Windows 10: Dell Vostro 3500 showing black screen and cursor after dell log

Discus and support Dell Vostro 3500 showing black screen and cursor after dell log in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi , I am got black screen on laptop after dell logo nothing is displaying .... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Darshan Ksheerasagar, Jan 18, 2021.

1. Dell Vostro 3500 showing black screen and cursor after dell log

Hi ,

I am got black screen on laptop after dell logo nothing is displaying .

:)

Darshan Ksheerasagar, Jan 18, 2021

2. Windows 10 - Black Screen, No Cursor (Dell Vostro 3550)

Is there a no fuzz fix?

Microsoft has rendered one of our computers useless after upgrading it from 7 Pro to 10. Thank you Microsoft for wasting time and money for us. We have looked through endless versions of user suggestions of how to fix this on this forum. But nothing have
    brought us closer to a simple fix

Can Microsoft (!) provide an authorized fix?

Btw, it is impossible to do anything on a black screen without even a cursor. We have wasted enough time on this, so the main conclusion from our ordeal is to not upgrade any of our other computers and stay with 7 Pro.

But then again, we would love to have the one now useless Windows 10 Dell Vostro 3550 computer back up running OK too.

lnl/-

LarsNLarsen, Jan 18, 2021
  3. Cloned Windows 10 into SSD on a Lenovo ThinkPad T460, now doesn't boot in Dell Vostro 3500

I have cloned Windows 10 from a Lenovo ThinkPad T460 original hard drive into an SSD and it works just fine. But now, the ThinkPad got broken, and I want to connect this SSD to my spare computer: a Dell Vostro 3500. The BIOS detects it, but doesn't boot Windows. The black screen is showing up and nothing. By the way, SSD is a GPT drive. I think the problem is that the Dell doesn't boot this GPT drive and needs an MBR.

How can I get my Dell to boot Windows from my SSD?

marco_van_cerbex, Jan 18, 2021
  4. malware Win User

Dell Vostro 3500 showing black screen and cursor after dell log

Dell Vostro 1220 Launches

Dell today announced the latest addition to its expanding line of Vostro laptops, the 12.1-inch Vostro 1220. This stylish, ultraportable laptop was designed exclusively for business travelers who are unwilling to compromise performance, battery life and security for a thin and lightweight design.
    Available in Obsidian Black or Deep Cherry Red, the Vostro 1220 starts at a mere 3.36 lbs, is equipped with the latest Intel Core 2 Duo processors and features up to 9 hours of battery life on a 6-cell battery, making it an ideal travelling companion for on-the-go, global entrepreneurs.

Dell Vostro 3500 showing black screen and cursor after dell log dell_vostro_1220_thm.jpg

According to IDC, worldwide commercial shipments of 12-inch widescreen laptops are expected to grow almost 35 percent from 2008 to 2009. “This trend supports what Dell has been hearing from our customers,” said Sam Burd, global vice president, Dell Small and Medium Business. “Today’s globe-trotting entrepreneurs need a laptop that is powerful and long-lasting. That used to mean carrying around an ungainly device, the Vostro 1220 combines performance, built-in security and long battery life with useful features like videoconferencing to be the ideal weapon of choice for any road warrior.”

Vostro 1220: Productivity, Security and Connectivity
    • Only Dell offers pre-installed videoconferencing software, Dell Video Chat, which along with the purchase of optional integrated webcam and microphone gives customers a complete videoconferencing solution.
    • More security options than similar Acer, HP and Lenovo small-business systems including mobility solid state drives for three times the reliability of traditional hard drives, fingerprint readers with easy-to-use software, and multi-factor authentication and encrypted hard drives with Wave Systems software that can easily encrypt data without impacting system performance.
    • 802.11 draft-n wireless LAN or optional Mobile Broadband external solution for optimal connectivity anywhere your business takes you.
    Backed by dedicated and specially trained small-business sales and support experts, Dell Vostro laptops come with a 30-day worry-free return policy, are available with Dell CompleteCare Accidental Damage Service and Dell ProSupport8services that give customers the ability to customize and tailor services to fit their technical expertise and business needs.

Starting at $799, the Vostro 1220 is available worldwide today. For additional information on the Vostro 1220, visit http://www.dell.com/vostro.

Source: BusinessWire

malware, Jan 18, 2021
Thema:

Dell Vostro 3500 showing black screen and cursor after dell log

1. Dell Vostro 3500 showing black screen and cursor after dell log - Similar Threads - Dell Vostro 3500

2. Dell vostro 1520 black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell vostro 1520 black screen: Every time I turn on my dell Vostro 1520 laptop I get no display It's just a black screen. The only thing that is different is when I turn it on the LED lights above the keyboard, the last 3 buttons are blue the first one is flashing, the second one is solid and same with the...
  3. Dell vostro 1520 black screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dell vostro 1520 black screen: Every time I turn on my dell Vostro 1520 laptop I get no display It's just a black screen. The only thing that is different is when I turn it on the LED lights above the keyboard, the last 3 buttons are blue the first one is flashing, the second one is solid and same with the...
  4. Dell vostro 1520 black screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Regarding shut down of my dell vostro 3500 battery

Regarding shut down of my dell vostro 3500 battery: I am currently using Dell Vostro 3500 with the latest and updated version of windows 11. When is shut down my laptop from the start it shut down and the battery also shuts down but when i shut down it with alt+f4 it shuts down, but the battery does not shut down. I got to...
  6. Regarding shut down of my dell vostro 3500 battery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding shut down of my dell vostro 3500 battery: I am currently using Dell Vostro 3500 with the latest and updated version of windows 11. When is shut down my laptop from the start it shut down and the battery also shuts down but when i shut down it with alt+f4 it shuts down, but the battery does not shut down. I got to...
  7. Dell Vostro to Dell 9020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell Vostro to Dell 9020: Hi.I am going from a Dell Vostro to a Dell 9050. I am running Windows 10 Pro OEM and want to directly fit the SSD from the Vostro into the 9020 including the OS. Can anyone advise on this please. Any info would be greatly appreciated. I have purchased a new license number....
  8. External Microphone not working in dell Vostro 3500

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    External Microphone not working in dell Vostro 3500: Hello, I have recently brought a dell Vostro3500 which has one socket for headphones and external microphones. Headphones works fine, but I have plugged in two different external microphones both of which work fine with a different laptop and it doesn't recognise them. When...
  9. External Microphone not working in dell Vostro 3500

in Windows 10 Gaming
    External Microphone not working in dell Vostro 3500: Hello, I have recently brought a dell Vostro3500 which has one socket for headphones and external microphones. Headphones works fine, but I have plugged in two different external microphones both of which work fine with a different laptop and it doesn't recognise them. When...
  10. External Microphone not working in dell Vostro 3500