Windows 10: dell support assistant has stopped working

Discus and support dell support assistant has stopped working in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; it will not launch despite indicating it is installed a pop up appears saying a new version is available but clicking on download produces an error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by philnicol1, Dec 18, 2019.

1. dell support assistant has stopped working

it will not launch despite indicating it is installed a pop up appears saying a new version is available but clicking on download produces an error occurrence after a period of time. I am operating windows 10

:)

philnicol1, Dec 18, 2019

2. dell support assistant stopped working after update on 06-17-2018

dell support assistant stopped working after update on 06-17-2018

AnthonySpameni, Dec 18, 2019
  3. Dell Support assist not working

Hi, just got a new Dell Inspiron 5482 two days ago, and the following problems occured: noise from the depth of the laptop and Support Assist of Dell not working!!!

Stavi12345, Dec 18, 2019
  4. dell support assistant has stopped working

HP SUPPORT ASSISTANT NOT WORKING dell support assistant has stopped working :(

HP Support Assistant

Version 8.5.37.19

Not Working, Uninstalled, Reinstalled Multiple Times

Tried Even Setting Up A New Account User And Same Resultdell support assistant has stopped working :(

Part Of Windows Insiders Group Running

Windows 10 Insider Preview 17115.1 (rs4_release)

Using Trend Micro As Antivirus

HP Support Assistant Not Blocked By My Wirewall

Any Suggestions ????

MICHELLEGRANUCCI, Dec 18, 2019
Thema:

dell support assistant has stopped working

1. dell support assistant has stopped working - Similar Threads - dell support assistant

2. dell support assist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dell support assist: I have the newest and latest version of support assist. when i try to run the hardware scan it keeps failing say exc command failed. Del has been trying to resolve this issue for weeks now. The tried today and said it is a dll error. and that i have to re install the...
  3. dell support assist

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    dell support assist: I have the newest and latest version of support assist. when i try to run the hardware scan it keeps failing say exc command failed. Del has been trying to resolve this issue for weeks now. The tried today and said it is a dll error. and that i have to re install the...
  4. dell support assist

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Dells Support Assist?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dells Support Assist?: This display is now on the bottom of my Dell Desk Top. If I click on it a box comes up. I "X" it out and it comes back. I notice also that my screen no longer turns off if not in use after 15 minutes. It stays on all the time. What is this???...
  6. Support Assist Dell

Support Assist Dell: Every time I try to run Support Assist on my laptop, an error code occurs. BAD POOL CALLER. Can I simply remove this program? Do I really need it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/support-assist-dell/b26fb1d5-fc84-4eec-9e4c-3055a60f67ef
  7. Dell Support Assist

Dell Support Assist: Dell Support Assist program does not work on Windows 10. My laptop is on the Windows Insider Program running Build 190921-1704. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-support-assist/506f837a-e9c6-4929-9490-b1140f6cc47c
  8. Dell Support Assist

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dell Support Assist: Dell Support Assist has not been working since the latest Microsoft updates. Will there be a fix soon? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-support-assist/9421e14a-3f6a-4efa-9159-e2e5dce7feca
  9. Dell support assistant

Dell support assistant: I am trying to scan computer using Dell support assistant, and it will do everything but scan hardware. I can update drivers and everything else, but scan hardware. I have tried rebooting several times then running support assistant, but still nothing The contract expired 3...
  10. Dell Support assist not working

Dell Support assist not working: Hi, just got a new Dell Inspiron 5482 two days ago, and the following problems occured: noise from the depth of the laptop and Support Assist of Dell not working!!!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dell support assist quit working

2. dell support assistant