Windows 10: Dell precision 7510/7520 nvlddmkm.sys

Discus and support Dell precision 7510/7520 nvlddmkm.sys in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello all, please help me as this is affecting many users at work. I have been dealing with Nvidia giving me a hard time. All employees are using a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Dustin_13, Nov 30, 2022.

1. Dustin_13 Win User

Dell precision 7510/7520 nvlddmkm.sys

Hello all, please help me as this is affecting many users at work. I have been dealing with Nvidia giving me a hard time. All employees are using a Dedicated Graphics Card either its a M1200, M1000M, M2000M, P4000. These users are utilizing AutoCAD and Google Earth. I have used DDU in safe mode to uninstall intel and nvidia drivers clean and rebooted without internet connect to reinstall the graphics driver. I have changed switchable graphics in BIOS, Power settings, utilized Nvidia control panel and set to use the Nvidia card. Still the issue below persists. I clear out event viewer and come

:)

Dustin_13, Nov 30, 2022

2. Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903 will NOT update on my Dell Precision 7520 machine

It is a Dell Precision 7520

Shall I uninstall the driver from Device Manager to bypass it?

Steve Chung (schung), Nov 30, 2022
  3. Dell Precision 5820 no network connection

Hello together,

we have some Dell Precision 5820 clients, that we must migrate to Windows 10.

We are installing our clients with a unattended.xml file and joining directly during the unattend phase to our domain. The Windows PE phase are working very fine, the Windows installation and Domain Join also. But when there is coming the first logon screen,
    the client have no network connection.

We have also some other 1.000 Dell clients (other models), that have not the problem. This is only on all Dell Precision 5820 clients.

When is working:

• When we let the client join a workgroup, then the client have a network connection. When we switch to the domain, the network is working also. If we rebooting 3 -5 the client, we have again our problem.
    • Reboot the client with no network cabel and plug in few seconds later, after the client is started, the cabel. The client will become a IP address.
    • The IP address will receive from our DHCP server.

I have testet the following steps, but nothing from there fixed the problem.

• Testet the original Intel network driver
    • The latest Dell network driver
    • Domain Join to a extra OU in the AD, with block inheritance GPO
    • Disabled some speed options in the BIOS for performance (only 1 core, disable Intel SpeedStep)
    • Reservation on the DHCP server
    • Fixed IP address
    • Plugin the Client to a DSL AVM FritzBox, but the same problem to receive a address via DHCP.
    • Analysed on the client via Wireshard, there is only a DHCP discover.
    Any suggestions what we can analyse?

Best regards

Bender2020XW, Nov 30, 2022
  4. Dell precision 7510/7520 nvlddmkm.sys

Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903 will NOT update on my Dell Precision 7520 machine

Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903 will NOT update on my Dell Precision 7520 machine

I have a Dell Precision 7520 machine on Windows 10 and I am trying to update the latest window patches but I have encountered an issue with the Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903.

As soon as I reached out to around 35% a pop up window appears that Windows needs my attention. This is the message I receive: -

"AMD Ryzen™ or AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ configured in SATA or NVMe RAID mode.

A driver is installed that causes stability problems on Windows. This driver will be disabled. Check with your software/driver provider for an updated version that runs on this version of Windows.
    Click here for more information"

I have clicked on the link and it takes me to a new window and I have scrolled down to resolution and click on the link which takes me to
    download the latest AMD RAID drivers directly from AMD at X399 Drivers & Support. So I have clicked on the link
    to take me to the drivers and when I have made sure to download the latest version 9.2.0.105 or later for AMD RAID Installer (SATA, NVMe RAID), the installation is aborted as this installer is intended to be deployed only on an AMD System. I have extracted
    the files and ran it but still having issues.

What do I need to do in order to download the lest feature update to Windows 10, version 1903?

Steve Chung (schung), Nov 30, 2022
Thema:

Dell precision 7510/7520 nvlddmkm.sys

1. Dell precision 7510/7520 nvlddmkm.sys - Similar Threads - Dell precision 7510

2. Dell Precision 3460 Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell Precision 3460 Blue Screen: Hello,MY PC just rebooted from a BSD. I checked Event Viewer and it only gave me the description below. The only user installed hardware on this PC is 2TB WD Green HDD, which I use for file storage. Otherwise, all others are Dell or manufacturer installed components"The...
  3. Dell precision 7510/7520 nvlddmkm.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell precision 7510/7520 nvlddmkm.sys: Hello all, please help me as this is affecting many users at work. I have been dealing with Nvidia giving me a hard time. All employees are using a Dedicated Graphics Card either its a M1200, M1000M, M2000M, P4000. These users are utilizing AutoCAD and Google Earth. I have...
  4. Dell precision 7510/7520 nvlddmkm.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dell precision 7510/7520 nvlddmkm.sys: Hello all, please help me as this is affecting many users at work. I have been dealing with Nvidia giving me a hard time. All employees are using a Dedicated Graphics Card either its a M1200, M1000M, M2000M, P4000. These users are utilizing AutoCAD and Google Earth. I have...
  5. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE - Dell Precision 7720

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE - Dell Precision 7720: As the title says I am struggling with trying to identify the cause of this BSOD on a Dell Precision 7720. If anyone could help with reviewing the MEM dump files - Located here --- >...
  6. Dell Precision T1600

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell Precision T1600: I'm upgrading my dell computer it currently has a core i3 2100 I know that you can upgrade to core i7 2600 but I was wondering if there was any core i9 that would work with it?...
  7. Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903 will NOT update on my Dell Precision 7520 machine

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903 will NOT update on my Dell Precision 7520 machine: Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903 will NOT update on my Dell Precision 7520 machine I have a Dell Precision 7520 machine on Windows 10 and I am trying to update the latest window patches but I have encountered an issue with the Feature update to Windows 10, version...
  8. Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903 will NOT update on my Dell Precision 7520 machine

Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903 will NOT update on my Dell Precision 7520 machine: I have a Dell Precision 7520 machine and I am trying to update the latest window patches but I have encountered an issue with the Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903. As soon as I reached out to around 35% a pop up window appears that Windows needs my attention. This...
  9. Thread stuck in driver (Dell 7520 laptop)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Thread stuck in driver (Dell 7520 laptop): Hello I have a Dell Inspiron 7520 laptop. A few days ago it froze and now i cant use it properly. It always restarts with Thread Stuck in Device Driver error ( infinite loop problem with AMD gpu driver). Its a frequent problem with Ati drivers as i see on other pages,...
  10. Dell Precision m3800 stuttering and lag

Dell Precision m3800 stuttering and lag: Hi All, Just wondering if anyone else has seen these type of issues. I did an in-place upgrade on my brand new m3800 laptop and am getting graphics stuttering and lag. I also have noticed that if I open the nvidia control panel, the 3D preview window is completely grey and...