Windows 10: DELL - Slow for no reason

Discus and support DELL - Slow for no reason in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey all, I have a Dell computer that I just restored and updated. When ever it loads something it maxes out the CPU usage and takes 3-10 seconds to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Gabriel raichart, May 28, 2020.

1. DELL - Slow for no reason

Hey all,

I have a Dell computer that I just restored and updated. When ever it loads something it maxes out the CPU usage and takes 3-10 seconds to load. No matter if its a webpage or program it takes forever and the CPU maxes out.

Specs

Processor: AMD A6-9225 RADEON R4, 5 Cores 2C + 3G, 2.6ghz

RAM: 4Gb

Ive tried

Uninstalling all unnecessary programs, only thing on it is inventory software and Edge.

Cleaned out the case and all dust.

Scanned for viruses and got nothing.

Disk clean up and have 950gbs free.

Booted in safe mode and still same issues.

When nothing is happening it runs at ~5% CPU but as soon as you touch the mouse it pops up to 20% and then when you load something 80+%.

Could this really be just slow hardware? Its not the top shelf stuff but 5 seconds to load edge and even open new tabs is ridiculous.

:)

Gabriel raichart, May 28, 2020

2. Slow Computer

Hi Sheree,

One of the most common reasons for a slow computer are programs running in the background. Other factors that can contribute to the issue are memory space, malware infection, outdated software, and processor overheating. To improve your computer's performance,
    you can check the tips listed on this link. We suggest that you also try to follow the suggested steps.

Feel free to post back if you have further questions.

Lov Dollente, May 28, 2020
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    HELP! My Laptop has gone into SLOW MOTION!

Should be able to get a "step-by-step here;

http://support.dell.com/?~ck=mn

Namslas90, May 28, 2020
  4. mbmeadows Win User

DELL - Slow for no reason

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, May 28, 2020
Thema:

DELL - Slow for no reason

1. DELL - Slow for no reason - Similar Threads - DELL Slow reason

2. Slow download speed, for some reason

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow download speed, for some reason: Okay, I'm sure this is asked a lot on this forum considering the space. This is a very random, and sudden issue. When previously I had zero issues with the download throughput.However, I feel like I've tried everything and gotten nowhere.Here's my home setup:Realtek Gaming...
  3. Slow system for some reason

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow system for some reason: Hello,There is something weird about my pc you see i use ASUS TUF GAMING A15 its laptop with GTX 1660TI 6GB GPU and RYZEN 7 4800H PROCCESR but for some reason my system is slow not that slow i can still use it but it just annoys me how strong machine run operating system slow...
  4. Slow system for some reason

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slow system for some reason: Hello,There is something weird about my pc you see i use ASUS TUF GAMING A15 its laptop with GTX 1660TI 6GB GPU and RYZEN 7 4800H PROCCESR but for some reason my system is slow not that slow i can still use it but it just annoys me how strong machine run operating system slow...
  5. Slow system for some reason

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. slow dell laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    slow dell laptop: I bought a brand new dell laptop but for the start it was so slow specs:-cpu: 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i5-1135G7 @ 2.40GHz 2.42 GHz-gpu: intel iris xe graphics- ram: 8 gb-disk: 1tb hddthe first thing I noticed was the disk usage, it was 100%, so I searched for solutions on the...
  7. slow dell laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    slow dell laptop: I bought a brand new dell laptop but for the start it was so slow specs:-cpu: 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i5-1135G7 @ 2.40GHz 2.42 GHz-gpu: intel iris xe graphics- ram: 8 gb-disk: 1tb hddthe first thing I noticed was the disk usage, it was 100%, so I searched for solutions on the...
  8. Dell slow to open

Dell slow to open: HiWhy when i leave my dell OptiPlex alone for a long time then come back it's like it takes forever to open where i left offlike it goes to sleep seems like its stuck to open?THANK YOU...
  9. pc slowing for no reason

pc slowing for no reason: pc becomes SO SLOW when using only like 30 % ram i have 16 gb ram and i play lots of games like league of legends but when i play league i get **** 2 fps ? lol i have a 1050 gtx...
  10. Slow performance for no reason

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Slow performance for no reason: I've had some troubles with my computer lately. It started working very slowly one day for no reason this past week, and I haven't been able to fix it since. In the end I simply tried a clean install of W10, but even then it kept being slow. After that I tried a clean...