro on DELL E6410 clean UEFI install did not shutdown laptop properly. Shutdown turns off all the devices but still the power button and fan on laptop continued to run, untill manually force stopped. Reinstalled win10 using legacy usb option, in regular bios...
  5. about dell support assist

about dell support assist: my pc dell vostro 14 3468 del support assit is no opening it showing not responding after I updated my windos 10 version https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/about-dell-support-assist/4d60aa9c-0ce8-4b30-9c20-17ad95c8185a
  6. Why would windows 10 remove the ability to scan on old Dell 1355cnw printer.

Why would windows 10 remove the ability to scan on old Dell 1355cnw printer.: Dell did uninstalled and reinstalled printer but found windows 10 removed scanning 5/20/18. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/why-would-windows-10-remove-the-ability-to-scan-on/e9abbe26-67db-422b-885e-7305590cc984
  7. Dell 9200 running slow

Dell 9200 running slow: I have a Dimension 9200 Intel Dual core CPU 6600 2.4 GHz Service TAG 58XXR2J .. though had HDD changes, dropped RAID and increased RAM to 4 GB Since upgrading to W10 the PC has become painfully slow ..... gives these timings as a clue. Press start - Dell splash screen...
  8. Dell Bluetooth 365 not detected in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Dell Bluetooth 365 not detected in Windows 10: VOSTRO 3500 Dell Bluetooth 365 not detected in Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/dell-bluetooth-365-not-detected-in-windows-10/e6923071-3925-4cf9-b8c9-6f00e6c95bba
  9. my traditionalapple earphones are not working with my pc i have dell vostro

my traditionalapple earphones are not working with my pc i have dell vostro: Since, many days I was using my traditional apple earphones with my pc with 3.5 mm jack they worked correctly for a span of 3 months after some I faced issues using it. Even if I connect my earphones the is being played from external speakers. I tried my best to repair the...
  10. Microsoft Designer Mouse does not work with Dell Latitude e6420

Microsoft Designer Mouse does not work with Dell Latitude e6420: Has been using that Designer Mouse with my DELL XPS (2015 year) with no issues. However, I cannot pair with my DELL e6420, tried on Windows 10 and 7. In the same time I am able to pair successfully Apple Wireless keyboard and Magic Mouse with that e6420. Is it any way to...