Windows 10: dell tower computer and screen seems like it does not connect have all cords?

Discus and support dell tower computer and screen seems like it does not connect have all cords? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; if anyone can help or give info that would be nice the computer I have is a tower it turns on I don't know if anything is missing the screen turns on I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by robertraynor1, Jan 12, 2019.

1. dell tower computer and screen seems like it does not connect have all cords?

if anyone can help or give info that would be nice the computer I have is a tower it turns on I don't know if anything is missing the screen turns on I think I have all cords ?

:)

robertraynor1, Jan 12, 2019

2. Screen goes black if the power cord is connected

Hi Tony,

As the screen goes black I suggest you to refer the Microsoft article on
    Troubleshoot black screen problems and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-black-screen-problems

I also see that you are facing issues with the keyboard this might be due to the corruption of keyboard drivers. I suggest you to run the
    hardware and devices troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps for the same.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.
    • Restart your computer and check if the issue is resolved.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please get back to us with the information required, if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Jan 12, 2019
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

@dk1971
    1. Open Admin command and type: ipconfig

dell tower computer and screen seems like it does not connect have all cords? [​IMG]
    2. Win+X->Control Panel->Netwok and Sharing Center
      Follow the screen shot. This should disable internet access from this PC but allows access to local device(s)
      NOTE: Use the IP & Subnet Mask from step 1. Leave Default gateway & DNS Server blank

dell tower computer and screen seems like it does not connect have all cords? [​IMG]

topgundcp, Jan 12, 2019
  4. Sasqui Win User

dell tower computer and screen seems like it does not connect have all cords?

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jan 12, 2019
Thema:

dell tower computer and screen seems like it does not connect have all cords?

1. dell tower computer and screen seems like it does not connect have all cords? - Similar Threads - dell tower computer

2. All Audio seems to have died.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All Audio seems to have died.: Hello, I am afraid this is going to be a little vague and I will try to narrow down the problem, the best I can.The short of the problem is: my laptop, HP Victus. Running on windows 11 has stopped recognizing all audio device, both input and output.The devices are visible in...
  3. All Audio seems to have died.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All Audio seems to have died.: Hello, I am afraid this is going to be a little vague and I will try to narrow down the problem, the best I can.The short of the problem is: my laptop, HP Victus. Running on windows 11 has stopped recognizing all audio device, both input and output.The devices are visible in...
  4. DELL TOWER 755

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DELL TOWER 755: Hi On the DELL 755 OPTIPLEX TOWER next to the power plug 2 green lights and a button what does the button due? THANK YOU TIMMY 2 TOES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-tower-755/c7dff991-41fd-4f3d-a1e6-eeb06bf8f62f
  5. DELL TOWER 755

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DELL TOWER 755: Hi On the DELL 755 OPTIPLEX TOWER next to the power plug 2 green lights and a button what does the button due? THANK YOU TIMMY 2 TOES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-tower-755/c7dff991-41fd-4f3d-a1e6-eeb06bf8f62f
  6. DELL TOWER 755

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Screen dimming constantly on tower computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen dimming constantly on tower computer: I don't know why this is happening and I'm getting real annoyed. When I launch a game or play videos in full screen the dang screen dims. I have a desktop pc not a laptop and it doesn't care how bright the room is. It's doing the same thing on every monitor I've tried. From...
  8. Router reboots every time I connect ethernet cord to Windows 10 Tower

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Router reboots every time I connect ethernet cord to Windows 10 Tower: I've been having trouble with my Windows 10 Tower computer making my Router reboot every time it connects to the Internet. I don't know if it's because of something being out-dated. But I can't even download an update without losing connection. I'd very much appreciate the...
  9. Laptop and tower seem to be connected??

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop and tower seem to be connected??: So I have a tower that I built years ago and it has been my daily user and just a few days ago I got a laptop. Signed in with the same Microsoft account because I don't know why you wouldn't and here's the issue. Every time my tower is hibernating because i don't like putting...
  10. Tower's and All-in-one computer's

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Tower's and All-in-one computer's: can a all-in-one computer handle a gaming tower and will it have more capabilities for more better games? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/towers-and-all-in-one-computers/0ea0279f-4e13-40f4-a724-e331f3832cb5"