Windows 10: Dell XPS 9570 Nvidia GPU won't work (error 43)

Discus and support Dell XPS 9570 Nvidia GPU won't work (error 43) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Problem is as described in the title. I'm getting an error 43 and I've tried quite literally everything. I did a clean install, messed around with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/topik0, Mar 28, 2020.

1. /u/topik0 Win User

Dell XPS 9570 Nvidia GPU won't work (error 43)

Problem is as described in the title. I'm getting an error 43 and I've tried quite literally everything. I did a clean install, messed around with drivers, installed old versions, reflashed the BIOS, did numerous diagnostics tests, to no avail. The machine itself is in great condition too, so it's most likely not a hardware issue. I can also use my nvidia gpu in linux just fine, so this is definitely a Windows issue. I'd really like to play some games, so what suggestions do you guys have for fixing this?

submitted by /u/topik0
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/topik0, Mar 28, 2020

2. Dell XPS 9570 Touchpad not working

Hi,

I have the new Dell XPS 9570. The touchpad was working fine but after some drivers got updated all gestures and precision tracking has stopped. Now only the left and right click works (no scrolling, no multi-gesture features etc).

Tried uninstalling the drivers and restarting etc. Where can I find the specific drivers for this touchpad?

DanielFernando007, Mar 28, 2020
  3. GPU gives Error Code 43 after April 2018 update

Hello!

I updated my Windows 10 laptop two days ago. After the update, my GPU (Nvidia GTX 960m) gave an Error Code 43 in the Device Manager and wouldn't work. I have tried reinstalling the drivers multiple times and I have also reinstalled Windows 10. But nothing
    has worked for me. Can anyone suggest me a solution?

Thanks in advance!

RajatThosar, Mar 28, 2020
  4. AtelierP Win User

Code 43 for NVidia GeForce GT 750M on a Dell Laptop 9530

I have a NVidia GeForce GT 750M on a Dell Laptop XPS 15 9530. The laptop is about 2 years old and everything has run smoothly for the most part.

At some point in the last 2-3 months the video card started showing an error in device manager with "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)"

Original I was on Windows 8.1 when this first happened, but recently tried the upgrade to Windows 10 to see if it would help.

I assumed that I just needed to wait for an update from NVidia, Microsoft, or Dell and then all would be well. But after many months many hours of troubleshooting, I'm about to give up. I've uninstalled drivers, reinstalled drivers, updated my BIOS, scoured
    forums, cleaned with DDU, run Dell Diagnostics... And, most recently I did a clean install of Windows 10 to start things from scratch.

Unfortunately the error remains. Does this mean that my 750M GPU is physically broken (even thought Dell Diagnostics reports that it is fine)? Is there a way to officially determine if it is a hardware problem? Is there anything else I can try?

I appreciate any feedback. Thanks.

AtelierP, Mar 28, 2020
Thema:

1. Dell XPS 9570 Nvidia GPU won't work (error 43) - Similar Threads - Dell XPS 9570

2. My Dell XPS 15 9570 is no longer detecting my GPU no matter what I do.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Dell XPS 15 9570 is no longer detecting my GPU no matter what I do.: As the title says, my Dell XPS does not detect or utilize my GPU which is an Nvidia 1050ti with Max-Q Design. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling drivers for both Nvidia and Intel Integrated GPUs. I have updated my bios. Nvidia control panel does not open when I click...
  3. Nvidia GPU won't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nvidia GPU won't work: The device manager says my GPU's online yet I can clearly see it isn't. Is that a problem caused by anything related to windows 10?Or the card? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nvidia-gpu-wont-work/01aa1bca-bb63-45d0-9e6d-5ae850ba6ce9
  4. Nvidia GPU won't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nvidia GPU won't work: The device manager says my GPU's online yet I can clearly see it isn't. Is that a problem caused by anything related to windows 10?Or the card? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nvidia-gpu-wont-work/01aa1bca-bb63-45d0-9e6d-5ae850ba6ce9
  5. Nvidia GPU won't work

6. NVidia GPU Error Code 43

NVidia GPU Error Code 43: So I went to device manager and Code 43 error shown. When I hit 'view all events' the first event was an error described as bellow:"Faulting application name: nvcplui.exe, version: 8.1.940.0, time stamp: 0x6090ce05Faulting module name: nvcplui.exe, version: 8.1.940.0, time...
  7. Dell XPS 15 9570 + 4K Montior flicker/freeze

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dell XPS 15 9570 + 4K Montior flicker/freeze: Hello there.I've got an XPS 15 + Dell 2718Q 4K monitor, and I'm really having trouble using them.First. Whenever it wakes up from sleep, or turns on and hdmi/usb type c is connected, it will go black, or freeze and fans will spin up fast. Have to hard reboot it.If I try...
  8. BSOD when running on battery Dell XPS 15 9570

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when running on battery Dell XPS 15 9570: I have had this issue on my Dell XPS 9570 Laptop for a while: my computer randomly crashes : BSOD INTERNAL_POWER_ERROR At some point before my pro-service period expired, I contacted Dell, and after seeing that I had all my drivers updated, I got a tech in my home, that...
  9. XPS 9570 - Thermal Throttling?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    XPS 9570 - Thermal Throttling?: [ATTACH] Hello, I have had an XPS 9570 for about 2 years or so. It's been great, however, recently I've had a problem that I've had a hell of time trying to solve. Lately, during GPU intensive tasks, something that the computer was easily able to handle previously, 2...
  10. Dell XPS 9570 bugcheck bluescreen

Dell XPS 9570 bugcheck bluescreen: Hi, I have encountered several instances of bluescreen since I had xps 9570 a week ago. The most recent error log I can find from Event Viewer->Windows Logs->System was The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000009f (0x0000000000000003,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dell xps 9550 960m Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)