Windows 10: Dell XPS 13 9350 Bluetooth missing

Discus and support Dell XPS 13 9350 Bluetooth missing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey all,I've had my pc for a good 4+ years and Bluetooth has always worked, but today upon starting up Bluetooth is nowhere to be found. after running... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AaronG22FX, Sep 19, 2021.

1. Dell XPS 13 9350 Bluetooth missing

Hey all,I've had my pc for a good 4+ years and Bluetooth has always worked, but today upon starting up Bluetooth is nowhere to be found. after running through just about every bluetooth related thread on this forum I have tried everything. None of the solutions work and I am at my wit's end. After looking through my bluetooth settings it tells me to turn it on but theres no location to turn bluetooth on. I ran the bluetooth troubleshooting service and it simply told me "Bluetooth is not available on this device. Please try using an external adaptor to add bluetooth capability to this device."

:)

AaronG22FX, Sep 19, 2021
  2. lifetec Win User

BSODs on Wake for Dell XPS 13 9350

Are the dumpfiles before you updated to 1511 build, because most of the drivers are still from july 2015.

Please update all the drivers from your support page tot the latest version from here
    Product Support | Dell US

lifetec, Sep 19, 2021
  3. Joe O'C Win User
    Auto Display Brightness Missing - Dell XPS 13 9350

Hi and hope that someone can help. My Dell XPS 9350 Laptop has recently 'lost' any settings for Auto Display brightness. I am on the Insiders program, currently on 17704. I am not sure if Windows 10 can even recognize that the laptop has a light sensor.
    Latest Dell Intel display driver installed.

Thanks ……. in advance...…….. Joe

Joe O'C, Sep 19, 2021
  4. Dell XPS 13 9350 Bluetooth missing

Dell XPS 13 Hard Drive Boot Inaccesible Boot Device

I briefly headed to Dell and looked up XPS 13 and came across this. You will notice the first links is how to re-image which contains BIOS settings.

Which XPS 13 do you have?

Support for XPS 13 9350 | Dell Canada

Caledon Ken, Sep 19, 2021
Thema:

Dell XPS 13 9350 Bluetooth missing

1. Dell XPS 13 9350 Bluetooth missing - Similar Threads - Dell XPS 9350

2. GREEN FLICKERS ON DELL XPS 13 9350

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GREEN FLICKERS ON DELL XPS 13 9350: WHAT SHOULD I DO WITH MY LAPTOP? THERE'S A SUDDEN GREEN THING APPEARED ON MY SCREEN AND I'M AFRAID THAT IT COULD SPREAD ON THE ENTIRE SCREEN. DOES IT MEAN THAT I SHOULD REALLY ASK FOR A TECHNICIAN FOR THIS? CAUSE I THINK THE PROBLEM IS THE LCD ITSELF...
  3. GREEN FLICKERS ON DELL XPS 13 9350

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    GREEN FLICKERS ON DELL XPS 13 9350: WHAT SHOULD I DO WITH MY LAPTOP? THERE'S A SUDDEN GREEN THING APPEARED ON MY SCREEN AND I'M AFRAID THAT IT COULD SPREAD ON THE ENTIRE SCREEN. DOES IT MEAN THAT I SHOULD REALLY ASK FOR A TECHNICIAN FOR THIS? CAUSE I THINK THE PROBLEM IS THE LCD ITSELF...
  4. GREEN FLICKERS ON DELL XPS 13 9350

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. GREEN FLICKERS ON MY DELL XPS 13 9350

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GREEN FLICKERS ON MY DELL XPS 13 9350: WHAT SHOULD I DO WITH MY LAPTOP? THERE'S A SUDDEN GREEN THING APPEARED ON MY SCREEN AND I'M AFRAID THAT IT COULD SPREAD ON THE ENTIRE SCREEN. DOES IT MEAN THAT I SHOULD REALLY ASK FOR A TECHNICIAN FOR THIS? CAUSE I THINK THE PROBLEM IS THE LCD ITSELF...
  6. GREEN FLICKERS ON MY DELL XPS 13 9350

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GREEN FLICKERS ON MY DELL XPS 13 9350: WHAT SHOULD I DO WITH MY LAPTOP? THERE'S A SUDDEN GREEN THING APPEARED ON MY SCREEN AND I'M AFRAID THAT IT COULD SPREAD ON THE ENTIRE SCREEN. DOES IT MEAN THAT I SHOULD REALLY ASK FOR A TECHNICIAN FOR THIS? CAUSE I THINK THE PROBLEM IS THE LCD ITSELF...
  7. GREEN FLICKERS ON MY DELL XPS 13 9350

8. Random BSODs on Dell XPS 13 9350 (ntoskrnl, ntkrnlmp, ndis)

Random BSODs on Dell XPS 13 9350 (ntoskrnl, ntkrnlmp, ndis): Hello All, My XPS 13 9350 has been BSODing again after a few months of relative stability. I've ran memtest86, 20 runs without errors, chkdsk, sfc/scannow, and DISM scanhealth all returning without errors or integrity violations. I've also used Whocrashed to analyze...
  9. BSODs on Wake for Dell XPS 13 9350

BSODs on Wake for Dell XPS 13 9350: Hello Everyone, I recently purchased a Manufacturer Refurbished Dell XPS 13 9350 (Skylake), and all has not been well. The laptop constantly BSODs whenever I wake it from sleep. The thing is that it works without a hitch for hours on end on a cold boot, but as soon as I...
  10. Dell XPS 13 lost Bluetooth after Dell update

in Windows 10 Support
    Dell XPS 13 lost Bluetooth after Dell update: Hi all, Sorry for this being my first post, but I've run into a Bluetooth problem and cannot seem to get past it. I've got a Dell XPS 13 9333 (the initial one) that has performed well for me with the exception of occasional Bluetooth driver burp. In the past I've been...