Windows 10: dell tx2 screen touch click missing

Discus and support dell tx2 screen touch click missing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hello i might be the wierdest person on the planet but i am looking for a way to reenable a feature of my touch screen microsoft disabled in windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by kokodin, Oct 27, 2020.

1. kokodin Win User

dell tx2 screen touch click missing

hello i might be the wierdest person on the planet but i am looking for a way to reenable a feature of my touch screen microsoft disabled in windows 10 1503
    my toy laptop at work, mostly used for audio console at events at work has a n-trig multitouch screen i used as a fast way of controlling audio playing apps like clicking play stop or volume sliders on screen.
    i like the laptop for it's size and the way the screen folds over
    in windows 7 laptop was great help, screen worked as i liked it i could toch it and it worked as a mouse left click, hold and it was right click or drag and it worked as simple mouse drag, nothing fancy but it worked
    however since 1503 windows update function of touch clicking was removed from touch screen options, i can still click with a stylus though drag with finger and right click , but that only show a square and it show where i douch with a bubble
    is there any way to bring back touch clicking?
    registry hack, or something
    i am infuriated and tired of having houchscreen that work as microsoft intended but totaly useless for me, unless i want to draw in ms paint ...well i still can't make points only stripes

:)

kokodin, Oct 27, 2020

2. Touch screen on Dell laptop

My touch screen feature stopped working a few days ago. The driver HID-compliant touch screen, does not appear on my device list. I cannot find it on the Dell or Windows10 driver download lists. Does it exist?

JonFrierson, Oct 27, 2020
  3. Dell Touch Screen

Hi, I just got a new dell computer. It said it was a touch screen and when I go to change to a touch screen, it just changes the style to a tablet but it does not become a touch screen.... What am I missing?

AmyTerrell, Oct 27, 2020
  4. dell tx2 screen touch click missing

Touch Screen Driver Missing

Hi Reza,

I understand that the touch screen driver is missing and not working and I will be happy to answer your query. Also, I appreciate the effort made towards the fixes you have tried. Let me ask you;

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • How did you try to install/update the driver?
    • Do you remember making any specific change in the computer prior to the issue?
    This can be due to missing/corrupted/outdated touch screen driver. Let's try the following methods and check the status.

Method 1: Run
    Hardware and Device troubleshooter. Follow the steps.

• Press Windows Key +R, type
      Control Panel.

• Type troubleshooting
      in the search bar, click on troubleshooting.

• Click on Hardware and Sound, click on
      Hardware and Devices.

• Follow the steps from the wizard to run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2: Sometimes it may work just by disabling and enabling the touch screen. Here's how:

• Open the "Start" Menu
    • Searching for "Device Manager".
    • Double click on "Human Interface Devices".
    • Right click on "HID-compliant touch screen"
    • Click on "Disable" and "Yes",
    • Right click again for "Enable"
    Method 3: Try and update the touch screen drivers and check if that helps.

• Press Windows and X keys together.

• Expand Human Interface Devices.

• Locate the Touch screen driver.

• Right-click on the driver icon and click on
      Uninstall.

• Restart the computer so Windows can automatically search for the driver
    Method 4: Visit the computer manufacturer's support website and install the latest touch screen driver available for the same computer model, compatible with Windows 10.

Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Niranjan Manjhi, Oct 27, 2020
Thema:

dell tx2 screen touch click missing

1. dell tx2 screen touch click missing - Similar Threads - dell tx2 screen

2. Missing touch screen driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing touch screen driver: Hello,I just bought a Lenovo Thinkpad Yoga 11e, from walmart it was supposed to be a 5th generation, but when I looked up the model number 20DA it shows that is a first generation. The touch screen driver was not downloaded on to the laptop. Where can I find the driver....
  3. Missing touch screen driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing touch screen driver: Hello,I just bought a Lenovo Thinkpad Yoga 11e, from walmart it was supposed to be a 5th generation, but when I looked up the model number 20DA it shows that is a first generation. The touch screen driver was not downloaded on to the laptop. Where can I find the driver....
  4. Missing touch screen driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Touch screen driver missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touch screen driver missing: Hei. My Huawei Matebook 13 have touchscreen, but touchscreen driver is missing. Even Huawei PC manager can not find and install this driver. I wonder where can i find and install this driver....
  6. Touch screen driver missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touch screen driver missing: Hei. My Huawei Matebook 13 have touchscreen, but touchscreen driver is missing. Even Huawei PC manager can not find and install this driver. I wonder where can i find and install this driver....
  7. Touch screen driver missing

8. no touch screen on dell xps 13

no touch screen on dell xps 13: Can someone please tell me how I can get the touch screen to work on a new Dell Xps 13 9300. The touch screen facility has not worked from day 1 now on day 3. The touch screen does not appear under the human interface driver so I cannot enable it there. thanks...
  9. Another Dell Touch screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Another Dell Touch screen: Would it be possible to run windows 8 and 10 on dual Boot so that I can use my touch screen ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/another-dell-touch-screen/daab54ff-9e6a-4944-aa51-9b2ed7e433e3
  10. Dell touch screen driver failure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dell touch screen driver failure: The touch screen on my Dell with Windows 10OS has stopped working. How do I correct the driver with windows help . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-touch-screen-driver-failure/c515eb57-2c69-4afd-b43b-1a553835324e