Windows 10: Dell XPS 15 9570 get BSOD after updated to 1903

Discus and support Dell XPS 15 9570 get BSOD after updated to 1903 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi All, I need all your help. I just updated my laptop to new version of windows 1903. However, I got a Blue screen every time restart or shutdown.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MichaelSaputra1, Sep 28, 2019.

1. Dell XPS 15 9570 get BSOD after updated to 1903

Hi All,

I need all your help. I just updated my laptop to new version of windows 1903. However, I got a Blue screen every time restart or shutdown.

I has tried to check my memory and hardisk, everything looks fine. Do someone has some problem with me after updated the windows to 1903?

Here I share my dump file https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsU6qfjuDXGwhJ1iBw2ywwsoKmZspw?e=MbStDM.

Thank you for your help.

:)

MichaelSaputra1, Sep 28, 2019
  2. Meldiriel Win User

BSOD crashes in Windows 10 on Dell XPS 15 9570 after a clean install

Hello,

I did a clean install on my Dell XPS 15 9570 on 23 July 2019, and now I keep on getting a BSOD within a few minutes of logging in, calling it a BAD_POOL_CALLER error.

I tried running a memory check (mdsched.exe) which came back clean, I checked for hard drive corruption but nothing was found, I updated the BIOS, and I tried re-reinstalling Windows 10. Every time I tried to download the drivers, it came up with a BSOD
    before they could finish. There is a cumulative update in Settings -> Updates that is attempting to, well, update, but it never finishes before the next BSOD.

So I tried using the driver verifier, and got three files that I will share the compressed file link to

here
    . The last few BSOD's have collected data to 100%, but then they fail to restart, so I manually shut down and rebooted. I don't know if this will interfere with the files' effectiveness. If anyone could figure out what is wrong or point me in a new
    direction or to a method to check, that would be great.

Thanks in advance,

Meldiriel, Sep 28, 2019
  3. Dell XPS 9570 Touchpad not working

Hi,

I have the new Dell XPS 9570. The touchpad was working fine but after some drivers got updated all gestures and precision tracking has stopped. Now only the left and right click works (no scrolling, no multi-gesture features etc).

Tried uninstalling the drivers and restarting etc. Where can I find the specific drivers for this touchpad?

DanielFernando007, Sep 28, 2019
  4. Dell XPS 15 9570 get BSOD after updated to 1903

Dell xps 15 touch screen not working

Hi,

To better assist you, share the information.

- What is the model number of Dell xps 15?

I suggest you follow the below method.

Method 1: I suggest you to run the hardware and device troubleshooter
    to check and fix issues with hardware and devices.
    Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      option on the left panel.
    • Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

Method 2: Update the touchscreen drivers manually from the Device manager by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

1.Press Windows logo + X keys on the keyboard and select
    Device manager from the context menu.

2.Expand Human Interface Device option, right click on the touchscreen driver and select Update this software from the context menu.

3.Follow the on-screen instructions.

Also, I suggest to refer to the article on How to update drivers from the below article.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/how-to-update-drivers

Do let us know the result.

Thank you.

Pratiksha Devadiga, Sep 28, 2019
Thema:

Dell XPS 15 9570 get BSOD after updated to 1903

1. Dell XPS 15 9570 get BSOD after updated to 1903 - Similar Threads - Dell XPS 9570

2. Mouse jumping around and freezing on Windows 10 Dell XPS 15 9570

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse jumping around and freezing on Windows 10 Dell XPS 15 9570: I have a Dell XPS 15 9570. IntelR CoreTM i7-8750H CPU @ 2.20GHz. Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti. For a few months now I've been dealing with an issue where my mouse cursor jumps around the screen even when I am not providing any input. This makes it basically impossible to use...
  3. Dell XPS 15 9570 - Can't hear Line In Audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dell XPS 15 9570 - Can't hear Line In Audio: Greetings, Dell Community: Thanks for all your help in the past. I am again having an issue I resolved 2 years ago - I can't hear Line In Audio through the speakers on my laptop. I can see the meter moving fine. Specs: A)Dell XPS 15 9570; B)Running Win 10 Home 64-Bit Version...
  4. Bluetooth connectivity driver issues with Dell XPS 15 9570

Bluetooth connectivity driver issues with Dell XPS 15 9570: Hi there, I'm experiencing issues with the bluetooth driver on a Dell XPS 9570. I've attempted the following: uninstalled/reinstalled the driver. downloaded the latest driver and installed it Updated the BIOS to the latest fimeware The issue still perists. The...
  5. Dell XPS 15 9570 + 4K Montior flicker/freeze

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dell XPS 15 9570 + 4K Montior flicker/freeze: Hello there.I've got an XPS 15 + Dell 2718Q 4K monitor, and I'm really having trouble using them.First. Whenever it wakes up from sleep, or turns on and hdmi/usb type c is connected, it will go black, or freeze and fans will spin up fast. Have to hard reboot it.If I try...
  6. BSOD when running on battery Dell XPS 15 9570

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when running on battery Dell XPS 15 9570: I have had this issue on my Dell XPS 9570 Laptop for a while: my computer randomly crashes : BSOD INTERNAL_POWER_ERROR At some point before my pro-service period expired, I contacted Dell, and after seeing that I had all my drivers updated, I got a tech in my home, that...
  7. BSOD crashes in Windows 10 on Dell XPS 15 9570 after a clean install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD crashes in Windows 10 on Dell XPS 15 9570 after a clean install: Hello, I did a clean install on my Dell XPS 15 9570 on 23 July 2019, and now I keep on getting a BSOD within a few minutes of logging in, calling it a BAD_POOL_CALLER error. I tried running a memory check (mdsched.exe) which came back clean, I checked for hard drive...
  8. Windows 10: Dell XPS 15 9570 0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached>

Windows 10: Dell XPS 15 9570 0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached>: I can see the camera plain as day, but I don't have access to it when going to the Camera app. When going to Device Manager, no camera drivers are found. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-dell-xps-15-9570/b13f5a50-26e4-4c86-98fa-f511198470bc
  9. ACPI driver causing abnormally high Latency on Dell XPS 15 9570

ACPI driver causing abnormally high Latency on Dell XPS 15 9570: ACPI is causing high DPC latency, concerns over live recording capabilities and live playback. I have uninstalled stock Dell audio drivers and installed RealTek drivers (not sure which ones), this has fixed popping sounds coming from the speakers or headphones. I need to...
  10. Dell XPS 9570 bugcheck bluescreen

Dell XPS 9570 bugcheck bluescreen: Hi, I have encountered several instances of bluescreen since I had xps 9570 a week ago. The most recent error log I can find from Event Viewer->Windows Logs->System was The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000009f (0x0000000000000003,...