Windows 10: delll optiplex

Discus and support delll optiplex in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi Why when i want to attach a file from different emails some time the attachment is there and some time its not from different websites where do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TIMMY 067, Feb 5, 2020.

1. TIMMY 067 Win User

delll optiplex

Hi

Why when i want to attach a file from different emails some time the attachment is there and some time its not from different websites

where do they go >

Thank you

TIMMY

:)

TIMMY 067, Feb 5, 2020
  2. Eric2139 Win User

How to Dump Networking Parameters?

Had a customer with this problem, they had a brand new Dell Optiplex 3050, with Windows 10 1709, and Realtek Gbit Family of lan adapters (wired connection). After much troubleshooting (many suggestions listed in the course of this thread), it turned out the PC needed a bios update. Among the updates listed on the dell website for bios version 1.52 (I flashed it with the latest 1.92) was "Update RealtekLOM".

LOM is "lan on motherboard" and the Realtek has flashable firmware.

One step for others having this issue is to check their computer manufacturer's website for "Lom" firmware updates for the particular network adapter - whether integrated or an add-in.

Eric2139, Feb 5, 2020
  3. MauraWade Win User
    OptiPlex 7070 sd card

I have a new OptiPlex 7070 that doesn't read my sd card and I can't find the drive in the control panel to update the driver. Any suggestions?

MauraWade, Feb 5, 2020
  4. TIMMY 067 Win User

delll optiplex

dell optiplex

I have the dell Optiplex works well but sometimes it seems like it freezes up or the HD-STOPS enjoy the system

any suggestions is there anything to turn off always a delay in typing

when i got it it was so fast

should i boot in safe mode what will that tell me?

thank you

TIMMY 067, Feb 5, 2020
Thema:

delll optiplex

1. delll optiplex - Similar Threads - delll optiplex

2. I have installed a firewire card in the pci slot of my Dell Optiplex 7010 and the pc...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have installed a firewire card in the pci slot of my Dell Optiplex 7010 and the pc...: I have installed a firewire card in the pci slot of my Dell Optiplex 7010 and the pc recognizes it in device manager, however, it doesn't function in my Wondershare 13 software. Understood that Adobe Premiere Pro no longer supports tape-based workflow but I know of no such...
  3. I have installed a firewire card in the pci slot of my Dell Optiplex 7010 and the pc...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have installed a firewire card in the pci slot of my Dell Optiplex 7010 and the pc...: I have installed a firewire card in the pci slot of my Dell Optiplex 7010 and the pc recognizes it in device manager, however, it doesn't function in my Wondershare 13 software. Understood that Adobe Premiere Pro no longer supports tape-based workflow but I know of no such...
  4. I have installed a firewire card in the pci slot of my Dell Optiplex 7010 and the pc...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My Optiplex 390 has no bluetooth??

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Optiplex 390 has no bluetooth??: I have a Dell OPTIPLEX 390 with Windows 10 pro and I went to connect something to my computer via bluetooth but had no option to turn on and off bluetooth and when i went to attempt to connect something it said it couldn't connect. After that I went to troubleshoot settings...
  6. My Optiplex 390 has no bluetooth??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Optiplex 390 has no bluetooth??: I have a Dell OPTIPLEX 390 with Windows 10 pro and I went to connect something to my computer via bluetooth but had no option to turn on and off bluetooth and when i went to attempt to connect something it said it couldn't connect. After that I went to troubleshoot settings...
  7. My Optiplex 390 has no bluetooth??

8. My dell optiplex 3010 will not boot it was stuck on 26 during a factory reset and we...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My dell optiplex 3010 will not boot it was stuck on 26 during a factory reset and we...: HELP help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-dell-optiplex-3010-will-not-boot-it-was-stuck/806617c4-037a-432b-b6a1-5adacf653baf
  9. My dell optiplex 3010 will not boot it was stuck on 26 during a factory reset and we...

My dell optiplex 3010 will not boot it was stuck on 26 during a factory reset and we...: HELP help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-dell-optiplex-3010-will-not-boot-it-was-stuck/806617c4-037a-432b-b6a1-5adacf653baf
  10. new delll inspiron 15 has me locked out and bitlocker wants recovery key. I didn,t initiate...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    new delll inspiron 15 has me locked out and bitlocker wants recovery key. I didn,t initiate...: Can .Iget therecovery key? The key id is A97383CA https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-delll-inspiron-15-has-me-locked-out-and/463a951d-fbb2-453d-94aa-a721e79f61bf