Windows 10: Dell XPS 15 9510 Will Not Wake From Sleep

Discus and support Dell XPS 15 9510 Will Not Wake From Sleep in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Anybody else met and fixed this issue?My new XPS 15 laptop will not wake from sleep when there is an app like Abobe photoshop, Bridge or Blender open.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by redsars, Mar 4, 2022.

1. redsars Win User

Dell XPS 15 9510 Will Not Wake From Sleep

Anybody else met and fixed this issue?My new XPS 15 laptop will not wake from sleep when there is an app like Abobe photoshop, Bridge or Blender open. But, sleep works fine when simpler apps like office are running. The only way to recover it is to hold power button for 10 sec to force shutdown, then power up again. I have all the latest drivers and the Windows 10 build is the latest version available. I have tried all the fixes identified by Dell like, clean boot, disabling fast startup etc etc, but no change. I have tried different versions of Blender and photoshop but again no change. I h

:)

redsars, Mar 4, 2022

2. Crackling sound on Dell XPS 15 win10

My Dell XPS 15 L502X producing crackling sound. I am having Realteck High Definition driver installed. Pl suggest solution.

BRIJESHAGARWAL, Mar 4, 2022
  3. pylyshyn Win User
    Even SLEEP does not work properly (DELL XPS 27)

I tried all the remedies suggested for getting the display to go off after a time or after running ScreenOFF2 and keeping the display off. All without success-- the display always comes on again. Then I gave up and decided to set the computer to sleep. That worked fine except that waking it up was flakey it did not work without pressing the start button over and over. This is a DELL XPS27 all-in-one running Windows 10 and I think the XPS may have problems. Anyone have these sorts of experiences with DELL XPS?

pylyshyn, Mar 4, 2022
  4. Dell XPS 15 9510 Will Not Wake From Sleep

wake from sleep issue in windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your reply. Apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to check which devices are configured to wake up the computer from sleep by following the steps below:

• Right click on Start icon and select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type the command line below:
    Powercfg /devicequery wake_armed

3. Check if the devices (Keyboard, Mouse, Ethernet cable) are listed.

If the system is not going to sleep and going to Hybernate, the only option to wake up is to press the Power button.

Hope the information is helpful.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 4, 2022
Thema:

Dell XPS 15 9510 Will Not Wake From Sleep

1. Dell XPS 15 9510 Will Not Wake From Sleep - Similar Threads - Dell XPS 9510

2. XPS 15 9510 BSOD with error driver power state failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XPS 15 9510 BSOD with error driver power state failure: Hi,I am constantly having this issue with BSOD stating driver power state failure, 2/3 times a day.It happens not only on battery mode, but also charging mode. I have tried some fixes available on the internet apparently a lot of people is facing the the same issue, but none...
  3. XPS 15 9510 BSOD with error driver power state failure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    XPS 15 9510 BSOD with error driver power state failure: Hi,I am constantly having this issue with BSOD stating driver power state failure, 2/3 times a day.It happens not only on battery mode, but also charging mode. I have tried some fixes available on the internet apparently a lot of people is facing the the same issue, but none...
  4. XPS 15 9510 is quickly becoming a headache. Please help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XPS 15 9510 is quickly becoming a headache. Please help.: Purchased my XPS 15 9510 in December solely for a small home studio. My xps came with 16GB of memory. After installing my Cakewalk as my DAW, Omnisphere 2, Stylus RMX, Audiobox USB 96 for my interface and Arturia Keylab 49 for my midi I have been unable to use my MIDI in my...
  5. XPS 15 9510 is quickly becoming a headache. Please help.

XPS 15 9510 is quickly becoming a headache. Please help.: Purchased my XPS 15 9510 in December solely for a small home studio. My xps came with 16GB of memory. After installing my Cakewalk as my DAW, Omnisphere 2, Stylus RMX, Audiobox USB 96 for my interface and Arturia Keylab 49 for my midi I have been unable to use my MIDI in my...
  6. Dell XPS 15 9510 Will Not Wake From Sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell XPS 15 9510 Will Not Wake From Sleep: Anybody else met and fixed this issue?My new XPS 15 laptop will not wake from sleep when there is an app like Abobe photoshop, Bridge or Blender open. But, sleep works fine when simpler apps like office are running. The only way to recover it is to hold power button for 10...
  7. Dell XPS 15 9510 Will Not Wake From Sleep

Dell XPS 15 9510 Will Not Wake From Sleep: Anybody else met and fixed this issue?My new XPS 15 laptop will not wake from sleep when there is an app like Abobe photoshop, Bridge or Blender open. But, sleep works fine when simpler apps like office are running. The only way to recover it is to hold power button for 10...
  8. Dell introduces redesigned XPS 15 and XPS 17

in Windows 10 News
    Dell introduces redesigned XPS 15 and XPS 17: [ATTACH] Dell’s family of XPS laptops If you’re in the market for a new PC, take note: Dell has announced new devices that deliver larger screens, long battery life and enough power to stream your favorite shows, edit photos for Instagram, render 4K...
  9. Dell XPS 15 Problems

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dell XPS 15 Problems: Dell XPS 15 Windows 10 problem(s) So I have a Dell XPS 15 with Windows 10 that is just over 1.5 years old. Issues have started to rack up over the last 3 or so months (things like any microphone from any headset/earbuds not being detected, my Realtek Audio not showing up at...
  10. Blue Screen at Dell Xps 15

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen at Dell Xps 15: i constantly get into blue screen problems since i purchased my dell xps 15. i tried every possible way to fix it but nothing worked. Anyone can help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-at-dell-xps-15/7e85e783-346b-4527-9245-4382962d8a10