Windows 10: DELL reset malfunction, please help!!!

Discus and support DELL reset malfunction, please help!!! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I reset my pc this morning but during in the afternoon my pc had a notification Dell, supportassist “low power”, after I pug it in it constantly say... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JohnMars1, Nov 17, 2021.

1. JohnMars1 Win User

DELL reset malfunction, please help!!!

I reset my pc this morning but during in the afternoon my pc had a notification Dell, supportassist “low power”, after I pug it in it constantly say “welcome dell logo in the mid top and 64% completed then instantly shuts down repeats for more than 1 hour please help!

:)

JohnMars1, Nov 17, 2021
  2. IggSter Win User

How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Nov 17, 2021
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Nov 17, 2021
  4. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Nov 17, 2021
Thema:

1. DELL reset malfunction, please help!!! - Similar Threads - DELL reset malfunction

2. DELL reset malfunction, please help!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DELL reset malfunction, please help!!!: I reset my pc this morning but during in the afternoon my pc had a notification Dell, supportassist “low power”, after I pug it in it constantly say “welcome dell logo in the mid top and 64% completed then instantly shuts down repeats for more than 1 hour please help!...
  3. DELL reset malfunction, please help!!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DELL reset malfunction, please help!!!: I reset my pc this morning but during in the afternoon my pc had a notification Dell, supportassist “low power”, after I pug it in it constantly say “welcome dell logo in the mid top and 64% completed then instantly shuts down repeats for more than 1 hour please help!...
  4. Problems with Resetting pc Please Help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problems with Resetting pc Please Help: So i've now tried to Reset my computer twice but both of the times it didnt work for some odd reason, so first i wait for the reset to complete which takes hours... then the thing comes up so that i can type in my passowrd to get into my computer and then it takes around...
  5. Reset stuck at 92%. Please help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Reset stuck at 92%. Please help!: I had started a total reset from windows settings last night. It went from 0 to 92 in approx 3 hours. There has been no progress after that, stuck on 92% since almost 6-7 hours. What should I do now? PS - I have taken a backup of my stuff so loss of data is not an issue....
  6. My Dell XPS having lots of trouble after reset, please help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My Dell XPS having lots of trouble after reset, please help: few days ago i try to play an USB pendrive, it was keep on saying pendrive having problem, but it work fine as normal for others laptop, so i decided to reset my laptop, as im thinking i might accidentally press something that make my laptop unable to read my USB. but after...
  7. Laptop malfunction (Dell Inspiration 1500)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop malfunction (Dell Inspiration 1500): Hello I have a technical issue relating my laptop, My 1 year warrenty for my laptop recently overdued. It never had any malfuntions except for battery problems. Recently my laptop has been acting extremly strange. It wouldnt even start up, so I decided to run a Recovery...
  8. Dell laptop keyboard malfunctions

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Dell laptop keyboard malfunctions: Sometimes but not always, when I try to log on to admin account, the password is not accepted. I have gotten it to work after entering it 5 times - I was told maybe keyboard is sick but it works for my standard account log on so don't think it is. System only 5 months old....
  9. Reset PC Failed (Please Help)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reset PC Failed (Please Help): I tried resetting windows because it was only recognizing 7 of the 8 cores in my pc. I used a USB Drive to make a restore point, start the reset and wake up to a message that said "Reset failed, no changes were made". When i try and start my PC now it says there is no...
  10. USB device malfunctioned and windows does not recognize it. please help.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB device malfunctioned and windows does not recognize it. please help.: Okay, i have tried my best to find a solution to this problem, but so far, no luck. i have a Rode USB microphone, that i have been using for a while now. However, since a few days, at random times windows says "usb device malfunctioned and windows does not recognize it"...