Windows 10: dell vostro 1510 cannot update bios under windows 10 but with administrator priviledge

Discus and support dell vostro 1510 cannot update bios under windows 10 but with administrator priviledge in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; my dell vostro 1510 loaded with windows 10 has problem in its keyboard keys. I tried to change language settings also added another language settings... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JeffArcalas, Sep 17, 2019.

1. dell vostro 1510 cannot update bios under windows 10 but with administrator priviledge

my dell vostro 1510 loaded with windows 10 has problem in its keyboard keys. I tried to change language settings also added another language settings but the same i couold not press the letter ZXCVBNM....they are jumbled whenever i press its key...I tried to use the usb external keyboard and it works perfectly.

I am suspecting that the BIOS is having problem thats is why i attempted to reflash it but the error 1275 i am getting.

Please give any advice. Thank you.

Regards,

Jefferson Arcalas

:)

JeffArcalas, Sep 17, 2019

2. Dell Vostro 1510 - Win 10 pro. Does this computer support USB ?

Hi there,

From all of the specification information I can find regarding your machine shows that the Dell Vostro 1510 only supports USB 2.0

If you want to check follow this link and enter your service tag to get the full specifications of your machine

https://www.dell.com/support/home/uk/en/ukbsdt1...

Jordan Langford, Sep 17, 2019
  3. Dell Vostro 1510 - Win 10 pro. Does this computer support USB ?

I have Vostro 1510 - Win 10 pro.

Does my comp support USB 3 ?

* Original title:

cabispasic, Sep 17, 2019
  4. dell vostro 1510 cannot update bios under windows 10 but with administrator priviledge

I have an old Dell Vostro 1510, running Vista. how do I upgrade to win10.

I have old Dell Vostro 1510 and am running Vista...question how do I upgrade to win 10 (ps I don't have the small icon on lower task bar)

Thanks

GerryWilson13, Sep 17, 2019
Thema:

dell vostro 1510 cannot update bios under windows 10 but with administrator priviledge

1. dell vostro 1510 cannot update bios under windows 10 but with administrator priviledge - Similar Threads - dell vostro 1510

2. administrator priviledge required

in Windows 10 Gaming
    administrator priviledge required: In window 11 insider preview i am going face problem in opening any application through run as administrator . every application required administrator privilage and the is only no button showing , but yes button not available...
  3. administrator priviledge required

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    administrator priviledge required: In window 11 insider preview i am going face problem in opening any application through run as administrator . every application required administrator privilage and the is only no button showing , but yes button not available...
  4. Dell Vostro to Dell 9020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell Vostro to Dell 9020: Hi.I am going from a Dell Vostro to a Dell 9050. I am running Windows 10 Pro OEM and want to directly fit the SSD from the Vostro into the 9020 including the OS. Can anyone advise on this please. Any info would be greatly appreciated. I have purchased a new license number....
  5. Dell Vostro to Dell 9020

Dell Vostro to Dell 9020: Hi.I am going from a Dell Vostro to a Dell 9050. I am running Windows 10 Pro OEM and want to directly fit the SSD from the Vostro into the 9020 including the OS. Can anyone advise on this please. Any info would be greatly appreciated. I have purchased a new license number....
  6. Dell Vostro to Dell 9020

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. ADMINISTRATOR PRIVILEDGES LOST

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ADMINISTRATOR PRIVILEDGES LOST: ADMINISTRATOR PRIVILEDGES LOST ALONG WITH PASSWORD AFTER MS UPDATES. I REALLY NEED ACCESS TO MY ADMINISTRATOR PRIVILEDGES. I CANNOT ACCESS ANYTHING.I DO NOT KNOW THE PASSWORD. PLEASE HELP.I feel that Microsoft has a responsibility to assist after a surprise update has taken...
  8. ADMINISTRATOR PRIVILEDGES LOST

ADMINISTRATOR PRIVILEDGES LOST: ADMINISTRATOR PRIVILEDGES LOST ALONG WITH PASSWORD AFTER MS UPDATES. I REALLY NEED ACCESS TO MY ADMINISTRATOR PRIVILEDGES. I CANNOT ACCESS ANYTHING.I DO NOT KNOW THE PASSWORD. PLEASE HELP.I feel that Microsoft has a responsibility to assist after a surprise update has taken...
  9. ADMINISTRATOR PRIVILEDGES LOST

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Administrator priviledge

Administrator priviledge: I am logged in as aministrator and yet when I try to load a program from D drive it states "user account must have administrator priveidges to load drivers". I have tried everything. Any help would be gratefully received. 57765

Users found this page by searching for:

1. update bios dell win10 error 1275

2. dell vostro 3459 bios update why?

3. vostro 1510 bios update

4. dell vostro 1510 bios update win10