Windows 10: dell wireless keyboard

Discus and support dell wireless keyboard in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; changed batteries, pulled usb, turned off keyboard, all is good, thanks Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Wood, Apr 5, 2018.

1. Wood Win User

dell wireless keyboard

changed batteries, pulled usb, turned off keyboard, all is good, thanks

Wood, Apr 5, 2018
  2. Wood Win User

keyboard has quit displaying the underscore when I type, it is always hyphen, all other keys work correctly, it is not set for all caps.

:)

3. Wireless keyboard help

I have a HP all in one Computer, I want to use a Wireless Dell Keyboard, how do I connect the two in order to use the wireless keyboard?

LizzieJustice, Apr 25, 2018
  4. dell wireless keyboard

What keyboards does N8 suport?

I've had it working perfectly with a logitech wireless LX710 keyboard and mouse combo and also a microsoft wireless desktop 3000. Just connected the wireless adaptor to the USB OTG adaptor and it just worked. Also had an old basic dell wired keyboard working
    and a microsoft USB mouse.

Any keyboards that draw more power than standard requirements won't work.

psychomania---01, Apr 25, 2018
  5. Berton Win User
    Is that the kit that includes the mouse and keyboard? The Caps Lock does not affect the _/- or =/+ keys nor any of the other keys on that row. Could be the keyboard has gone bad. If you like the mouse you can get a different make or model wireless keyboard to use without interfering with the mouse, the USB dongles don't usually mix with others.

Berton, Apr 25, 2018
Thema:

dell wireless keyboard

1. dell wireless keyboard - Similar Threads - dell wireless keyboard

2. Wireless Keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless Keyboard: my wireless keyboard stopped working and I have no idea how to fix it , can someone please help me ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-keyboard/c4b5128b-9ec1-4dc5-ae55-c60f40fc4a44
  3. Wireless Keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless Keyboard: my wireless keyboard stopped working and I have no idea how to fix it , can someone please help me ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-keyboard/c4b5128b-9ec1-4dc5-ae55-c60f40fc4a44
  4. Wireless Keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless Keyboard: I have a Logitech wireless Keyboard/mouse combo. Mouse works fine, but keyboard randomly quits and then starts back up. I changed out batteries. I updated drivers. I even went out and bought a brand new keyboard. Right out of the box, it has the same issue. it is really...
  5. CANNOT PAIR WIRELESS KEYBOARD WITH DELL OPTLIPLEX DID IT WITH MOUSES

CANNOT PAIR WIRELESS KEYBOARD WITH DELL OPTLIPLEX DID IT WITH MOUSES: i cannot pair anker wireless keyboard with my dell OptiPlex been trying for 2 days the wireless mouse worked dell will not pair the keyboard. T HANKS FOR LOOKING DUANE...
  6. Wireless keyboard

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wireless keyboard: Hello. I’ve tried google with no real results. I have a Logitech K400r keyboard and a Logitech wireless mouse as well. Both work perfectly fine with my windows 7 laptop and has for years. My new (Christmas) windows 10 desktop is having issues. There’s tons of lag and the...
  7. Dell Optiplex 7010 Wireless Keyboard Delays

Dell Optiplex 7010 Wireless Keyboard Delays: I did not complete the dell chipset utility and its required bios upgrade on this system. I have inveted time setting up this system but it has a deylay when I try to use the keyboard.. it is hit and miss. Sometimes it will take it a bit and then it will start working again....
  8. Only Dell wireless mouth and keyboard unifying receiver not showing up

Only Dell wireless mouth and keyboard unifying receiver not showing up: When I plug in the unifying receiver into my laptop's USB port it doesn't show up at all. I tested the ports with my phone and a flash drive and they both showed up. I replaced the batteries on the wireless mouse and keyboard DEll KM636 if that is relevant. The only thing not...
  9. wireless keyboard

wireless keyboard: how to connect to a wireless keyboard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-keyboard/bc9f4b4b-5333-49d6-bd08-c69c90ba240e
  10. Wireless Keyboard

Wireless Keyboard: Anyone know of a wireless keyboard that will work with DVI KVM*Smile Maybe from Amazon as I am a Prime member there.*Smile 35247