Windows 10: dell vostro 14 3000 windows 10 left speaker not working

Discus and support dell vostro 14 3000 windows 10 left speaker not working in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; dell vostro 14 3000 windows 10 left speaker not working help me out of this issue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by bhupendragbh, Dec 14, 2018.

1. dell vostro 14 3000 windows 10 left speaker not working

dell vostro 14 3000 windows 10 left speaker not working help me out of this issue

:)

bhupendragbh, Dec 14, 2018

2. Bass not working in Dell Vostro 14 3000 series laptop in windows 10 64 bit version

Hello Everyone,

I have Dell Vostro 14 3000 series in this Bass is not working properly not in audio and video.

I have checked the same headphone in my phone and other device it is giving proper output but in my laptop after upgrading it is not giving proper output.

I have upgraded from windows 8.1 pro to windows 10 pro.

can anyone help me out of this.

On windows 8.1 pro was working absolutely fine.

SiddhpuraBhavesh, Dec 14, 2018
  3. btarunr Win User
    Small Businesses Collaborate In Style with New Vostro 3000 Series

Knowing today's growing businesses require real-time information exchange and connectivity without compromise, Dell today unveiled its Vostro 3000 series laptops with 12 hours of battery lifei on select models and cutting-edge virtual collaboration solutions.

Available in 13-, 14-, 15- and 17-inch forms and styled with image-conscious entrepreneurs and mobile professionals in mind, the Dell Vostro 3000 Series packs the latest Intel 2nd generation Core I Series processors into a sleek design without compromising battery life. For those that demand the ultimate in collaboration, the Vostro 3000 is the first small-business laptop to feature voice enhancing technology SRS Premium Voice Pro software. A full HD webcam offered with the 14-, 15- and 17-inch laptops enables lifelike interactions with coworkers and customers, while a digital array mic helps reduce ambient noise, giving small businesses a superb virtual collaboration solution that's fast and clear.

dell vostro 14 3000 windows 10 left speaker not working 115a_thm.png

"Whether you are pitching, analyzing, partnering or managing, the new Vostro 3000 series is designed to keep you collaborating with colleagues, partners and clients," said Sam Burd, vice president Dell's Consumer & SMB Product Group. "With the latest Vostro collaboration enhancements, entrepreneurs have a sleek, capable technology tool that helps them impress no matter the size of their business or technology budget."

The new Vostro 3000 laptops offer the following:
    • Stylish and durable: A chiclet keyboard, durable aluminum finish and choice of three premium colors – Aberdeen Silver, Lucerne Red and Brisbane Bronze
    • Enhanced collaboration: Pre-installed Skype and the ability to launch any VoIP or video conferencing application via one customizable dashboard button
    • Top-notch security options: Back up your business data 10 times faster with super speed USB 3.0, standard built-in finger-print reader and Trend Micro Worry-Free Business Security
    • Increased productivity: Intel 2nd generation Core I Series processors, switchable graphics, DDR3, USB 3.0, BT 3.0
    • ProSupport to Simplify IT: Businesses can choose their own level of 24x7 IT support with optional Dell ProSupport services
    "In this age of 24x7 communications, it is critical for small and mid-sized businesses to connect with their clients and employees regardless of location or time zone," said Sanjeev Aggarwal, Principal and Founder, SMB Group. "Small businesses are ready for the kinds of collaboration capabilities Dell is introducing in the Vostro 3000 series to get them to the next level of productivity."

Vostro 3000 Series - Pricing and Availability
    The new Vostro 3000 series will be available in the U.S. on Dell.com on starting on March 22.
    • 13-inch 3350 SAPP - $599
    • 14-inch 3450 SAPP - $499
    • 15-inch 3550 SAPP - $499
    • 17-inch 3750 SAPP - $549

btarunr, Dec 14, 2018
  4. btarunr Win User

dell vostro 14 3000 windows 10 left speaker not working

Dell Celebrates Entrepreneurial Spirit with New Vostro Laptops

Following the successful launch of the ultrathin and light Vostro V13, Dell is offering business customers even more choice with the stylish Vostro 3000 series – a range of new thin, lightweight and durable laptop computers. Featuring powerful processors, high-end graphics and built-in security, the Vostro 3000 series is designed for small businesses that require robust mobile computing solutions.

Today's SMBs and entrepreneurs want notebooks that are powerful and attractive, and the new Vostro 3000 series was designed to meet and exceed both those needs. For the most demanding tasks, the Vostro 3000 series sports the latest powerful Intel Core processor technology, including, the optional, Core i7 Quad Core processor available on the Vostro 3700. For those that demand portability and productivity, the Vostro 3300 is one of the industry's thinnest commercial 13" laptop with an integrated optical drive. For those that can't afford to be chained to their desks, the 14" Vostro 3400 offers a full day of mobile productivity with up to 8 hours of battery life with an optional 9-cell battery.

dell vostro 14 3000 windows 10 left speaker not working 59a_thm.jpg

dell vostro 14 3000 windows 10 left speaker not working 59b_thm.jpg

dell vostro 14 3000 windows 10 left speaker not working 59c_thm.jpg

dell vostro 14 3000 windows 10 left speaker not working 59d_thm.jpg

"To succeed, small businesses need simple, reliable and affordable technology solutions," said Alex Gruzen, SVP, Consumer, Small and Medium Business, Dell, Inc. "These entrepreneurs want technology that makes them more productive and helps them compete, and the Vostro 3000 delivers in a package they will be proud to show off in the airport or the boardroom."

"Dell continues to sharpen its focus on SMB customers with the new Vostro 3000 series," said Ray Boggs, VP of SMB Research at IDC. "Small and mid-sized firms are returning to the PC market after a year in the recessionary wilderness, and they are ready for the kinds of capabilities, including Microsoft Windows 7, that will get them to the next level of productivity."

