Windows 10: Dell screen freezes

Discus and support Dell screen freezes in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; My pc continues to freeze at the dell loading screen I've restarted it a ton of times and it still wont get past this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Ian Steffen, Jul 23, 2020.

1. Dell screen freezes

My pc continues to freeze at the dell loading screen I've restarted it a ton of times and it still wont get past this

:)

Ian Steffen, Jul 23, 2020

2. Dell screen freezes

My pc continues to freeze at the dell loading screen I've restarted it a ton of times and it still wont get past this

Ian Steffen, Aug 3, 2020
  3. Screen Freezing up

Andre, thanks for your suggestions. I performed all steps as you listed and it appears that there were

some problems that have been corrected. I will let you know in a day or so if the "freeze" problem

occurs again. Many thanks for your help --- this took longer than I expected!

Jan

JanetThompsonTX, Aug 3, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

Dell screen freezes

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 3, 2020
Thema:

Dell screen freezes

1. Dell screen freezes - Similar Threads - Dell screen freezes

2. dell optiplex screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    dell optiplex screen: Hi Why does my search open up left corner top all of a sudden never done that before Can't open it to search what can be the cause? THANK YOU TIMMY 2 TOES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-optiplex-screen/ac44f717-f0c6-4817-8226-ce340e1e0545
  3. dell optiplex screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dell optiplex screen: Hi Why does my search open up left corner top all of a sudden never done that before Can't open it to search what can be the cause? THANK YOU TIMMY 2 TOES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-optiplex-screen/ac44f717-f0c6-4817-8226-ce340e1e0545
  4. Dell Laptop freeze, then, I'm getting the Blue screen and it is restarting. happens with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell Laptop freeze, then, I'm getting the Blue screen and it is restarting. happens with...: Hi all,I started having this issue:Dell Laptop freeze, then, I'm getting the Blue screen and it is restarting. happens with and w/o the chargerI did all the steps mentioned in this...
  5. Dell Laptop freeze, then, I'm getting the Blue screen and it is restarting. happens with...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dell Laptop freeze, then, I'm getting the Blue screen and it is restarting. happens with...: Hi all,I started having this issue:Dell Laptop freeze, then, I'm getting the Blue screen and it is restarting. happens with and w/o the chargerI did all the steps mentioned in this...
  6. dell laptop mousepad freezes

dell laptop mousepad freezes: my mousepad on my dell 15 3000 freezes about every 3 secs or so then catches up really annoying this only started after update ran when installing the new version of win10. i tried reinstalling from the usb which worked how ever win10 insists on updating and the problem...
  7. Frequent Blue Screen Errors & Freezing on New Dell Inpiron 5580

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Frequent Blue Screen Errors & Freezing on New Dell Inpiron 5580: Hi there, So I purchased this Dell Inspiron 5580 back in September 2019 and it was functioning perfectly fine until a few months later when blue screen errors and freezing started to occur. It didn't happen very often, so I thought, whatever it's fine. But then after April...
  8. Dell G7 keeps freezing and blue-screening, not performing well

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell G7 keeps freezing and blue-screening, not performing well: I've had my Dell 67 15 Gaming laptop (model 7588, the higher end configuration) for about 3 days now, and in that period it has blue screened twice, frozen on me thrice, and lost connection to the internet inexplicably multiple times. I've almost every troubleshooter I could,...
  9. windows freeze DELL XPS15

windows freeze DELL XPS15: Greetings,First time here.Thanks in advance for any assistance. I am getting a pretty consistent windows freeze that I need some help fixing. The freeze happens at random times. Explorer will just stop responding.The mouse will continue to function but the operating system...
  10. Dell Inspiron ...periodic freezing

in Windows 10 Support
    Dell Inspiron ...periodic freezing: This laptop freezes often and Event Vwr isn't telling me anything. What is a good way to troubleshoot these freezes so that I can attempt a fix? Is there an app that can run in the background to monitor? I'm using Windows 10 with the latest updates. 76618