Windows 10: Dell UHD Laptop Boot Screen on Repeat. Circle.

Discus and support Dell UHD Laptop Boot Screen on Repeat. Circle. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I get the error that boot might be corrupt. How to fix my boot screen, since I could not contact Dell through the Call option? This had happened when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Alex White_47, Jan 19, 2019.

1. Dell UHD Laptop Boot Screen on Repeat. Circle.

I get the error that boot might be corrupt. How to fix my boot screen, since I could not contact Dell through the Call option? This had happened when I was installing driver updates to my Dell 3XYYXQ2 Service Tagged Brand. The name of the driver that I was installing was Intel’s Temperature Driver from the Dell Site, but the installation could not find the setup.cfg. Tried installing other new updates and restarted, but then the screen had popped up the Dell Logo and it’s stuck on repeat. I had tried Bios Diagnostics. It did not work. Said that there was no problem, but boot’s stuck on repeat. Welp. What should I do, since I have no contact with Dell at this time? I might be losing my new laptop, because of the possibility of itself being unrepairable. I have had this laptop for at least five-six months. Presses the S.O.S. red button. Should I take it back to Best Buy for the technicians to fix my Dell 4K UHD laptop with GTX 1060 Max Q’s boot up?

:)

Alex White_47, Jan 19, 2019

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Jan 19, 2019
  3. Laptop boot only up to Welcom screen,but does not accept password anymore

Can not do anything not even booting in safe method.

-> Here is what you do to boot into Safe Mode:

• Turn the PC on.
    • Wait until the spinning circle appears.
    • Turn the PC off.
    • Repeat Steps 1 . . 3 three times.
    • A menu will appear. Find the Safe Mode option.

Frederik Long, Jan 19, 2019
  4. michael Win User

Dell UHD Laptop Boot Screen on Repeat. Circle.

Is this problem with Dell 5558/9 Laptop Matee screen?

i7 6500u 6th gen
    16GB RAM
    2TB HDD
    4GB Graphics
    15.6" FHD Screen
    Matte screen
    DVD ROM
    MAXX Audio

Please suggest me any other laptop which comes closer to this except Dell 5559, i7 and 16GB RAM is must

michael, Jan 19, 2019
Thema:

Dell UHD Laptop Boot Screen on Repeat. Circle.

1. Dell UHD Laptop Boot Screen on Repeat. Circle. - Similar Threads - Dell UHD Laptop

2. Dell laptop boot logo change

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dell laptop boot logo change: Hi, I bought the Dell laptop But when I boot my dell laptop it shows dell logo as a boot logo but I want to change the Dell boot logo to Windows boot logo but how can I change the Dell boot logo to Windows boot logo. Anyone guide me please To This...
  3. Not seeing dell boot screen?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Not seeing dell boot screen?: Hello guys. I want to get to the dell boot screen with the dell logo so I can press f12 and get more options. Ultimately I want to boot using my USB stick. But for some reason, no matter what I do, I can't get to that dell logo screen. I've tried restarting, shutting down and...
  4. Why Is My Dell Laptop Booting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why Is My Dell Laptop Booting: Hi, I Have Dell Inspiron 15 3000 Laptop. I Updated My Dell Laptop Yesterday To Windows 10 2004 Feature Update. Then My Laptop Started Booting Very Slow. Please Help Me Thanks#Joel1098...
  5. Boot Issue with Dell Laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Boot Issue with Dell Laptop: My laptop has an issue when it boots. After booting to SystemAssist, I pressed F2 and ask skipped the scanning. It brought me to what looks like the UEFI BIOS Menu. I’m not sure where to go from here. I suspect it’s the UEFI Boot menu in BIOS. The issue is there is no windows...
  6. Boot problems with Dell Inspiron Laptop

Boot problems with Dell Inspiron Laptop: Ok so the problems with my Dell Inspiron 5577 laptop started when it closed while performing a factory reset. Ever sonce then its been unable to boot up. Now when i turn it on it askes me to enter the system password, when i do so it just says “cannot find enabled boot...
  7. Long time black screen with spinning circle on boot.

Long time black screen with spinning circle on boot.: In general my computer will spend less than 10 seconds to startup. But I encountered the same problem twice on two computers: They will show a black screen with spinning circle after Motherboard Logo with spinning circle on boot. It will takes about 2~3 minutes. Then it...
  8. UEFI boot with UHD monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    UEFI boot with UHD monitor: I just installed a Dell 2560 x 1440 WQHD monitor as a 3rd display. It is set as my main display. If I go to Advanced Startup and attempt to startup to UEFI settings, I get a black screen. I have to unplug the high def monitor before doing the UEFI boot in order to see the...
  9. Windows won't boot - Dell laptop

Windows won't boot - Dell laptop: I have the same issue as I saw on another question, but the answer was not a fix and the thread is locked. After a reboot, my Dell laptop displays the message New USB device (LGD AIT touch controller 1FD2:5001)was installed." I have used f12 to boot into the support menu,...
  10. Repeat Booting

in Windows 10 Support
    Repeat Booting: Hello. I need help on a Toshiba laptop which keeps on repeat booting over and over and over again. I tried to do a Safe Mode by using the SHIFT + Power Button but did nothing. This happen after I just did an update for windows. Here are some screen shots of my issue:...