"As the first PC brand designed exclusively for small businesses, over the last year, Dell has introduced several new Vostro laptops and desktops to serve their distinctive needs. Ranging from our recently announced, super dependable Vostro 230 or future-proof and powerful Vostro 430 desktops, or the ultra-thin Vostro V13 laptop, Vostro products are designed for small businesses helping them stretch their budget and protect their data, and come with dedicated small business services and support to keep a small businesses moving," added Gruzen.

Worry-Free Business IT
    All of the Vostro 3000 laptops have embedded webcam and microphone for collaboration through videoconferencing, while the Vostro 3500 and 3700 offer the option of high definition WLED screens and the 3700 offers the option of up to 1GB of NVIDIA GeForce discrete graphics to help ensure one of the best visual experiences. With the built-in HDMI port, users can even make high definition presentations to clients when required.

These new Vostro notebooks are also backed by a dedicated and specially trained small-business sales and support team of experts, which is a key pain point for small businesses that typically have little or no IT support. Inclusion in Dell's FastTrack program enables select configurations of the Vostro 3000 series to ship within 48 hours of ordering, further removing worry from buying a new laptop.

Durability is another feature more customers are demanding from their laptops. The Vostro 3000 series laptops sport durable hinges and are encased in aluminum for extra protection while away from the office. Shipped with a 30-day return policy, the Vostro 3000 notebooks also feature a suite of customizable service and support solutions to keep business data protected and business moving at an affordable price.

Vostro 3000 Series: At a Glance
    • Stay in Touch: With the integrated webcam and microphone, users can make Internet calls, conduct video conferences and remotely exchange files to help increase productivity.
    • Always Be Connected: Users can go wireless with a full range of connectivity options: 802.11g/n wireless LAN, Bluetooth, and WWAN mobile broadband.
    • Memory to Spare: Run Windows 7 effortlessly while performing everyday tasks quickly with support for up to 6GB of DDR3 SDRAM memory.
    • Protect Your Work: Keep your critical data under lock and key with optional finger print reader and full-data-encrypted hard drives.
    • "Set & Forget" Online Data Protection: Easy, secure and automated Dell DataSafe online backup protects and helps recover business-critical data.
    • Coverage Now and Later: Users can extend their basic Limited Hardware Warranty from 1-3 years to stay covered into the future.
    • Remote On-Call Support: Small businesses can get help when they need it with DellConnect, which allows tech-support agents to troubleshoot and help resolve system issues remotely.
    • ProSupport to Simplify IT: Businesses can choose their own level of 24x7 IT support with optional Dell ProSupport services.
    Available in the US and parts of Asia starting from today and available in Europe and Latin America and other geographies from March 16. Visit www.dell.com/vostro for additional information.

btarunr, Dec 14, 2018
Thema:

dell vostro 14 3000 windows 10 left speaker not working

1. dell vostro 14 3000 windows 10 left speaker not working - Similar Threads - dell vostro 3000

2. Touchpad gestures not working - Windows 10 - Dell Vostro 14 3480 ST: J5ZXBV2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchpad gestures not working - Windows 10 - Dell Vostro 14 3480 ST: J5ZXBV2: Hello everyone!I bought a Dell Vostro 3480 a year ago, and in the beginning everything worked fine and then suddenly the touchpad gestures stopped working after a Windows 10 automatic update. I mean I can still move the cursor, but I cannot use the 2-finger scroll...
  3. Touchpad gestures not working - Windows 10 - Dell Vostro 14 3480 ST: J5ZXBV2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touchpad gestures not working - Windows 10 - Dell Vostro 14 3480 ST: J5ZXBV2: Hello everyone!I bought a Dell Vostro 3480 a year ago, and in the beginning everything worked fine and then suddenly the touchpad gestures stopped working after a Windows 10 automatic update. I mean I can still move the cursor, but I cannot use the 2-finger scroll...
  4. Touchpad gestures not working - Windows 10 - Dell Vostro 14 3480 ST: J5ZXBV2

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Dell Vostro TrackPad

Dell Vostro TrackPad: HelloHave a Dell Vostro Latop, but have some strange things with the track pad. On web browser ie chrome etc , I’m using a crm webpage , and when I click and move using the trackpad it doesn’t go in the right place , so I end up clicking or selecting things I don’t want.I...
  6. Dell Vostro to Dell 9020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell Vostro to Dell 9020: Hi.I am going from a Dell Vostro to a Dell 9050. I am running Windows 10 Pro OEM and want to directly fit the SSD from the Vostro into the 9020 including the OS. Can anyone advise on this please. Any info would be greatly appreciated. I have purchased a new license number....
  7. Dell Vostro to Dell 9020

Dell Vostro to Dell 9020: Hi.I am going from a Dell Vostro to a Dell 9050. I am running Windows 10 Pro OEM and want to directly fit the SSD from the Vostro into the 9020 including the OS. Can anyone advise on this please. Any info would be greatly appreciated. I have purchased a new license number....
  8. Dell Vostro to Dell 9020

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. dell vostro nightmare

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dell vostro nightmare: i bought a dell vostro 3500 laptop directly from dell sometime before november 2021. it lasted about 6 weeks. i went to power it onone morning..it wouldn't power up. dell arranged to pick it up and sent me a replacement. around 2 weeks ago i started having problemswith the...
  10. Updating windows 10 to 1809 version on Dell Vostro 14 3468.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updating windows 10 to 1809 version on Dell Vostro 14 3468.: Dell Notebook Vostro 14 3468 has been tested by Dell themselves and they said my device is compatible with the Windows 10 1809. However, when I go to the Update & Security it said I am up to date. I decided to use Windows 10 Update Assistant it said"Can't find the necessary...