Windows 10: Dell thunder bolt dock

Discus and support Dell thunder bolt dock in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; a dell thunderbolt dock is connecting to my laptop and when it does my number 4 key is being cliclked without me touching it and whn I press the number... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MichaelReavis, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Dell thunder bolt dock

a dell thunderbolt dock is connecting to my laptop and when it does my number 4 key is being cliclked without me touching it and whn I press the number lock the left arrow is pressed making it extremely hard to type or watch youtube

:)

MichaelReavis, Sep 14, 2018
  2. btarunr Win User

Akitio Thunder Dock Now Available

Akitio, a leading manufacturer of storage solutions, announced today that the Akitio Thunder Dock is now available with an MSRP of just $269. Stock is limited, so if you haven't pre-ordered your docking station already, head over to our shop now. The Thunderbolt dock links past, present and future technology to your computer with just one Thunderbolt cable. The new Thunder Dock allows you to access your data on both legacy and future storage drives by providing multiple host ports for USB 3.0, eSATA and FireWire 800. It also has two Thunderbolt ports for daisy chaining additional Thunderbolt devices and storage.

Dell thunder bolt dock 83a_thm.jpg

• Two Thunderbolt ports for lightning fast speeds of up to 10Gb/s
    • Daisy chain up to 6 Thunderbolt devices
    • Two eSATA host ports (up to 6Gb/s)
    • One 7 watt bus-powered FireWire 800 host port
    • Two bus-powered USB 3.0 host ports (supports UASP)
    • Durable and rugged aluminum casing
    Buy the Akitio Thunder Dock from Akitio for USD $269.

btarunr, Sep 14, 2018
  3. Dell Dock

last night 11/26/2017 I was able to use Dell Dock, a program I've been using for years which contains many shortcuts to programs and files I use daily, and a program I have trusted and used since Windows 7. Today 11/27/2017 as I log on, it doesn't work...says
    it won't install, and won't even send a report to the Dell Dock folks so they can find a solution. Worse, as I've used it so long I don't know where the shortcuts are shortcutting to...or the names of the programs stored in Dell Dock...as I'm now accustomed
    to using the icon associated with the program. What's with these, surprise updates from Windows 10 that make things crazy...almost as if the famous Grinch is now working full time at Microsoft to make the Holiday Season a living hell. Dell Dock's website
    doesn't make anything easier even when reinstalling the program I still get nothin' but grief. Any suggestions, other than switching to Mac... last week monitor resolution, this week Dell Dock...all done in the dead of night with no warning....Grenches

Moved from:
    Windows
    /Windows 10/Desktop, Start, & personalization/Desktop

Angered at Ten, Sep 14, 2018
  4. bro67 Win User

Dell thunder bolt dock

Dell Thunderbolt Dock

Did you have the power hooked into the Dell dock? The Dell dock also may need a driver as stated in this troubleshooter. How to Use and Troubleshoot the Dell Thunderbolt Dock (TB16) | Dell US
    The Display Port will work if you want to hook to a flatscreen, but those features are even going away. Keep the receipts for the new adapter and if on a credit card, that they will cover it if it decides to die.

bro67, Sep 14, 2018
Thema:

Dell thunder bolt dock

1. Dell thunder bolt dock - Similar Threads - Dell thunder bolt

2. Dell WD19TBS docking station not working with Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell WD19TBS docking station not working with Windows 11.: I have a Dell WD19tbs docking station that works fine with my work laptop, which is Windows 10. However, with my personal laptop, I can see the external hard drive plugged into the docking station, but the 2 monitors do not show....
  3. Dell Thunderbolt Dock Disconnects

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell Thunderbolt Dock Disconnects: I have an issue with a XPS 17 9700 DELL laptop connected to a DELL WD19TB Thunderbolt dock. I've got a few USB devices keyboard, mouse, headset, and external drive, Ethernet, and two external monitors connected to the dock. All Windows, DELL, and Intell updates are installed....
  4. Dell Thunderbolt Dock Disconnects

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dell Thunderbolt Dock Disconnects: I have an issue with a XPS 17 9700 DELL laptop connected to a DELL WD19TB Thunderbolt dock. I've got a few USB devices keyboard, mouse, headset, and external drive, Ethernet, and two external monitors connected to the dock. All Windows, DELL, and Intell updates are installed....
  5. Disappointed, windows 10 cannot be installed in etxtenal USB or thunder bolt devices.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Disappointed, windows 10 cannot be installed in etxtenal USB or thunder bolt devices.: Linux works out of the box.im happy that Linux exist!! submitted by /u/narutoaerowindy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ejrk60/disappointed_windows_10_cannot_be_installed_in/
  6. Thunder sounds

in Windows 10 Customization
    Thunder sounds: I am hearing a thunder sound from my Windows 10 laptop when it is raining . I've heard of using the Weather Channel app causing this, but I'm not seeing it running in the task manager or services. https://www.techrepublic.com/forums/discussions/thunder-on-my-computer/ It's...
  7. Dell XPS 9550 TB16 Dock

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dell XPS 9550 TB16 Dock: Greetings I am having difficulty with Windows 10 not recognizing my thunderbolt dock from a cold start. Here are the hardware/OS details: XPS 9550 TB16 Thunderbolt Dock Windows 10 Pro 1903 18362.388 I have 2 Windows 10 installations. An OEM that came with the machine and a...
  8. Dell XPS 9550 TB16 Dock

in Windows 10 Support
    Dell XPS 9550 TB16 Dock: Greetings I am having difficulty with Windows 10 not recognizing my thunderbolt dock from a cold start. Here are the hardware/OS details: XPS 9550 TB16 Thunderbolt Dock Windows 10 Pro 1903 18362.388 I have 2 Windows 10 installations. An OEM that came with the machine and a...
  9. Dell thunder bolt dock

Dell thunder bolt dock: a dell thunderbolt dock is connecting to my laptop and when it does my number 4 key is being cliclked without me touching it and whn I press the number lock the left arrow is pressed making it extremely hard to type or watch youtube Moved to appropriate category....
  10. Dell Thunderbolt Dock

Dell Thunderbolt Dock: I recently purchased a Dell Thunderbolt dock for my Precision 3520. I hooked up my Logitech universal receiver to the Thunderbolt dock. The mouse and keyboard have significant lags (the keyboard repeats itself periodically). As soon as I move the receiver back to the laptop,...