Windows 10: Dell Precision T1600

Discus and support Dell Precision T1600 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm upgrading my dell computer it currently has a core i3 2100 I know that you can upgrade to core i7 2600 but I was wondering if there was any core i9... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Kyle Fillmore, Oct 14, 2020.

1. Dell Precision T1600

I'm upgrading my dell computer it currently has a core i3 2100 I know that you can upgrade to core i7 2600 but I was wondering if there was any core i9 that would work with it?

:)

Kyle Fillmore, Oct 14, 2020
  2. seabee28 Win User

NVIDIA GeoForce GTX 750Ti on Dell Precision T1600 and Windows 10

I am getting the following error code: "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)". I recently upgraded my Dell Precision T1600 to Windows 10. It had Windows 7. I updated the drivers for the video card. This is an
    AutoCAD workstation. Prior to the upgrade to 10, we were running 2 monitors easily on the video card. Now we can only see one monitor and the irresolution makes the icons large and the image beyond the screen borders. One monitor is not working. NVIDIA
    said that the Code 43 is a BIOS issue with Dell. Dell's website says they do not support Windows 10 on the Precision T1600 machine. Is this correct or is it a Windows 10 issue. Any info you can give will be helpful.

seabee28, Oct 14, 2020
  3. NVIDIA GeoForce GTX 750Ti on Dell Precision T1600 and Windows 10

Hi Seabee,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern. Let me help you.

Based on your information, I have gone through the make and mode of the system on their website. The issue you are facing seems to be the video card is not compatible with Windows 10. The ‘’Code 43’’ means Windows has stopped this device because it
    has reported problems. However, let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and check if this helps. Follow the below methods.

Method 1.

I recommend you to run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter to diagnose the exact issue.

• Press Windows + X keys on the keyboard and select Control Panel.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar on the Control Panel.

• Click on Hardware and sound under Troubleshoot computer problems.

• Click on Hardware and devices under Devices.

• Click on Advanced on the Hardware and devices dialog box and click on Run as administrator (Enter the credentials if required).
    • Click on Next and follow onscreen instruction complete the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.
    Method 2.

I suggest you to uninstall/reinstall the display adapter driver and check. Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager

• Locate for display adapter and click on it to expand.

• Right click on the device and click on
      uninstall

• Once you are done uninstalling the driver, restart the computer. It will automatically install the generic display adapter driver.
    Method 3.

If that doesn’t helps. I recommend you to go to the computer manufacturer website and try installing all the device driver in compatibility mode.

http://www.dell.com/support/home/us/en/19/product-support/product/precision-t1600/drivers

• Right-click on the setup file of the driver and select Properties.

• Select Compatibility tab.

• Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.

• Let the driver install and then check the functionality.
    You can also go to the NVIDIA website and click on AUTO DETECT YOUR GPU, it will automatically detect updated graphic driver if available.

http://www.geforce.com/drivers

Hope this helps. Let us know the result.

Billion Debbarma, Oct 14, 2020
  4. Dell Precision T1600

Dell Precision 5820 no network connection

Hello together,

we have some Dell Precision 5820 clients, that we must migrate to Windows 10.

We are installing our clients with a unattended.xml file and joining directly during the unattend phase to our domain. The Windows PE phase are working very fine, the Windows installation and Domain Join also. But when there is coming the first logon screen,
    the client have no network connection.

We have also some other 1.000 Dell clients (other models), that have not the problem. This is only on all Dell Precision 5820 clients.

When is working:

• When we let the client join a workgroup, then the client have a network connection. When we switch to the domain, the network is working also. If we rebooting 3 -5 the client, we have again our problem.
    • Reboot the client with no network cabel and plug in few seconds later, after the client is started, the cabel. The client will become a IP address.
    • The IP address will receive from our DHCP server.

I have testet the following steps, but nothing from there fixed the problem.

• Testet the original Intel network driver
    • The latest Dell network driver
    • Domain Join to a extra OU in the AD, with block inheritance GPO
    • Disabled some speed options in the BIOS for performance (only 1 core, disable Intel SpeedStep)
    • Reservation on the DHCP server
    • Fixed IP address
    • Plugin the Client to a DSL AVM FritzBox, but the same problem to receive a address via DHCP.
    • Analysed on the client via Wireshard, there is only a DHCP discover.
    Any suggestions what we can analyse?

Best regards

Bender2020XW, Oct 14, 2020
Thema:

Dell Precision T1600

1. Dell Precision T1600 - Similar Threads - Dell Precision T1600

2. Dell Precision 3460 Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell Precision 3460 Blue Screen: Hello,MY PC just rebooted from a BSD. I checked Event Viewer and it only gave me the description below. The only user installed hardware on this PC is 2TB WD Green HDD, which I use for file storage. Otherwise, all others are Dell or manufacturer installed components"The...
  3. Dell Precision 3460 Blue Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dell Precision 3460 Blue Screen: Hello,MY PC just rebooted from a BSD. I checked Event Viewer and it only gave me the description below. The only user installed hardware on this PC is 2TB WD Green HDD, which I use for file storage. Otherwise, all others are Dell or manufacturer installed components"The...
  4. Dell Precision 3561 - BSOD - DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dell Precision 3561 - BSOD - DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE: Hey there,I've got a Dell Precision 3561 that keeps blue screening: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE. The system is up-to-date with the latest Windows 10 updates and OS driver, firmware & BIOS updates via Dell Command Update. I've been in touch with Dell who have replaced the...
  5. Dell Precision 3561 - BSOD - DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

Dell Precision 3561 - BSOD - DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE: Hey there,I've got a Dell Precision 3561 that keeps blue screening: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE. The system is up-to-date with the latest Windows 10 updates and OS driver, firmware & BIOS updates via Dell Command Update. I've been in touch with Dell who have replaced the...
  6. Dell precision 7510/7520 nvlddmkm.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dell precision 7510/7520 nvlddmkm.sys: Hello all, please help me as this is affecting many users at work. I have been dealing with Nvidia giving me a hard time. All employees are using a Dedicated Graphics Card either its a M1200, M1000M, M2000M, P4000. These users are utilizing AutoCAD and Google Earth. I have...
  7. Dell precision 7510/7520 nvlddmkm.sys

Dell precision 7510/7520 nvlddmkm.sys: Hello all, please help me as this is affecting many users at work. I have been dealing with Nvidia giving me a hard time. All employees are using a Dedicated Graphics Card either its a M1200, M1000M, M2000M, P4000. These users are utilizing AutoCAD and Google Earth. I have...
  8. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE - Dell Precision 7720

DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE - Dell Precision 7720: As the title says I am struggling with trying to identify the cause of this BSOD on a Dell Precision 7720. If anyone could help with reviewing the MEM dump files - Located here --- >...
  9. Dell Precision 5820 no network connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Dell Precision 5820 no network connection: Hello together, we have some Dell Precision 5820 clients, that we must migrate to Windows 10. We are installing our clients with a unattended.xml file and joining directly during the unattend phase to our domain. The Windows PE phase are working very fine, the Windows...
  10. Dell Precision m3800 stuttering and lag

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dell Precision m3800 stuttering and lag: Hi All, Just wondering if anyone else has seen these type of issues. I did an in-place upgrade on my brand new m3800 laptop and am getting graphics stuttering and lag. I also have noticed that if I open the nvidia control panel, the 3D preview window is completely grey and...