Windows 10: Dell screen camera does not work

Discus and support Dell screen camera does not work in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am using an old screen DellSP2208WFP(Analog) I have as a second monitor. I can't have its camera works on my lenovo windows 10 PC no matter what I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DownunderFCA, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Dell screen camera does not work

I am using an old screen DellSP2208WFP(Analog) I have as a second monitor. I can't have its camera works on my lenovo windows 10 PC no matter what I try.

Should I scrap it and get a new one or there can be a solution?

:)

DownunderFCA, Jul 11, 2019

2. camera not working

If you have the camera connected to the computer, I would suggest that you disconnect the camera and then try to open the Camera app.

If the camera app opens, follow the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + C” from your keyboard to open “Charms bar”.
    • Select “Settings” option.
    • Select “Permissions” option.
    • Turn on “Allow this app to access your: Webcam and Microphone” option.
    • Lose the app by pressing “Alt key + F4” from your keyboard.
    • Reopen the Camera app.
    • Connect your camera and then check how this app works.
    Goodluck!

Gina_on_the_thread, Jul 11, 2019
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jul 11, 2019
  4. Dell screen camera does not work

I purchased a Lenovo Yoga3 and camera doesn't work

Hi Jane,

To assist you better, answer the below questions

• What is the exact error/message you get?
    • Which app are you using to access the camera?
    I suggest try you below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: Run the hardware device troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    If the issue persists then follow the below method.

Method 2:

I suggest you to update the Camera driver from the Device Manager and check if it works.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on Start button and click on Device Manager.
    • Select the Camera driver from the list.
    • Right click on the Camera driver and click on Update driver Software.
    Hope the above information was helpful. If you need further assistance, we will be glad to assist you

Ashwin V S, Jul 11, 2019
Thema:

Dell screen camera does not work

1. Dell screen camera does not work - Similar Threads - Dell screen camera

2. Dell laptop camera not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dell laptop camera not working: I have a dell inspiron 5559 laptop. I recently updated my laptop through windows update and since then my built-in camera stopped working. I have tried may options but it failed to start. Imaging device is missing in the Device manager, so no camera found. when i try to...
  3. Camera on Dell Inspiron 14 500 is working but showing black screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera on Dell Inspiron 14 500 is working but showing black screen: Hi, the camera on my Dell Inspiron 14 500 laptop appears to be working with power light on, and actions on screen, but no picture the screen is black. Have tried all suggestions, reset, uninstall, update driver, I have Macafee antivirus so I already turn the firewall off and...
  4. Camera does not work

Camera does not work: Hi dear friends: I have a laptop Dell Inspiron 13, 5000 series Intel Core i3-7100U 2.4GHz 64 bits Touch screen Windows 10 Home Single Language When I open the camera the light goes on but there is no picture, the app picture area remains black. I tried this with every...
  5. Camera on Dell Inspiron working but black screen

Camera on Dell Inspiron working but black screen: Hi, the camera on my Dell Inspiron 15 laptop appears to be working with power light on, and actions on screen, but no picture the screen is black. Have tried all suggestions, reset, uninstall, update driver etc to no avail Ron...
  6. CAMERA DOES NOT WORK

CAMERA DOES NOT WORK: camera is showing an error code 0xA00F4244 <No camera is attched> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-does-not-work/e3b75bfd-fd73-4fd3-86e0-bb08d8362495
  7. Dell laptop camera not working

Dell laptop camera not working: I just recently purchased a Dell laptop with Windows 10, and just recently discovered the camera will not work on any app. I tried following the help page for reasons the camera might not work, but it doesn't even show that there is one, even though there clearly is a camera...
  8. Camera does not work

Camera does not work: When I open my Camera on my PC it shows the camera sign crossed on the grey screen and does not respond to anything. PC is new. Apps are allowed to use Camera. I can change option and settings in the Camera app but the camera itself still doesn't work. How can I fix that?...
  9. Camera does not work

Camera does not work: I have a Samsung NP300E5C-S06 laptop and a built in WebCam SC-13HDL11939N. My camera does not work, the screen is dark, although the camera is in use. The camera has access to Skype as well, but I am not visible in a video call. I have windows 10 operation system. How can I...
  10. Camera does not work

Camera does not work: I received error 0xA00F4244 I am unable to find my camera device in my device manager. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-does-not-work/5b6c21fe-9347-4766-8f1c-02cca9b261e4