Windows 10: DELL PC stuck on logo

Discus and support DELL PC stuck on logo in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I got a notification on my Dell windows 10 PC. It said my F drive was almost full. When I checked it showed an option to compress the file to create... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by VPSWFAL, May 21, 2020 at 8:42 PM.

1. VPSWFAL Win User

DELL PC stuck on logo

I got a notification on my Dell windows 10 PC. It said my F drive was almost full. When I checked it showed an option to compress the file to create more space. I checked the box and then tried to restart my computer. Now it only displays the logo. Windows will not start and taping F2 or F12 at start does nothing as well. Unplugging everything and restarting was no help. Even trying to restart 3 times quickly would not start diagnostic. The hard drive light flickers at start then goes out. If I start holding the windows key the bar under the logo will complete and then only the logo will remain. i am at a loss! Can anyone please help?

:)

2. JoshuaB. Win User

Stuck at the Dell logo

Stuck at the Dell logo, your lack of support is insulting to customers. You should buy every customer whose computer you've destroyed a new PC. Thanks for convincing me that Mac is vastly superior.

3. Dell Inspiron laptop Windows 10 stuck on Dell logo screen!!!!

I have a Dell Inspiron laptop Windows 10 and it won't advance past the Dell logo screen. The computer turns on, the Dell logo appears for a few seconds, then the screen goes black, and then it does it all over again......the Dell logo appears, and screen
    turns black...and on and on.......

I checked a few other forums and removed the battery, removed the power cable, held the power button down, powered it back on, it didn't work. I did a system diagnostic check and it came back good, with no problems.

Help!! Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Todd

ToddMoriarty, May 21, 2020 at 8:45 PM
  4. DELL PC stuck on logo

Installation Hangs at Blue Windows Logo, Error Code C1900101-20017

The BIOS update suggestion posted above by @Jegler helped me, @guhanath. I was on version 1.10 and updated to 1.90. The steps I took after that were just doing the official Windows 10 upgrade procedure.

Then the Windows 10 installation went without a hitch, and I'm no longer on Windows 7. I'm going to consider this solved, thank you @Jelger for the suggestion to update the BIOS!

KingDecimator, May 21, 2020 at 8:45 PM
Thema:

DELL PC stuck on logo

1. DELL PC stuck on logo - Similar Threads - DELL stuck logo

2. Windows stuck on logo

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows stuck on logo: Hi, i bought a new computerclean no os and i want to install windows 10 i made a bootable flash drive and set up bios settings then i normaly boot windows 10 from usb and installation startted but it is stuck on the begginig on logo? How can i solce it...
  3. Stuck at logo during rollback.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck at logo during rollback.: I needed to roll back the last patch because of hardware, but my pc is stuck at its logo screen and stays that way for hours. How dio I get past that point? Alienware Alpha R1 i7...
  4. PC stuck on Asus logo only after restart

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC stuck on Asus logo only after restart: I added an ssd and put the os on it and since then I never needed to restart the pc (just shutdown), but after some updates it restarted to finish the update and it got stuck on the asus logo(no loading circle) the fan was idling and the writing indicator was off all the...
  5. PC every other time it would stop at the DELL logo

in Windows 10 Support
    PC every other time it would stop at the DELL logo: I have a Dell 24 7459 Desktop. After build 1903 my PC would stop booting up " every other time " at the DELL splash logo. I thought at first a BIOS problem, NO. Then I thought it a hardware issue, NO. So I got in touch with a Microsoft Agent for troubleshooting. Wrong move on...
  6. Windows installation stuck on logo

Windows installation stuck on logo: Hello guys, I have a problem with my computer after formatting it. It had Windows 8.1 installed, but I wanted to change to Windows 10, so I installed it. However, it wasn’t giving a good performance, so I’ve thought of going back to 8.1. The problem is, no matter how many...
  7. Stuck on logo screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck on logo screen: I see a lot of people have had this problem. I did the last update after it installed it started up but stuck on logo screen with the dots turning. I've done the restart, it will not go in safe mode just sits on black screen with no dots when I try that. I've tried to get the...
  8. Facebook app stuck at logo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Facebook app stuck at logo: The Facebook app for Windows 10 will not get past the logo! it is stuck at the blue background with the F Facebook logo. I tried closing the app and reopening it but it made no difference. I googled "Facebook app stuck at logo windows 10" but only results about the app...
  9. Install Stuck on Windows Logo

Install Stuck on Windows Logo: Hello, I have tried many times now for the past two days to install windows 10 as an upgrade from windows 7. I have tried the windows update tool that is supposed to do everything automatically for you and as soon as it reboots it just sits on the windows logo with not...
  10. Stuck at logo loading.

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck at logo loading.: Hi all, For the past few months my computer has been freezing with loud buzzing sound. Had to force a restart. Just last week I took my pc apart and cleaned it. Tested the ram. Did prime95 and furmark test and had no issues or freezing. Had no issues after a few days of...