Windows 10: Dell U2711 will not connect to Lenovo IdeaPad 5

Discus and support Dell U2711 will not connect to Lenovo IdeaPad 5 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I plug in the laptop, nothing happens. I tried refreshing my drivers, uninstalling them and reinstalling, but NO. NOTHING will budge Windows 11... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by IT_FixIt, Jun 27, 2022.

1. IT_FixIt Win User

Dell U2711 will not connect to Lenovo IdeaPad 5

When I plug in the laptop, nothing happens. I tried refreshing my drivers, uninstalling them and reinstalling, but NO. NOTHING will budge Windows 11 and the monitor to make a connection. Nothing at all. I mean, a monitor is a monitor and it can't be "laptop-only" or "desktop-only" Not that I'm aware of. I really need this monitor to start working, so any suggestions?

:)

IT_FixIt, Jun 27, 2022
  2. shovenose Win User

[FS][US]   Lenovo IdeaPad N585

Would you be interested in a Lenovo Ideapad P400? Or a Lenovo Ideapad V570? PM me *Smile Dell U2711 will not connect to Lenovo IdeaPad 5 :)

shovenose, Jun 27, 2022
  3. Billie795 Win User
    Synaptic's Driver Lenovo IdeaPad Z570 for Windows 10

I am having trouble finding a Synaptic's driver for the Lenovo IdeaPad Z570 so that more functions can be used on the touchpad. Lenovo site does not list one for this computer. Any suggestions?

Billie795, Jun 27, 2022
  4. Dell U2711 will not connect to Lenovo IdeaPad 5

DELL U2711 or Other??

yep, your video card cant produce all the colors the U2711 is capable of doing anyways.

MxPhenom 216, Jun 27, 2022
Thema:

Dell U2711 will not connect to Lenovo IdeaPad 5

1. Dell U2711 will not connect to Lenovo IdeaPad 5 - Similar Threads - Dell U2711 connect

2. Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 5 12IRU8 front camera not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 5 12IRU8 front camera not working: Dear All,I recently purchased a Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 5 12IRU8 and currently I am using it with Windows 11 Pro 23H2 build 22631.2861. I tried to use the front camera with different applications, and it does not work the rear one works normally. Under the device manager the...
  3. Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5 WiFi disappeared and is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5 WiFi disappeared and is not working: Hello,Randomly today my wifi disconnected from my laptop. The icon went away too and I have been unable to figure out what is going on. I’ve tried resetting my router however wifi is working on all of my other devices, I reset my laptop and its network settings, I’ve made...
  4. Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5 WiFi disappeared and is not working

Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5 WiFi disappeared and is not working: Hello,Randomly today my wifi disconnected from my laptop. The icon went away too and I have been unable to figure out what is going on. I’ve tried resetting my router however wifi is working on all of my other devices, I reset my laptop and its network settings, I’ve made...
  5. Help: boot device lenovo ideapad flex 5

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help: boot device lenovo ideapad flex 5: Hi, this is a lenovo ideapad flex 5. I just turn on my laptop and i saw this and it never happened before. And when i click the boot manger option nth changed too. I have to use my laptop ASAP. Do help if u can. Thank u....
  6. Help: boot device lenovo ideapad flex 5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help: boot device lenovo ideapad flex 5: Hi, this is a lenovo ideapad flex 5. I just turn on my laptop and i saw this and it never happened before. And when i click the boot manger option nth changed too. I have to use my laptop ASAP. Do help if u can. Thank u....
  7. Help: boot device lenovo ideapad flex 5

8. Dell U2711 will not connect to Lenovo IdeaPad 5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell U2711 will not connect to Lenovo IdeaPad 5: When I plug in the laptop, nothing happens. I tried refreshing my drivers, uninstalling them and reinstalling, but NO. NOTHING will budge Windows 11 and the monitor to make a connection. Nothing at all. I mean, a monitor is a monitor and it can't be "laptop-only" or...
  9. Use Lenovo ideapad 5 for iPhone calls

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Use Lenovo ideapad 5 for iPhone calls: I use Dell Connect to make and receive calls with my iPhone on my Dell laptop. I'm looking for an app like Dell Connect for my Lenovo ideapad 5 running Windows 10. Suggestions?...
  10. Use Lenovo ideapad 5 for iPhone calls

Use Lenovo ideapad 5 for iPhone calls: I use Dell Connect to make and receive calls with my iPhone on my Dell laptop. I'm looking for an app like Dell Connect for my Lenovo ideapad 5 running Windows 10. Suggestions?...