Windows 10: Dell Wireless driver didn't work after install windows 10 for some daysDell wireless 1705...

Discus and support Dell Wireless driver didn't work after install windows 10 for some daysDell wireless 1705... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I was using Windows 10 as my main OS. the first time of using windows 10, I was unable to connect wifi with my laptop, then I have to re-install the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by HungSensei, Sep 15, 2021.

1. Dell Wireless driver didn't work after install windows 10 for some daysDell wireless 1705...

I was using Windows 10 as my main OS. the first time of using windows 10, I was unable to connect wifi with my laptop, then I have to re-install the OS, after that, I was just able to use wifi for a week and the old problem happens again, then I have also reset the OS at the moment, It's doing pretty good but I'm afraid that the problem will continue. I really need some advice from you guys cause I'm learning online and it's kinda tricky for me not to have any connection.So please give me an answer that how can I solve this problem?Please reply soonFrom all my love Thanks

:)

HungSensei, Sep 15, 2021

2. Problem with Dell Wireless 5630's driver

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will definitely assist you.

The issue you are facing could be due to the wireless driver us outdated. Let’s try simple steps and check if it helps in resolving the issue.

Step 1.

I suggest you to update the wireless driver manually and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager

• Locate for Network adaptor and expand it.

• Right click on the wireless device driver
      and click on update.
    If the issue still persist try the below step.

Step 2.

I would recommend you to go to the dell wireless manufacturer website and download the latest updated wireless driver and install the same. Check if it helps.

Hope this helps. Post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Sep 15, 2021
  3. Dell wireless 1705 constantly connects and disconnects

I have a Dell Inspiron 3847 desktop with a Dell Wireless 1705 WiFi+Bluetooth driver. The problem of it disconnecting and reconnecting was fixed after the recent Windows update. But now all of a sudden the problem has come back. I have done everything including
    restoring my computer to before the update and the problem still persists. I have looked to see what Windows updates were installed and none are showing up now. Please help as I need WiFi so I'm not tethered to my Router at the other end of my house. Thank
    you.

AllanDawson Jr, Sep 15, 2021
  4. Dell Wireless driver didn't work after install windows 10 for some daysDell wireless 1705...

Dell Inspiron 15 Windows 10 Wireless Drivers

Hi all,

I just came here to post about the Dell Inspiron 15 Wireless driver for Windows 10 for whom who might had problem like me.

After upgrading my Inspiron 15 machine from windows 8.1 to 10, everything were working fine except for my Wireless WIFI which was connecting to my Router with Limited access.

It was really weird as it could connect to other networks correctly and not my router.

I short the story, just foud that the driver is not match with Windows 10 so it's not connecting properly.

I tried several driver but I only could fix it with method bellow and I post it here hope helps others...

I tried to update the driver and Windows couldn't find any.

So, to fix the driver issue which is Dell Wireless 1703, select update driver from list and uncheck the incompatible items to list other incompatible drivers.

The list have an Item named Dell Wireless 1707. Install that and it works.

The driver still shows as 1703 but if you go to driver details you see that the driver in fac is using the 1707 version which works fine.

Hope it helps....

(2015/Aug/10)

SaeidGhazagh, Sep 15, 2021
Thema:

Dell Wireless driver didn't work after install windows 10 for some daysDell wireless 1705...

1. Dell Wireless driver didn't work after install windows 10 for some daysDell wireless 1705... - Similar Threads - Dell Wireless driver

2. Wireless adapter drivers will not install

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless adapter drivers will not install: Currently using an Asus PCE-AC68 Wireless adapter which works fine. Just upgraded to PCE-AC88 which I installed into the same PCI-e socket I had the AC68 in. Computer does not recognize the AC88 in Device Manager and the driver install .exe will not execute so no install...
  3. Dell Laptop Wireless Not Working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Dell Laptop Wireless Not Working: My Dell laptop wireless won't stay on. Thanks for any ideas you may have. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-laptop-wireless-not-working/3ce81f00-8bae-4b54-8b6f-e28e347e8965
  4. No Wireless Driver after Windows 10 Update

No Wireless Driver after Windows 10 Update: I got the notification that windows would stop providing support to the previous April 2018 windows 10 update in November. So I updated my MSI gs30 laptop and when it was finished, my wireless driver was no longer downloaded. I tried going through device manager and when I...
  5. wireless driver

wireless driver: I M USING WIN 10 IN MY DESKTOP .......BUT THE PROBLEM IS MY WIFI IS NOT CONNECTING OR NOT SHOWING IN THE SYSTEM ....I WANT PROPER DRIVER TO CONNECT MY PC INTO A WIRELESS CONNECTION. when I check my driver it says its working properly but again wifi is not even showing ....
  6. Installing wireless driver

Installing wireless driver: I just reinstall my laptop with windows 10 Pro 64 bit, and i've done installing graphic and audio driver. But do i need wireless, bluetooth and LAN driver ? because my wi-fi already work without driver, but for bluetooth and lan 'ive not try it yet. 74524
  7. Wireless network driver not working

Wireless network driver not working: Hi I just installed windows 10 from windows 7 and now my internet doesn't work. The rest of the computers in the house are working. Error message: "There might be a problem with the driver for the wireless network connection adapter or the local area connection...
  8. Suspected problem with Dell 1550W wireless driver

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Suspected problem with Dell 1550W wireless driver: I attach the zip file as requested. The driver is the latest on that Dell have released. There are three minidumps here, all of which occurred while I was working using the wireless ethernet, never any problems when using wired. Cheers Dave 73400
  9. Is Dell Wireless Driver install needed

Is Dell Wireless Driver install needed: Noticed in control panel that Dell wireless driver progam is installed on my Dell 660. I use wired connections for the pc to my modem and don't know if it is necessary as I do not have any wireless items connected. A wifi finder program shows three items being on when I only...
  10. dell wireless keyboard

dell wireless keyboard: changed batteries, pulled usb, turned off keyboard, all is good, thanks