Windows 10: Dell XPS Touchscreen not working

Discus and support Dell XPS Touchscreen not working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi everyone!I have saw some posts regarding the Dell XPS 9310 and others that have touchscreen but suddenly it doesn't work anymore in Windows 10 or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PauloHenriqueFerreira, Sep 20, 2022.

1. Dell XPS Touchscreen not working

Hi everyone!I have saw some posts regarding the Dell XPS 9310 and others that have touchscreen but suddenly it doesn't work anymore in Windows 10 or Windows 11.Like this post was locked, I couldn't answer to it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-touch-screen-stopped-working/9de71ed1-c903-4902-a112-8aff4e860f0dAfter some research I have found the issue. It's the Dell bios update. After the update, the touchscreen don't work and even Dell's support can't help.To solve it, I needed to restart the Windows in the Recovery mode to enter the bios Config > System > Rec

:)

PauloHenriqueFerreira, Sep 20, 2022

2. Touchscreen not working Windows 10 Dell XPS 13

Hello

I have a Dell XPS 13 with touchscreen. I upgraded to Windows 10 about a month ago. My touchscreen just one stopped working. I tried the driver updates on Dell website, installed BIOS and few others, and no help. Tried other suggestions from earlier posts
    and many of the options (USB devices, pen and touch options) aren't on my computer.

Any suggestions on what to do would be great.

Thank you

DavidBlount618, Sep 20, 2022
  3. Dell xps 9560 Touchscreen not working

I have a dell xps 9560 with a 4k touchscreen display. The touchscreen is not working currently and trying troubleshoot does not solve the problem. Going into device manager and looking for HID complaint touchscreen doesn't work since that isn't even in
    my device manager. Everyone's response to this is just try troubleshoot or device manager but no one has an answer outside of those. How can I reinstall HID complaint touchscreen in my drivers? Please help, everyone always responds with the same two answers
    that do not work. Thank you very much.

AmirElahidoust, Sep 20, 2022
  4. Dell XPS Touchscreen not working

Dell XPS 12 Touchscreen Issue

Thank you so much for your help. I'm really stumped on what the issue is.
    • Did you install any windows update after which this issue occurred? No

• What is the exact model of your Dell XPS 12 computer? 9Q23
    Method 1 did not work.

Method 2, there was only one option on my computer under Human Interface Devices. I updated it but there were no changes.

Is there a chance my touchscreen driver could have been uninstalled?

April Bundridge, Sep 20, 2022
Thema:

Dell XPS Touchscreen not working

1. Dell XPS Touchscreen not working - Similar Threads - Dell XPS Touchscreen

2. Drag and right click not working on Dell XPS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drag and right click not working on Dell XPS: Bought a Dell XPS 9305 about 18 months agoRecently been having problems with the touchpad/mouseintermittently the touchpad and mouse completely stop workingWhen this happens, I am able to get the touchpad and left mouse button to work again by updating the driver or...
  3. Drag and right click not working on Dell XPS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Drag and right click not working on Dell XPS: Bought a Dell XPS 9305 about 18 months agoRecently been having problems with the touchpad/mouseintermittently the touchpad and mouse completely stop workingWhen this happens, I am able to get the touchpad and left mouse button to work again by updating the driver or...
  4. Dell XPS - Wifi driver not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell XPS - Wifi driver not working: Hi,I have a Dell XPS, the wifi driver is not working. I have been in contact with both Dell and Intel about this. Intel advised that I should download the Dell driver rather than the generic driver provided by Intel. However, it seems that a Microsoft driver is being...
  5. Dell XPS - Wifi driver not working

Dell XPS - Wifi driver not working: Hi,I have a Dell XPS, the wifi driver is not working. I have been in contact with both Dell and Intel about this. Intel advised that I should download the Dell driver rather than the generic driver provided by Intel. However, it seems that a Microsoft driver is being...
  6. Dell XPS Touchscreen not working

Dell XPS Touchscreen not working: Hi everyone!I have saw some posts regarding the Dell XPS 9310 and others that have touchscreen but suddenly it doesn't work anymore in Windows 10 or Windows 11.Like this post was locked, I couldn't answer to it...
  7. Webcam and TouchScreen are not working in Dell XPS 12 9Q23 laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Webcam and TouchScreen are not working in Dell XPS 12 9Q23 laptop: Webcam and Touchscreen are not working , Basically both the device are not showing in the Device manager . Tried different options like below : 1. Reinstalled the window 2. Updated the window 3. Checked the device driver on the device page...
  8. Dell Inspiron Touchscreen

Dell Inspiron Touchscreen: After attempting to add drivers for a USB device to my Inispiron 3593, the touchscreen no longer works. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-inspiron-touchscreen/df9ecca2-10ea-4e1a-a6f1-9d16f01538ab
  9. DELL XPS-13 9365: BIOS updates not installing - Bluetooth not recognized - Touchscreen not...

DELL XPS-13 9365: BIOS updates not installing - Bluetooth not recognized - Touchscreen not...: Hello, I have a Dell XPS 13 9365 Two-in-One machine. It runs on Windows 10 version 1909 OS build 18363.900. This system comes originally with touchscreen and bluetooth enable. They were both working without any issues until the last few Windows updates. BLUETOOTH...
  10. internet dell XPS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    internet dell XPS: Hi I just bought the Dell XPS 13 7390 I7, and somehow i missed out that it didnt come with Windows 10. It came with Ubuntu Linux. I decided that it was probably quicker to download and install Windows 10 via the official website, and did so using the USB method. I removed...