Windows 10: DELL

Discus and support DELL in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi Iam trying to post a video says QUICKTIME format can't upload is there a way to change the format? Thank you. TIMMY 2 TOES... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TIMMY 067, Feb 5, 2023.

1. TIMMY 067 Win User

DELL

Hi Iam trying to post a video says QUICKTIME format can't upload is there a way to change the format? Thank you. TIMMY 2 TOES

:)

TIMMY 067, Feb 5, 2023
  2. Brink Win User

Dell Client Platform Security Update for Dell dbutil Driver

Read more:

Brink, Feb 5, 2023
  3. Dell Quickset in Windows 10 does not appear to disable the keyboard and touchpad in tablet mode

Hi Terry,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to un-install and re-install Quickset and see if that makes any difference:

I suggest you to follow these steps:

• Press Windows + R keys
    • Type appwiz.cpl
    • Choose Quickset and click on un-install.

Re-install from Dell's website and see if that helps.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Feb 5, 2023
  4. Patrick_G Win User

DELL

Nvidia 7900GTX Lives Again !!

DELL 375w PS

Hello,

This PS has served me well, but, have to step up to the times..
    Either the DELL 525w designed for this MB, or the Corsair TX650.

PS: Suggestions ??

Patrick_G, Feb 5, 2023
Thema:

DELL

1. DELL - Similar Threads - DELL

2. Touchpad gestures not working - Windows 10 - Dell Vostro 14 3480 ST: J5ZXBV2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchpad gestures not working - Windows 10 - Dell Vostro 14 3480 ST: J5ZXBV2: Hello everyone!I bought a Dell Vostro 3480 a year ago, and in the beginning everything worked fine and then suddenly the touchpad gestures stopped working after a Windows 10 automatic update. I mean I can still move the cursor, but I cannot use the 2-finger scroll...
  3. Touchpad gestures not working - Windows 10 - Dell Vostro 14 3480 ST: J5ZXBV2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touchpad gestures not working - Windows 10 - Dell Vostro 14 3480 ST: J5ZXBV2: Hello everyone!I bought a Dell Vostro 3480 a year ago, and in the beginning everything worked fine and then suddenly the touchpad gestures stopped working after a Windows 10 automatic update. I mean I can still move the cursor, but I cannot use the 2-finger scroll...
  4. Touchpad gestures not working - Windows 10 - Dell Vostro 14 3480 ST: J5ZXBV2

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Dell Laptop Webcam Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell Laptop Webcam Not Working: Hello. My Dell laptop webcam have not been working for months on the windows camera app, and social media apps such as Whatsapp and Telegram. But it does work on Google Chrome tried it on Google Meet, and works on Zoom as well.I have checked the permissions to allow camera,...
  6. Dell Laptop Webcam Not Working

Dell Laptop Webcam Not Working: Hello. My Dell laptop webcam have not been working for months on the windows camera app, and social media apps such as Whatsapp and Telegram. But it does work on Google Chrome tried it on Google Meet, and works on Zoom as well.I have checked the permissions to allow camera,...
  7. I can’t view Wi-Fi icon on my dell xps 13 9350, so I can’t connect to the internet. Please...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t view Wi-Fi icon on my dell xps 13 9350, so I can’t connect to the internet. Please...: I can’t view Wi-Fi icon on my dell xps 13 9350, so I can’t connect to the internet. Please any idea on what I should do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-view-wi-fi-icon-on-my-dell-xps-13-9350-so-i/41db4654-b779-49aa-a4d7-d2a32412c49c
  8. I can’t view Wi-Fi icon on my dell xps 13 9350, so I can’t connect to the internet. Please...

I can’t view Wi-Fi icon on my dell xps 13 9350, so I can’t connect to the internet. Please...: I can’t view Wi-Fi icon on my dell xps 13 9350, so I can’t connect to the internet. Please any idea on what I should do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-view-wi-fi-icon-on-my-dell-xps-13-9350-so-i/41db4654-b779-49aa-a4d7-d2a32412c49c
  9. I can’t view Wi-Fi icon on my dell xps 13 9350, so I can’t connect to the internet. Please...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. Hi ,id like to perform an automatic repair for my Dell PC will this by any chance delete my...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hi ,id like to perform an automatic repair for my Dell PC will this by any chance delete my...: Hi id like to perform an automatic repair for my Dell PC will this by any chance delete my personal files and apps I downloaded ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-id-like-to-perform-an-automatic-repair-for-my/735686c9-bfc1-464f-a6c1-576a72476669