Windows 10: Dell printer not compatible. Any other way to get it to work?

Discus and support Dell printer not compatible. Any other way to get it to work? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've searched everywhere, uninstalled and reinstalled and it won't work. I've got my laptop networked to printer but it won't work either. I need help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by llanita, Aug 28, 2015.

1. llanita Win User

Dell printer not compatible. Any other way to get it to work?

I've searched everywhere, uninstalled and reinstalled and it won't work.
    I've got my laptop networked to printer but it won't work either. I need help figuring out how to do that

:)

llanita, Aug 28, 2015
  2. Brent319 Win User

Dell Printer or any printer, can't get to work with Windows 10

Well, I have this printer. When I first upgraded to Windows 10 it worked. It worked for a couple of months with no problem. Then...one day I went to print and it didn't work. Total waste of time since then trying to get it to work.

Brent319, Aug 28, 2015
  3. Dell Printer or any printer, can't get to work with Windows 10

Solved it on mine by using Adwcleaner (downloaded from cnet). It found malware that Malwarebytes had missed.

So far so good. Printer came back and works okay.

Worth a try.

WilliamWombacher, Aug 28, 2015
  4. Dell printer not compatible. Any other way to get it to work?

Please more Information about your Printer.

Cluster Head, Aug 28, 2015
  5. llanita Win User
    Hi, the printer is an all in one Dell 926.

llanita, Aug 28, 2015
  6. Did you tried to install the Win 7 Driver in compatibility mode?

7. llanita Win User
    I couldn't because the Dell diagnostics kept saying my OS wasn't compatible with it. I don't know how else to get that driver to try it

llanita, Aug 28, 2015
  8. Dell printer not compatible. Any other way to get it to work?

9. llanita Win User
    Ok, I downloaded and installed the newest driver for Win 7 with no problem (thanks for that link). Now it can scan, but it can't print because it can't reach the printer. It says to make sure it's connected correctly, which it is.
    Also it doesn't have the option to use compatibility mode.
    That's more or less what was happening earlier.
    Since the printer is connected directly to the pc, and the pc can't 'see' it, that means that the laptop won't be able to print to it right? That's if I can get it set up correctly in my laptop.

llanita, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Dell printer not compatible. Any other way to get it to work?

1. Dell printer not compatible. Any other way to get it to work? - Similar Threads - Dell printer compatible

2. Is there any other way to get the same options for sound control panel?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is there any other way to get the same options for sound control panel?: I have tried almost everything to try and fix a bug that happens in my control panel, when I go to the recording tab and right click one of the microphones it crashes. So, now I am thinking if theres any other way I can access like another app instead of windows....
  3. Any Way to Make WB Compatible with OS?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Any Way to Make WB Compatible with OS?: WB = WindowsBlinds, OS = Open Shell (I'm asking this mainly because my taskbar texture is a little bit messed up since I had previously used Open Shell to change my taskbar texture look but after I got WB, some of the things look really off about it.) 173567
  4. Is there any other way to pull this up?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there any other way to pull this up?: is there any other way to bring this up, other than the hot key to adjust volume? submitted by /u/gastralia1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l5zclm/is_there_any_other_way_to_pull_this_up/
  5. Is there any other way?

Is there any other way?: Edition: Windows 10 Pro N Is there any other way for android device/MTP to connect without installing Media Feature Pack?(cause i don't want to install other things that comes with feature pack) submitted by /u/piratepukar [link] [comments]...
  6. Any way to switch one for the other?

Any way to switch one for the other?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/netocavalcanti [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i37jyn/any_way_to_switch_one_for_the_other/
  7. Any advanced ways for program compatibility? Fav app not working on Win10.

Any advanced ways for program compatibility? Fav app not working on Win10.: I have a graphics program called Texture Maker (http://www.texturemaker.com for those that are interested) that unfortunately is not being developed any further. It's very useful to me even for simple image editing tasks and i'm sad to say, as i discovered in october last...
  8. Cant install itunes on Windows. Any other way to get it ?

Cant install itunes on Windows. Any other way to get it ?: On Windows it tells i already have it but i don't and Apples download just forwards me to the Windows store. Is there any other way to get it ? Thanks. submitted by /u/babygorilla90 [link] [comments]...
  9. Any way to improve compatibility with older drivers?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Any way to improve compatibility with older drivers?: Hello. I have formatted an old Vista laptop yesterday and although everything seemed to work just fine (Installed w10 x64 due to ram being 4GB) the sound didn't work at all even if Windows Update installed its correct driver and everything looked fine. The sound card is...
  10. Is there any other way to leave feedback...???

in Windows 10 Support
    Is there any other way to leave feedback...???: Their feedback app, a freakin' metro app, will not run for me as I have user account control disabled via registry. But I have a ton of feedback for them.....*Biggrin Thanks. 2085