Windows 10: DELL USB DVD Problem - Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver...

Discus and support DELL USB DVD Problem - Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I plug in my DELL USB DVD/CDROM drive it does not appear in explorer. In Device manager the device status is Windows cannot load the device... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by chebob512, Sep 1, 2020.

1. chebob512 Win User

DELL USB DVD Problem - Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver...

When I plug in my DELL USB DVD/CDROM drive it does not appear in explorer.

In Device manager the device status is

Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. Code 39

Object Name not found.

In Event Viewer there is an error with event ID 411

I tried updating the driver, uninstalling the device and rebooting and plugging it back in and get the same thing.

:)

chebob512, Sep 1, 2020

2. USB Formatting windows 7 problem load driver!

Gigovski
    It's easy. You need a patching original W7 ISO for integrated USB 3.0 driver!
    You should using a
    Windows 7* USB 3.0 Creator Utility or Asus EZ Installer

This thread on Asus ROG Forum

silver63rus, Sep 1, 2020
  3. Riel Alc Win User
    Driver for USB CS/DVD burner

Hi Peter,

For better assistance in checking the compatibility of your external USB CD/DVD burner with Windows 10, we suggest contacting the manufacturer of the burner.

Let us know if you have other concerns.

Riel Alc, Sep 1, 2020
  4. DELL USB DVD Problem - Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver...

USB composite device "driver error"

Can you send us a screenshot of the error message? We suggest uninstalling and re-installing USB drivers and check if the issue persists. To do that, please follow these steps:

• Right-click on the Start button and select Device Manager.
    • Expand Universal Serial Bus controllers.
    • Right-click on the first USB controller under Universal Serial Bus controllers, and then click on
      Uninstall to remove it.
    • Repeat these steps for the entire USB controller under Universal Serial Bus controllers.
    • Restart the computer. Windows will automatically scan for hardware changes and reinstall all the USB controllers that you uninstalled.

Regards.

Aileen Alf, Sep 1, 2020
Thema:

DELL USB DVD Problem - Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver...

1. DELL USB DVD Problem - Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver... - Similar Threads - DELL USB DVD

2. Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or...: Hi,I completed a Windows Update and now I have my sound driverAAF Optimus Sound is coming up with this Code 39 error. I have tried restarting my PC, doing a System Restore back to before the Windows Update, uninstalling the drivers, etc.Looking for any solutions, thanks....
  3. Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or...: Hi,I completed a Windows Update and now I have my sound driverAAF Optimus Sound is coming up with this Code 39 error. I have tried restarting my PC, doing a System Restore back to before the Windows Update, uninstalling the drivers, etc.Looking for any solutions, thanks....
  4. Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or...: cannot use my keyboard Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. Code 39Object Name not found. "On line help point to registry changes but they are vague and not easy to follow. Any fixes please.Adarsh...
  5. Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or...: cannot use my keyboard Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. Code 39Object Name not found. "On line help point to registry changes but they are vague and not easy to follow. Any fixes please.Adarsh...
  6. Code 39, Windows cannot load the device driver, USB problem

in Windows 10 News
    Code 39, Windows cannot load the device driver, USB problem: [IMG]When using a USB drive, if you receive an error that says— Code 39, Windows cannot load the device driver, this post will help you resolve the problem. The error can show for any USB device, including a standard USB drive, HDD/SSD, or even a webcam. The error is usually...
  7. Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or...: When I plug my external DVD RW drive I got the message: Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. Code 39 It does not show in Explorer but shows in device management with the error message. In Windows Setting under...
  8. Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or...

Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or...: Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. Code 39 The instruction at 0x%p referenced memory at 0x%p. The required data was not placed into memory because of an I/O error status of 0x%x. I got this code 39 error for my...
  9. Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or...

Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or...: I just got this problem yesterday and I still can't fix it.My mouse,keyboard and any USB device is working properly on other Computer.My PC can't detected my USB when after I plugged it.The is red light under the mouse but the cursor won't move.I have tried to update the...
  10. Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or...

Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or...: trying to connect webcam - this is the message on device manager. Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39) Object Name not found. " On line help point to registry changes but they are vague and not easy...