Windows 10: Dell P66F001 Stuck Loading Windows

Discus and support Dell P66F001 Stuck Loading Windows in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; A friend had given me a Dell P66F001 laptop to repair. It belongs to his teenage son who uses it for school. It tries to boot into windows from the HD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Chris Nicola, Jun 12, 2021.

1. Dell P66F001 Stuck Loading Windows

A friend had given me a Dell P66F001 laptop to repair. It belongs to his teenage son who uses it for school. It tries to boot into windows from the HD but gets stuck on the Dell Logo trying to load windows with a turning circle. My guess is that it happened after some kind of an update. I could not get into windows or windows tools from the HD so I booted from a Win 10 installation usb to get into advanced options and Windows repair tools. Here is what I have done so far. 1- I tried startup repair but it failed 2- I used system restore but both restore points failed 3- I ran command prompt sfc /scannow but it failed to run properly 4- I ran chkdsk but it failed to run properly 5- I tried to do an upgrade repair install from the USB to keep files and settings but i got a message that that this can only be done from within windows. The problem is I can't boot into win 10 from the HD. 6- I removed the HD and tested the drive on another machine and did a disk check and defrag and it appears to be working fine. In the BIOS have the option to revert to the factory shipping condition. I could also do a clean Win 10 install. The problem is that would remove all apps and personal files which is not what I want to do. I would like to either get Win 10 to boot, or try an upgrade repair install that keeps files and apps. The problem is I can't get into Windows to do the install to keep files and apps. Your thoughts and suggestions would be appreciated. Kind regards Chris

:)

Chris Nicola, Jun 12, 2021
  2. reyzac Win User

Windows 10 stuck in loading screen with spinning dots

Hi,

Windows 10 is stuck in loading screen. Here are the things that happened before it became like that:

• I noticed that my Dell laptop is lagging so much even after restart so I checked the Task Manager and noticed that the Disk is at 100%.
    • Found out that Avast premiere is causing the Disk to be at 100% so I End Task it
    • Triggered CHKDSK upon startup in order to check if Disk is fine.
    • Upon startup Check Disk ran but it is stuck at 12% even after almost 2 hours of waiting. So need to hard reboot. This persisted around 3 times
    • Upon reboot Dell Diagnostics automatically kicked in since it detected that the system was not shut down properly. Result is that no problems found.
    • After Dell Diagnostics, the system rebooted and now is stuck to the loading screen with the spinning dots.

Solutions that I tried:

• Used Media Installation Tool to do Startup repair. But result is that the Automatic startup repair cannot resolve the issue.
    • Performed system restore to earlier date. The restore was successful but I am still stuck at the loading screen with spinning dots upon reboot.
    • Startup Settings does not show in the Troubleshoot menu so activated the F8 to trigger safe mode. Upon selection of Safemode with network the system reboots and gets stuck in Dell logo screen.

Please advise. If possible I want to avoid losing my files.

Thanks!

reyzac, Jun 12, 2021
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    windows store stuck on loading

Hi,

Please follow the methods mentioned below:

Method 1:

I suggest that you reset the Windows Store cache as per the below mentioned steps and check:

• Press Windows key
      and R key together to open the Run Window.

• Type wsreset.exe
      and press Enter key for the command to execute.
    Method 2:

You may try to run the in-built Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you require further assistance.

Yaqub K, Jun 12, 2021
  4. Dell P66F001 Stuck Loading Windows

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 12, 2021
Thema:

Dell P66F001 Stuck Loading Windows

1. Dell P66F001 Stuck Loading Windows - Similar Threads - Dell P66F001 Stuck

2. Dell Xps 8930 stuck on dell loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell Xps 8930 stuck on dell loading screen: Hey guys,After using the power button to force a shutdown on my pc, I have encountered some issues with booting it up. The first 30 seconds is normal, but while the dell logo is shown and is loading, the screen freezes entirely. I have tried restarting again, but that attempt...
  3. Dell Xps 8930 stuck on dell loading screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dell Xps 8930 stuck on dell loading screen: Hey guys,After using the power button to force a shutdown on my pc, I have encountered some issues with booting it up. The first 30 seconds is normal, but while the dell logo is shown and is loading, the screen freezes entirely. I have tried restarting again, but that attempt...
  4. dell stuck at dell logo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dell stuck at dell logo: after i update my dell precision 5520 i7 7th, my dell stuck at dell logo but after force shut down by power button and restarted, it boots fine and logs me in, how can i fix that ?...
  5. dell stuck at dell logo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    dell stuck at dell logo: after i update my dell precision 5520 i7 7th, my dell stuck at dell logo but after force shut down by power button and restarted, it boots fine and logs me in, how can i fix that ?...
  6. Stuck at loading

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck at loading: Hi my windows 10 is stuck at loading windows update in settings but i cant find help in google so maybe i thinked i would write here so Here:Its been like 10 min and its still not loading please help me earlier it worked but now its not :...
  7. Loading stuck.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Loading stuck.: Hello everyone,So yesterday, there was a power outtage. My pc was one, I was doing some normal file moving works. Then suddenly, the power left the chat. The pc shut down, when the light came back, I tried starting pc again. But then this problem arose, After the windows...
  8. Stuck on loading

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck on loading: Hi, good morning. So my laptop seems like having some kind issue, but I don't know what it is. So basically my Laptop went into blue screen every around 10min when I start it ,I think it was like after installing some updates . So I try to repair it with a step from...
  9. Windows stuck at loading screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows stuck at loading screen: So what happened is that some water got spilled on my motherboard so i had to remove all the parts and build the pc again after removing the parts .I did it but now the problem is that the Computer starts Windows 10 logo shows up and then the loading starts below it goes to...
  10. Stuck at "Loading"

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stuck at "Loading": When i sign in to the one drive app on my computer (windows 10) it gets to the "Loading" part and just gets stuck. Also, if i try to DL a file from the onedrive website it will tell me that my internet connection is blocked. Thinking it has to be a firewall rule that...