Windows 10: Dell XPS 13 9370s i7; 16 Gb RAM; 4k Touch Screen

Discus and support Dell XPS 13 9370s i7; 16 Gb RAM; 4k Touch Screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I recently purchased a Dell XPS perks listed in the subject. When I open PDF files on both Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge, the scrolling is laggy,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RyanHaines1, Jun 11, 2020.

1. Dell XPS 13 9370s i7; 16 Gb RAM; 4k Touch Screen

I recently purchased a Dell XPS perks listed in the subject. When I open PDF files on both Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge, the scrolling is laggy, regardless of the size of the file. How can I resolve this?

:)

RyanHaines1, Jun 11, 2020

2. Dell XPS 13 (9370) Case Advice!

Hi guys,

I recently purchased a Dell XPS 13 9370, i'm having trouble finding a case/sleeve for it as i'm not sure whether to buy a 13 inch or 12 inch case...

The dimensions for the XPS 9370 are:

Width: 11.9"

Depth: 7.8"

Height: 0.5"

I initially tried fitting my xps into a 13.3 inch case which held my early 2015 Macbook Pro, but it kept moving around... I've looked around the internet but there doesn't seem to be any questions like this.

Please Help!

AlexShields1, Jun 11, 2020
  3. Paolo_9x Win User
    Windows 10 April Update (1803) issue with Dell XPS 13 (9370)

Hello,

I have a new Dell XPS 13 (9370) which I recently updated to Windows version 1803. Since then, the screen started refreshing continuously making it impossible to use the computer itself.

I rolled back to the previous version of Windows and now everything works fine.

Is this a common error, is there some kind of fix?

Thanks.

Paolo_9x, Jun 11, 2020
  4. Ethan B. Win User

Dell XPS 13 9370s i7; 16 Gb RAM; 4k Touch Screen

Dell XPS 9370 screen constantly changing brightness / dimming when a darker image is on screen

Hi NickyEllen,

I think I might have a few suggestions on what you can do to disable adaptive brightness. According to this forum thread on Dell's site, there could be a setting in your BIOS/UEFI. Maybe go into your system setup and find the setting?

https://www.dell.com/community/XPS/XPS-9370-Dis...

Thoughts about disabling this adaptive brightness is conflicting, like some say that it's a design choice by Dell and can't be disabled, some say that Dell issued a firmware update for the other 9360 QHD 4K models but not the FHD 1080p models.

Let me know how this goes, good luck. Hoping here that I'm able to narrow down and help you find a solution.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Ethan B., Jun 11, 2020
Thema:

Dell XPS 13 9370s i7; 16 Gb RAM; 4k Touch Screen

1. Dell XPS 13 9370s i7; 16 Gb RAM; 4k Touch Screen - Similar Threads - Dell XPS 9370s

2. Dell xps 13 won't start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell xps 13 won't start: Dell xps won't start. Will not shut off or reboot. Has crashed multiple times. Also showed code SYNTHETIC_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-xps-13-wont-start/0d916ab2-7ff9-45c9-b443-b9052bdd33b0
  3. Dell xps 13 won't start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dell xps 13 won't start: Dell xps won't start. Will not shut off or reboot. Has crashed multiple times. Also showed code SYNTHETIC_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-xps-13-wont-start/0d916ab2-7ff9-45c9-b443-b9052bdd33b0
  4. BSOD at regular intervals on HP i7 and 16 GB ram

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD at regular intervals on HP i7 and 16 GB ram: I bought a new HP laptop from Costco with i7 and 16 GB ramthe machine is restarting again and again and if I call HP support there people go with the same old process which we have already doneFrankly the machine is performing worse than my old laptop with less specifications...
  5. BSOD at regular intervals on HP i7 and 16 GB ram

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD at regular intervals on HP i7 and 16 GB ram: I bought a new HP laptop from Costco with i7 and 16 GB ramthe machine is restarting again and again and if I call HP support there people go with the same old process which we have already doneFrankly the machine is performing worse than my old laptop with less specifications...
  6. BSOD at regular intervals on HP i7 and 16 GB ram

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Problem in XPS 13 dell

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem in XPS 13 dell: Hi, I have a new laptop XPS 13 of dell, and for some reason there is a graphic problem when using universal docking station I am using windows 10 20H2 version latest version The problem is like that: 1. when doing right on directory for example, and moving the mouse...
  8. no touch screen on dell xps 13

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    no touch screen on dell xps 13: Can someone please tell me how I can get the touch screen to work on a new Dell Xps 13 9300. The touch screen facility has not worked from day 1 now on day 3. The touch screen does not appear under the human interface driver so I cannot enable it there. thanks...
  9. Windows constantly tries to restart, PC Dell XPS 15 9570; 16 gb ram 512 gb ssd

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows constantly tries to restart, PC Dell XPS 15 9570; 16 gb ram 512 gb ssd: I've dual booted ubuntu 18.04 with windows as I wanted to do ML, but I couldn't connect to nvidia drivers and as i searched online what i found was to boot pc into insecure mode by some mokutil disable validation command to put into ubuntu terminal. Still no results, no...
  10. Dell XPS 13 "Camera not found"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dell XPS 13 "Camera not found": Whenever I try to use the camera built into my laptop it says "0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached>". I have tried a couple different thing to fix this but nothing has worked and my computer won't update anything when I reset it (Don't know if thats related but still)....